Angela Waters Photography

Greenville, SC View map
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Angela Waters Photography is based on the idea of finding moments, not staging them. I love what I do, which makes this so much more than just a job. I'm here to capture every fleeting moment from a day that will go by too fast.

I'm based in upstate South Carolina, and willing to travel, to document one of the most important days of your life in a way that you will cherish forever.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

One Event / Day

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Save the Date

• Katrina
    Katrina F. Married on 09/04/2021

Stunning photos

We were so lucky to find Angela for our wedding in Savannah. I couldn't have asked for a better experience with a photographer. She not only took the most incredible photos, but helped me with so many other things throughout the day. I was expecting your typical beautiful wedding photos when I received our gallery back from her, but they were beyond just that. Her work is just breathtaking, and everyone who has seen them agrees. She did unique shots with my veil, some beautiful black and whites, a gorgeous piece in a cemetery and a silhouette of us between two buildings on a bridge that is my absolutely favorite. What I like most is that we didn't have many specific shots we wanted, we were just hoping our photographer would see what works best. I'm glad we chose that route rather than picked too many poses we wanted, because when it was in her hands she knew exactly what to do. If she saw a place for a shot worth taking, she got it. And I love that, I think everything turned out better that way.
    We owe her huge thanks for everything she did for us, and appreciate the time and commitment she had for our wedding day.
  • Samantha
    Samantha K. Married on 06/22/2019

Captured the moment with every picture!

Angela was our photographer for our wedding and engagement photos. We decided to move forward with Angela because her work speaks for itself. She is such a joy to work with and captures moments that can't be staged. During your wedding day there is so much going on and so much you aren't able to see. Angela was able to captured everything and when my husband and I were looking through our various albums it was like reliving the day again!! I can't wait to decorate our house with some pictures and be able to always have them to relive the day. My two favorite pictures that she captured had to be: my husbands face right after he read the card I wrote to him that he read before the ceremony and his face right when he first saw me for day right as I was walking down the aisle. Such a pleasure to work with!!
    Jessica Married on 05/30/2015
    Angela made us feel so comfortable during our engagement pics session and was able to capture our love for each other beautifully! We had a small space to work with for our wedding photos and she was still able to get fantastic shots of us and our wedding party. Angela was also very quick to get us our pictures! Best of all, she's LGBT friendly! We highly recommend her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Greenville
Location of (Angela Waters Photography)

Angela Waters Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Angela Waters Photography include in the starting price?

Angela Waters Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Angela Waters Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Angela Waters Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Prints

What photography styles does Angela Waters Photography offer?

Angela Waters Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Angela Waters Photography offer?

Angela Waters Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • One Event / Day

What photography materials does Angela Waters Photography offer for wedding events?

Angela Waters Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Angela Waters Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Angela Waters Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Columbia for your wedding