Andy Rodriguez Photography Reviews

Andy Rodriguez Photography 6
Andy Rodriguez Photography 7
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 12/08/2018

Everything we could have hoped for

Simply put, Andy is amazing! We knew we wanted to work with him the moment that we met him. He has an incredible energy that he brings to every shoot, and he creates amazing photos that are not overly edited. Andy is extremely professional, highly responsive, and his turn around time for your photos is super fast. We could not be more thrilled with all of our photos and Andy and a person. Do yourself a favor and HIRE HIM! It will be the best spent money for your big day.

Andy Rodriguez Photography 8
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 9
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 10

Ariana · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent photographer

Andy was such a pleasure to work with and one of the best decisions we made during our planning! His work is outstanding and he has great attention to detail. He was very professional and always very responsive when needed. His fun and upbeat personality made us feel completely comfortable and at ease during the entire process, and made everything fun and stress-free for us.
    We have no regrets hiring him as our photographer and will treasure our photos for a lifetime.

• Y

Yuri · Married on 08/11/2018

I was looking for a good photographer for our wedding and came across Andy on Wedding Wire. So glad we chose him to capture our special day because he went above and beyond for us. He brought laughter on the day of and was extremely efficient. We will probably reach out to him again for future family events!

Andy Rodriguez Photography 11
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 12
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 13
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 14
    Andy Rodriguez Photography 15

Vanessa · Married on 09/29/2017

Andy is honestly one of the best decisions we made in our vendor process. Not only is Andy an AMAZING photographer, but he's a super cool person as well. From our first meeting with Andy, we knew he was the photographer for us. Our personalities clicked and his work spoke for itself.
    Fast forward to our engagement photos and wow we knew if our wedding pictures turned out anything like them we made the right decision. Boy did we make the right decision we just got our wedding photos back this past weekend (super quick turn around), and they are beautiful. Andy's attention to detail and ability to capture every little moment is breathtaking. I couldn't be more happy with our photos and I can't wait to share them with those we love. The memories from these pictures is priceless & to top it off we got a new friend from this process as well.
    If you want beautiful pics and a cool, top-notch photographer, Andy is your guy.

Andy Rodriguez Photography 16

Nancy · Married on 09/16/2017

Planning our wedding without a wedding planner was very stressful to say the least. However, there was one aspect that we had the privilege not to worry about and that was photography. At first we were apprehensive about hiring a professional photographer for our wedding because they are renowned to be expensive. Nevertheless, once we met with Andy we knew we had to hire him; his creativity, experience, and professionalism radiated from his work. Moreover, his amiable manner and lively personality left us convinced that he would be a perfect fit for our team of vendors to ensure a wonderful wedding day. Now, we are pleased to report that we were right! He was punctual, attentive to our satisfaction on each picture, and truly accommodating with unexpected time conflicts. Our engagement and wedding pictures came out spectacular. Our families and friends are amazed with the quality and rich colors of each photograph. We would gladly recommend him to everyone. We candidly believe that he is an exceptional photographer. If you want your special moments captured in a distinctive way, Andy is the best photographer for you.

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2017

My now husband and I attended our one and only Bridal Event, so glad we did! At the fair, we met Andy Rodriguez. The first photo I saw in his album sold me (we didn’t tell him that.) My fiancé started talking to him, Andy’s vivacious, charismatic personality had us even more interested in his services. He also thought my husband was hilarious (either that or he should pick up acting), I think that’s what sold my husband. We took his information and reached out for a consultation. We had decided out of everything at the wedding the photographer was the most important. We have many friends with horror stories! We asked Andy every question in the book (well off google).
    Fast forward to engagement photos; we not only had a blast but loved them! The real test was our wedding day April 29, 2017. Andy was great the day of, even with my very ‘lively’ bridesmaids. I didn’t even notice he was there and my main fear was wedding photographers are bossy, always at your feet and demanding of time and where to shoot. Andy told us to trust him and we did just that. We saw our wedding photos Tuesday night. OH MY GORGEOUSNESS! I am obsessed with them! So much so I feel I need to submit some to Bridal magazines. Andy is the only photographer in Southern California I would even spend time on based on our photos compared to those I’ve seen of other weddings. The icing on the cake was the fact Andy has such a contagious, warm personality. Great to the point I was on the verge of tears knowing we won’t be working with him anymore. However, I get the feeling he will always be a part of our life.

