Angela Mallett Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,500 Most Popular Price

Angela is a South FL, New England / Destination wedding photographer capturing timeless memories. She loves providing couples with candid images that they can look back on for a lifetime. Her passion is to connect and tell couples’ love stories through the beauty and emotion of the moments captured.

Angela Mallett Photography identifies with contemporary and natural photography styles and offers both wedding portraits and engagement shoots. She puts in additional hours, travels for occasions, goes to multiple locations for sessions, provides a second shooter, offers toning services, and schedules only one event per day to ensuring each couple receives the undivided attention they deserve. Couples can receive their high-resolution images as digital files and prints.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Add'l Hours
Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints

• Heather
    Heather M. Married on 04/02/2022

The best wedding photographer!

I am so happy to have found Angela Mallett to capture our very special day. I found her on Instagram, and she has such a beautiful style which was exactly what I was looking for and envisioned for our wedding. I knew from the first phone call with her that I had to hire her. She is so sweet and spent so much time getting to know us and learning our stories. She is very thorough, accommodating, and even helped me finalize my timeline to make all the different events throughout the night fit within the timeframe of the photography coverage.
    The pictures came out absolutely spectacular, she captured our beautiful backyard wedding and made it look like a million bucks. We all love how the sneak peak photos came out and cannot wait to get the rest back, as well as the videos. We will cherish these for a lifetime. Thank you so so much Angela!!
  • Lyly
    Lyly F. Married on 03/13/2022

We loved angela!

Angela is incredible. She made us feel so comfortable from the moment we spoke on the phone, it felt more like a friend than a stranger taking our photos. She is so sweet and personable, we clicked from the get go. I'll be honest, I wasn't sure I was going to love our photos for the mere fact that I didn't want to take too many posed photos on the day of (something I was regretting) BUT I should've known better because Angela truly delivered. I am soooo in love with our sneak peak! She really, truly is the best. Thank you Angela for capturing such beautiful moments!
  • Koren
    Koren I. Married on 12/04/2021

Look no further

Words cannot describe how incredible my experience was with Angela! Angela and her amazing team were so kind and supportive throughout the entire process. As someone who works in the events industry I’ve worked with many photographers and film crews. Angela is the best, so professional and so sweet. My guests were asking where the photographer was because they never noticed her and her team throughout the wedding. She’s a natural. Even in the most stressful times as we navigated COVID and drunk party guests. The pictures and video came out beautiful and her pricing is well worth it. My sister just used Angela for her wedding, and it was like seeing family again. We’ll be utilizing Angela for all future special events like family and maternity shoots. Thank you again Angela!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Angela Mallett
Angela Mallett
Owner - Lead Photographer

Angela - Owner and Lead Photographer at Angela Mallett Photography.

Angela has over 5 years of experience shooting weddings, portraits, and events.

Miami, FL, 33130
Location of (Angela Mallett Photography)

Other vendors in Miami for your wedding