Andy Rodriguez Photography

Westminster, CA View map
$4,000 Most Popular Price

$4,000 Most Popular Price

I’m an Orange County based wedding photographer that's available to shoot almost anywhere!

Photographing couples is what I do (obviously)!

I like photographing couples that are fun, loving, and slightly silly…kind of like me!

While I do take my job very seriously, I don’t let that get in the way of having a blast while I document your love story (wow that sounded cheesy, but it’s true).

Seriously, your wedding is a celebration and I treat it as such. Not only do I want to document everything on your big day, but I genuinely want you guys to have an amazing time as you celebrate your love and make things “official”.

Want to find out a little bit more about me?

Cool! Keep scrolling!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3200.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Albums

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4000.00

2nd Shooter
Digital Files
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Digital Files
Flush Mount
Prints
Save the Date

• Christina
    Christina Married on 04/03/2021

Wonderful Photographer

We found Andy through one of his ads, and he did our engagement photos. My (now husband) was not so sure about getting photos done because he thought it would be "weird". Andy has a sense of humor and made us feel very comfortable! Once we saw our engagement photos, we knew we had to hire him for our wedding. Due to COVID, many of our plans had changed, and Andy was not only supportive of everything, but he was flexible and and an excellent resource. We couldn't be happier with our pictures! We even hired him to do our post COVID wedding pictures as well. You won't regret having him to document your wedding.
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 10/12/2019

Best wedding photographer!

Andy was absolutely the best choice we could have made. He is extremely professional, punctual, energetic and FUN. Our family members were extremely impressed on how he was able to direct and get everyone to cooperate during the family photos. They couldn’t stop talking about how much they liked him as our photographer. He made the whole process run smoothly and would often reassure me (as a nervous bride) that everything would turn out great and to remember to just have fun and enjoy the day. Our engagement photos and wedding photos came out amazing and we couldn’t be happier. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Andy!

• Shannon
    Shannon Married on 12/08/2018

Everything we could have hoped for

Simply put, Andy is amazing! We knew we wanted to work with him the moment that we met him. He has an incredible energy that he brings to every shoot, and he creates amazing photos that are not overly edited. Andy is extremely professional, highly responsive, and his turn around time for your photos is super fast. We could not be more thrilled with all of our photos and Andy and a person. Do yourself a favor and HIRE HIM! It will be the best spent money for your big day.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

Real Weddings

• Chris & Ashley
    26 photos · 09/12/2015

DJ MisterE DJ MisterE Wedding DJs

If you're looking for a photographer who has that special edge of traditional creativity with a timeless feel, then look no further! Andy has that touch behind the lense, which is so rare to find with photographers these days. Every client I've referred to him has come back to me with nothing but praise for his professionalism, class and brilliant work.

15271 Danborough St Westminster, CA, 92683
Location of (Andy Rodriguez Photography)

Other vendors in Orange County for your wedding