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

Simply said, you are making the best decision of your wedding journey if you choose Andy as your wedding photographer. While he is easy going, he is a true professional with a vision for capturing the very best of you in his photography. He goes above and beyond by taking time to meet with you, explain his process, and make sure you’re informed and prepared every step of the way. Once we had worked with him and viewed our engagement photos, we knew we were in good hands for our wedding day. I attribute our seemingly perfect wedding day in large part to Andy’s preparation and professionalism. He captured every special moment and emotion from that day and thanks to him, we get to relive our happily ever after with his amazing photos. I would highly recommend Andy to anyone looking for someone to capture some of the best moments in life! Thanks Andy!

Mark · Married on 04/07/2017

Words can't really do Andy justice ... let's just say 'AWESOME!' The moments he capture are amazing and the whole process ... and especially the big day ... was stress free. Andy's personality put my wife and I at ease and we really enjoyed every day that we spent with him!

Kathleen · Married on 01/21/2017

Look no further, you must meet with Andy and book him now. Seriously, I'll wait. Ok did you do it? Great, you just made the best wedding planning decision- aside from your choice in spouse of course. Andy was recommended to my husband and I, and from the moment we met with him I had to have him photograph our wedding. We were not disappointed! On the wedding day, I truly felt like Andy was a guest at the wedding; who just happened to be amazing at photography; that's how comfortable he made my friends and I feel in front of a camera. (Also he's not afraid to tell you just the right way to hold your arms out so you look incredibly toned while holding that bouquet!) The man was a wedding photography ninja, capturing photos so stealthily I had no idea he was shooting. I told him the photos I wanted and he made sure they happened!
    I've seen my brother and my best friend have terrible experiences with getting their wedding photos from their photographer. I did NOT have that problem here, by the time we got back from our honeymoon I had an email waiting for me letting me know that my photos were ready to view. To me that was worth every penny. And the photos were gorgeous! Our wedding was in the evening and most of our Bride and Groom photos would be taken after the sun went down. I was nervous at first but once I got a sneak peak of a post-sunset photo, I knew he was not kidding; I can't describe it but trust it was unreal! Andy really loves his job and he's great at it. Trust him he will not disappoint! If you want a photographer who will take amazing, straight out of a magazine photos while being on time, stress free, professional, and a ton of fun, work with Andy.

Laura · Married on 11/12/2016

Look no further.... Andy is the REAL DEAL! He only shoots a certain number of weddings each year so that he can give each couple the attention and time they deserve. We received our engagement photos less than 14 days after our photoshoot. We received our wedding photos right when we got home from our honeymoon just a few weeks after our wedding! He is professional, sweet, extremely talented, and a pleasure to work with! He made us feel comfortable and relaxed during our photos. Oh, and he is super fun! Our photos turned out AMAZING and we will be recommending Andy to all of our friends in the future. Thanks for everything, Andy!!!

Salina · Married on 11/05/2016

Andy Rodriguez provided us with amazing wedding photos. He was a pleasure to work with and is absolutely professional. He was prepared for the day and he was very timely in getting in all the shots we had wanted to complete our wedding album. Andy has such a great personality, he made the process all so smooth and kept our day as stress free as possible. We ordered our save the dates, and wedding thank you cards from Andy Rodriguez Photography and the quality of our items was exceptional. We are still getting compliments from our friends and family who received them.

Gabby · Married on 07/25/2016

We loved having Andy as our photographer. From the moment we met, we instantly felt comfortable with him. He's such a fun, upbeat, nice guy. Even though my husband and I were nervous when we started, our nerves quickly melted away and we had so much fun. That's what really made the experience so great for us; Andy wasn't just a talented photographer, he was someone who we liked having around and his positive energy alone helped make our special day amazing. I love everything about our photos and I know that we will cherish them for the rest of our lives. I wish I could give him 10 stars because he really deserves it.

Tyson · Married on 05/22/2016

Andy Rodriguez is an increadibly talented photographer who made me and my wife comfortable with him as the choice to capture both our engagement and wedding memories after a few minutes of talking with him. He really got to know us and our personalities in our initial interview session which allowed him to photograph all the special moments we will now treasure for the rest of our lives in all the beautiful images he was able to capture. If you are in need of an artistically talented and perfessional photographer to capture your special moment Andy is the best choice for quality and value.

