New York, NY 10079 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13

About Angelic Ensemble

Angelic Ensemble is a professional, unique group of musicians. We provide captivating music for wedding ceremonies, especially services that take place in a church. As employees of the Archdiocese of New York, we are very familar with church liturgy and are able to help the bride and groom plan a beautiful service, whether it be a Mass or simply a ceremony.  With flute, violin, cello, guitar, piano/organ, and two vocals available, the couple will have no problem choosing their desired sound.

Ranging from RELIGIOUS and CLASSICAL to BROADWAY and POP, our ensemble has the experience and expertise to satisfy your musical taste. The ensemble’s two vocalists, a mother-daughter duo, are noted for their heart-warming duets and will be glad  to perform your FAVORITE LOVE SONG.

Angelic Ensemble will be happy to meet with you to help select the appropriate music for your wedding. We will also contact the music ministry at your church or temple to assist in coordinating your service.

Angelic Ensemble can provide different types of musical ensembles with varying instruments for your ceremony.

We will do all we can to help make your wedding day one that you will never forget!!!

Follow Angelic Ensemble on

Other couples have also viewed

• Andrew Louis - Acoustic Fingerstyle Guitarist

Photos 10 Photos
Videos 3 Videos

17 Reviews for Angelic Ensemble

Kristen · Married on 10/30/2015

I just had my wedding in July , and used Angelic Ensemble for my wedding Catholic mass. My husband and I were speechless of how amazing they were at our ceremony. The mother and daughter truly have voices of angels . And the instruments were played beautifully . I still have guest to this day tell me how unbelievable the music was at Church. I am so grateful to have met Angelic Ensemble and worked with them . Being the bride and very stressed , they made the planning of the music so effortless for me. It was such a pleasure working with them. If anyone is looking for beautiful music but also beautiful people inside and outside, I recommend them !

Sent on 09/08/2015

As a bride, the most special part of my day was my church ceremony. That said, having gorgeous music was crucial. For months prior to my event, In my mind I kept replaying the walk down the aisle to that beautiful song. Angelic Ensemble made that vision become a reality. Sally was incredible to work with! Her responsiveness was off the charts, and her organizational skills were comparable to no one. She kept me at ease throughout the ceremony and music planning process, and the day of, she sang like an angel alongside her daughter Kristen who is equally as skilled and lovely to work with.

Thank you Angelic Ensemble; for making my wedding ceremony more perfect then I could have ever imagined it to be!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Dennis A. · Married on 05/24/2014

Angelic Ensemble was amazing at our wedding and Sally was fantastic to work with!! When we met with Sally, she was so helpful when we were putting together the music for our wedding Mass and offered such helpful advice to help make the mass personal and unique. Not only were we able to select songs (some not religious) that were important to us, but also songs that were tributes to our family members. We received so many compliments after the mass regarding how beautiful the music was, including that one of the songs made a guest cry! In addition to the music, Sally was so helpful in organizing the bridal party for the entrance and really put us at ease the day of the wedding with no stress!!! I would definitely recommend Angelic Ensemble - professional and beautiful music!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Angelic Ensemble FAQ

• What ceremony music arrangements can you provide?
    Instrumental - Duo
    Instrumental - Trio
    Soloist / Vocalist
  • What instruments does your group play?
    Cello
    Flute
    Guitar
    Organ
    Piano
    Viola
    Violin

• Serving NYC Area See on map
    Location of (Angelic Ensemble)