Coppell, TX 75019 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Angel Glow Airbrush Tan

A mobil airbrush tanning service based out of Coppell, Texas and serving the surrounding communities.

Angel Glow Airbrush Tan was created by ladies in the Coppell community who know that having a golden glow can sometimes come at a price.... The founder was diagnosed with skin cancer at the age of 15 and resorted to expensive spray tan memberships that left her wallet empty and her skin splotchy & orange.

Our desire is to make women (and sometimes men) look beautiful without having the the harmful effects that come from sun bathing. We also want to offer a reasonable price to our customers for the services we provide. We think everyone should be able to afford a professional airbrush tan!

Follow Angel Glow Airbrush Tan on

wedding wire 1
  • Videos 1

5 Reviews for Angel Glow Airbrush Tan

• User7296876 · Recently married

Best first spray tan! Everyone commented on how natural and pretty it looked! I'd definitely go back for Prom!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Courtney · Married on 01/21/2017

What is better than getting a natural looking tan in the comfort of your own home? Allie is so accommodating - driving 25-30 mins to me to do a spray tan that literally took less than 15 mins. She's quick her thorough and I can't wait to get my next one from her! Thanks Allie!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Rebecca · Married on 11/04/2016

I'm rating Angel Glow 5/5 stars for multiple reasons. First, the owner of the business is extremely professional and makes you feel super comfortable and at ease throughout the tanning process. She was impressively quick at getting back to me and lining up a time to complete the tan that worked with my schedule. Second, the tan was flawless. The best tan I have ever had, both from the sun or spray tan- this one was the best! Super natural looking and zero streaky, uneven spots. No joke I had people asking me over and over where I had gotten my tan from because it was so even and natural! Third- The solution she uses is top quality and makes your skin feels so soft. I'm not sure if it is because it is organic or if it's just because it is high-quality, it makes my skin feel like that i The solution she uses is top quality and makes your skin feels so soft. I'm not sure if it is because it is organic or if it's just because it is high-quality, it makes my skin feel like satin! I can't wait to get another angel glow airbrush tan in the future! Definitely try Angel Glow for your next spray tan!!!

Sent on 11/29/2016