Gabriel · Married on 04/15/2016

Andy isn't a photographer, he becomes a friend that wants to help chronicle your special day. Beyond being creative, attentive and a total pro, he actually cares. He's thoughtful and almost predictive of your needs on an otherwise chaotic day. He helped my wife and I capture moments we didn't know to expect; much less request. From our initial discussion to picking packages and establishing a schedule, we were totally happy with the experience. With Andy, your wedding is in good hands.

Megan · Married on 10/24/2015

I can't imagine having any one other than Andy photograph my wedding! From the moment I met him, he was extremely professional, and I loved his photos! He truly does capture all of those special moments. He is very organized and made the wedding day and the prep time before so easy and fun! Even my husband, who hates taking photos, loved Andy! Our engagement photos and our wedding photos turned out ridiculously amazing. Planning a wedding can be crazy, but hands down, go with Andy when it comes to photography. I hope to work with him again sometime in the future!

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2015

Just came back from receiving our wedding photos from .... Who in our opinion ... The best photographer out there! We found Andy through a feed on FB and he immediantly stood out from all the other photographers. But to see what's out there we interviewed a few.
    We met andy at his home and was already impressed. He had his own little studio with all these amazing photos set up. He was very easy to talk to but being the first timers we were .. We left to talk amongst our selves about booking him. After seeing the rest of the photographers we set up interviews we believed Andy was it!
    And WOW WAS HE....
    When we first met him we voiced we didn't need an engagement session and how we thought it was lame. But Andy reassured is that engagement sessions aren't only for the bride and groom but for him to get to know us as a couple. I liked that idea. So months later we met him at San Juan Capistrano mission for our hour long session. We just had so much fun! He was like a friend from high school that you don't see very often but when you get together you just pick up where you left off!
    And the pictures were just what we wanted.. Nothing cheesy! No lame posses... It was really art! And we loved them
    The entire time of the year of our engagement he was very on top of emails and would call if we weren't.
    The wedding day surpassed all our expectations! He was on time. Always around when you needed him but not too overcrowding! Our pictures are so amazing I can't stop looking at them. Our parents , friends and family can't stop saying what am awesome job he did
    If we had to give one piece of advice from us as the newlyweds ... To anyone working on a wedding... Spend the money on a good photographer! There is nothing worse than having your magical day recorded badly!
    We can't thank you enough Andy! But maybe this review will help!

• Tony & Fawna

Fawna · Married on 09/19/2015

My wife and I got married on September 19th, 2015 in Laguna Beach and had the privilege of working with Andy Rodriguez as our photographer. From the first communication we had over a year ago, to our engagement shoot, to answering any question or concern we had throughout the process, Andy was extremely professional and prompt in his communication. Because of his experience, he created the perfect wedding day schedule that allowed enough time to capture all of the important moments throughout the day. He kept the whole family and wedding party relaxed but also focused so he could make sure to get the best photos of everyone, but particularly my wife and I. Andy did an amazing job of not only photographing us, but he captured all the beautiful little details of the venue and chapel where the ceremony and reception were held. The photos Andy took of every single detail of our wedding day are incredible and a gift that my wife and I will always treasure. We could not be happier with our decision to work with Andy and I would wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone else who is looking for an amazing photographer and a really fun person to work with.
    - Tony K

Claire · Married on 05/02/2015

It was a joy to work with Andy for our engagement shoot and our wedding. As Antoin & I were also preparing to graduate medical school and move across the country 2 weeks after our wedding day, everything up until the ceremony itself was a hustle, and at times- complete chaos. Andy, however, was incredibly flexible and remained calm yet upbeat in the face of it all! He is experienced, talented, and he was always a great source for advice on anything wedding-related, which was a wonderful & unexpected perk. He was a huge source of support and enthusiasm and we were so lucky that he could fit our crazy schedule into his. Most importantly, the photos are gorgeous- He really captures the emotion of the day... we can't wait to see our wedding album!

