46 LOIS AVE, Greenville, SC 29611 Map · Phone number

• FamZing Photography & Video
  • Rendell B Photography

16 Reviews for Angela Zion Photography

Jenna · Married on 07/28/2018

One of the best vendor decisions I made for our wedding! Angela gives you a FANTASTIC finished product. She also shot SO MANY wonderful pictures. At the reception, she took so many wonderful pictures of our guests.....one of my favorite parts about the photography. She was always present when we wanted to capture a picture. I cannot say enough good things about selecting Angela to be your wedding photographer...she is super kind, attentive, and has a creative eye that captures all that you worked so hard to plan!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Sarah · Married on 09/16/2017

Angela did an amazing job with our wedding photos! During the wedding, she was constantly working, snapping photos of every moment. I was especially thankful how well she was able to take photos of all of our guests, always asking different groups of people to get together for a picture. The day went by so quickly that I felt like I didn't get to really look at the details that we've spent months planning, thankfully Angela was able to capture them all. As evident from her portfolio, she has an amazing eye for composition and color, so your photos will truly be unique and beautiful. She's easy to work with and has a great ability to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. I am in awe of her talent and so thankful she captured our wedding so well. I'm loving going through her photos and reliving our day, and I know I will always cherish her photos!

Sent on 11/25/2017

Ben · Married on 04/29/2017

Angela is a photo-snapping wizard from heaven who blessed our wedding with her tremendous gift. Angela is a friend of a friend, so we already knew on a personal level that she was going to be awesome... but oh my god.

Let me review her on several important categories:

AS A PERSON: She is the chillest, nicest, most easygoing individual you could book for a wedding or event. Her personality is so calming, and she's a total fly on the wall. She's also a great director. We didn't really know which shots we would want or need, but she came prepared with some poses that we are so glad we now have.

AS A PHOTOGRAPHER: Sweet Christmas! Angela is SO SO SO SO SO GOOD. By now, you've probably browsed some of her work, but we have been reviewing our pictures in complete awe. Angela has such a fantastic eye, and her use of depth and angles are flawless. We originally picked her because we liked how she captures the candid moments of an event, and we were NOT disappointed.

UNDER PRESSURE: I forgot to tell Angela that I had hired a mariachi band to pop out and surprise my wife after our ceremony. Luckily, Angela is a total pro and captured the moment PERFECTLY. What could've been a missed opportunity, is now one of our favorite moments in the album.

AS A WIZARD: During our ceremony, Angela captured amazing reaction shots of both me and my wife from every possible angle (i.e., behind my shoulder, behind her shoulder, dead on...). What we CANNOT UNDERSTAND is how on earth she, one human being, was able to do this as quickly as she did without anyone noticing. Any regular person would have had to shove their way through the crowd to go from one side to the other and back. She may have teleportation abilities.

Overall, Angela was worth every penny and gave us ~1000 high quality photos that will last us a lifetime.

If you've read this far and still decide to book someone else, I genuinely feel sorry for you.

Sent on 06/18/2017

• 46 LOIS AVE Greenville, SC, 29611 See on map
    Location of (Angela Zion Photography)