Huntington Beach, CA 92647 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Andy Rodriguez Photography

I’m an Orange County wedding photographer that wants to tell YOUR wedding story! I’m passionate about what I do…and that is capturing beautiful images of the most important day of your lives!

If you’re looking for a stiff, corporate, conservative photographer, I’m not that guy! While, yes, I am a professional, I keep things very casual and lighthearted. You’ll rarely see me without a smile on my face, and there’s a reason for that, I have fun while I work, and my wedding couples do too!

While capturing amazing images on your “big day” is of the utmost importance, I also know that my responsibilities as your wedding photographer go a bit beyond that. My goal and commitment to you is to give you an amazing and professional experience. I want you to walk away knowing that you made the right decision in having me capture your wedding day.

Thanks for taking a few moments to meet me. I look forward to meeting you!

If you want to learn more about me, click here for some fun facts!

For more information regarding my photography services, please contact me.

I look forward to working with you in the future!

Follow Andy Rodriguez Photography on

Andy Rodriguez Photography 6
Andy Rodriguez Photography 7
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/08/2018

Everything we could have hoped for

Simply put, Andy is amazing! We knew we wanted to work with him the moment that we met him. He has an incredible energy that he brings to every shoot, and he creates amazing photos that are not overly edited. Andy is extremely professional, highly responsive, and his turn around time for your photos is super fast. We could not be more thrilled with all of our photos and Andy and a person. Do yourself a favor and HIRE HIM! It will be the best spent money for your big day.

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 8
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 9
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 10

Ariana · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent photographer

Andy was such a pleasure to work with and one of the best decisions we made during our planning! His work is outstanding and he has great attention to detail. He was very professional and always very responsive when needed. His fun and upbeat personality made us feel completely comfortable and at ease during the entire process, and made everything fun and stress-free for us.
    We have no regrets hiring him as our photographer and will treasure our photos for a lifetime.

Sent on 12/26/2018
  • Y

Yuri · Married on 08/11/2018

I was looking for a good photographer for our wedding and came across Andy on Wedding Wire. So glad we chose him to capture our special day because he went above and beyond for us. He brought laughter on the day of and was extremely efficient. We will probably reach out to him again for future family events!

Sent on 09/23/2018
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 11
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 12
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 13
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 14
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 15

Andy Rodriguez Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Albums
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings

• DJ MisterE
    DJ MisterE Wedding DJs

If you're looking for a photographer who has that special edge of traditional creativity with a timeless feel, then look no further! Andy has that touch behind the lense, which is so rare to find with photographers these days. Every client I've referred to him has come back to me with nothing but praise for his professionalism, class and brilliant work.

• Huntington Beach, 92647 See on map