Jessica · Married on 10/05/2014

My husband and I researched and met with several photographers to capture our wedding day. We came across Andy via facebook and decided to meet with him to learn more about his pricing and see more of his work. The things that made Andy stand out were his professionalism, knowledge, and passion for his work. Andy admitted that he limits the amount of weddings that he photographs throughout the year in order to prevent burn out and maximize the quality of his work which in my opinion was admirable and definitely evident in the beautiful photographs that he captures. We couldn't be more satisfied with our photos both engagement and wedding and we've gotten so many compliments on his work! Thank you Andy for all of your hard work and the moments that you captured that we now can look at and remember just how special that day was! You are awesome!

Sonny & Laura · Married on 10/04/2014

Andy's expertise in photography goes without saying. We found Andy through Facebook and were amazed by his work. Initially, we were skeptical in contacting him, thinking his pricing would be out of our budget. However, we contacted him and are so happy we did! Andy shot our engagement photos in December of 2013. When we received our photos, our expectations were exceeded. His work told a story and the pictures were all beautiful and captured our day wonderfully at the Griffith Park Observatory. Going into the wedding, Andy was very professional, organized, and up front with his expectations of how he wanted to capture our magical moments. He had a timeline that he strictly followed. He worked well with us, our wedding party, videographer, and was able capture amazing shots around our 170+ guests. Andy made our day stress free and our wedding party really enjoyed his enthusiasm and creative poses. He brought out the best in everyone to capture those great shots! We recently met with Andy to preview our wedding photos and once again our expectations were exceeded. Andy had our photos organized from start to finish and provided a video slide show which took us back to re-live that special day! Andy we are sincerely appreciative and happy with your work! Thank you for capturing our wedding and giving us memories that we will share and cherish forever!

Andy was a true professional and one of the best vendors we dealt with for our wedding. He was always available, quick to respond to emails, and very professional all around. His photos were amazing, and exactly what we wanted. He was very open and flexible to all our ideas and needs. We developed a great relationship with him and he always made us feel comfortable. He has the perfect balance of business savvy to get the job done, and creative / artistic vision to execute on whatever your photography needs may be. Thank you for the beautiful photos that we will treasure forever!!!

Teresa · Married on 07/12/2014

Selecting Andy Rodriguez as your wedding photographer will be one of the best vendor decisions you make for your wedding day. Andy did our engagement session, rehearsal dinner, wedding day and our "trash the dress" shoot. We love his work so much that we have also purchased holiday/special occasion cards through him and we love the lettering and design he has done. Andy is skilled, thorough, creative and friendly - just the kind of person you want by your side throughout your wedding day. He is professional, but fun enough to dress up along with our silly rehearsal dinner theme. He is organized and controlled, but flexible enough to fix our timeline when another vendor dropped the ball. When you select Andy as your wedding photographer, you are getting quality you can trust. He is passionate about his craft and he will treat your special day with respect and care. He even got stung by a bee while we were in a rustic field and went right along with the shoot! If you want a photographer who will go above and beyond to make sure your special day is captured beautifully and professionally, choose Andy!

Evan · Married on 07/12/2014

Andy is GREAT! He went above and beyond for us, not only taking our Wedding photos but also our Engagement and Trash the Dress sessions as well! His is reliable, fun to work with, and most of all GREAT at what he does! His photos are stunning, and he was a pleasure to work with from start to finish! I would highly recommend Andy to anyone looking for great event photos.

Jenna · Married on 06/14/2014

Wow!!! Enough good words could not be written about Andy! From the first time we spoke on the phone to the after wedding conversations he always made us feel so comfortable and excited for marriage! He did an amazing job on both our engagement shoot and in our wedding day. His detail to the surroundings of our venue allowed for pictures that I would never have thought of! He captured our day as it was a story and we could not have asked for any more than that! We would HIGHLY recommend Andy for any event, with him by your side the day will run smooth and perfect!!

Johana · Married on 04/18/2014

Andy was not only excellent, warm hearted and professional; he was literally the glue that held our wedding day together. Our wedding was in Las Vegas and I was very nervous about everything coming together. Andy made sure our day went smoothly from beginning to end. It really felt like he was a part of our family on that day (my family adored him!). Hiring a Marine Corp veteran (my husband and I served in the Army and Air Force) and fellow Dodger fanatic was a HUGE plus! Thank you again Andy :)