Urb Altamira, Aldebaran #564, San Juan, PR 00920 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,250
  • Deals 1

About Angélica Pérez Events

Angélica Pérez Events is a wedding planner located in San Juan, Puerto Rico, who serves the surrounding region. Angélica would be honored to work with couples to help create a stunning, memorable day that they will fondly remember for years to come. She cannot wait to work with you.

Angélica Pérez Events will consult with couples to determine what they would like for their wedding events. Angélica will work closely with you to make sure all of your expectations are met and exceeded so that your day goes exceptionally well. She offers many wedding packages, including custom wedding design, destination wedding, and partial coordination services. Angélica Pérez Events will do her best to take care of you to make sure you can focus on having a great time and leave every other responsibility to her.

Follow Angélica Pérez Events on

fun 51 1018825

11 Reviews for Angélica Pérez Events

Cristy Fuertes · Married on 03/14/2020

event planner

Click from day one, assertive, responsible, friendly, very resourceful, great taste, common sense, experienced.

Sent on 03/21/2020

Nadine · Married on 10/19/2019

Flawless Wedding Coordination

There are not enough words to express my gratitude towards Angélica Pérez and her team! Angélica was AMAZING! Angélica is much more than a planner, she is a friend you can count on and a wonderful and caring human being. She is very professional, listened to what we wanted, was able to bring our vision to life, and she exceeded our expectations! She is detailed oriented, provides awesome ideas and makes sure her clients are happy.
    My husband and I are originally from Puerto Rico, but have been living in the US for nearly 5 years. I work in the experiential marketing field, so I thought I would be fine planning my own "destination wedding" back home. While I did get a good start with finding and hiring some of the vendors, wedding planning is a whole other ball game. That's when I reached out to Angélica, and I am so grateful (and lucky) she stepped in to make sure my wedding was everything I dreamed of and more!
    Angélica took all of our ideas and refined them exquisitely. She introduced me to amazing vendors that were also very easy to work with, and more importantly, she communicated with them to facilitate the event so that everything was seamless on the day of. Somehow, she made it all look effortless and spectacular!
    Our wedding was something out of a magazine! It was THE PERFECT WEDDING. I was so calm on my wedding day that even my makeup artist said she had never seen a bride so relaxed the morning of her wedding. It surely was because Angélica had everything under control and every single detail was crafted with the highest level of precision and care. Her entire team was extremely professional and made sure the wedding guests were rightfully taken care of. Our reception and wedding was absolutely beautiful. My dream wedding come true! I loved every second of our night. Our friends and family all had a great time and many are saying it's the best wedding they've attended.
    Angélica, thanks for all your hard work. Anyone would be lucky enough to have such an amazing woman and her crew make their day wonderful.
    I 100% recommend recommend Angélica Pérez Events for your wedding or any other festivity.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Hanniah Rodriguez · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent!

Angelica went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was special. She was very responsive with every request and had great suggestions. The wedding day was unforgettable and we received a lot of great feedback from our guests about her attentiveness. My husband and I are so grateful for all her hard work and dedication!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Angélica Pérez Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1800.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Religious

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Angélica Pérez Events 1
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Urb Altamira, Aldebaran #564 San Juan, PR, 00920 See on map
    Location of (Angélica Pérez Events)