440 Orchard Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336 Map · Phone number

About Andrew Holman Photography

Local resident Sedona Wedding Photographer Andrew D. Holman will capture your Sedona wedding with a blend of photojournalism, fine art and traditional photography. Weddings are our specialty.

Follow Andrew Holman Photography on

Andrew Holman Photography 6
Andrew Holman Photography 7

Emily · Married on 10/20/2018

The Best!!!!!

Could not say enough positive things about working with Drew! Super easy going and a breeze to work with, and well, THE PICTURES. We got our official photos from Drew a month or so ago and we are stunned, they are so beautiful. Cannot stop looking through them, and we certainly are struggling with the fantastic problem of having too many amazing shots to choose from for prints and framing. Thank you Drew!

Alexa · Married on 09/29/2018

Stunning photographer

We are so glad that we worked with Andrew for our engagement session and wedding, both in Sedona! Our photos came out absolutely amazing on both occasions, and really captured us as a couple. Andrew’s mellow personality and obvious expertise with the Sedona landscape made both experiences such a pleasure. We can’t reccomend him enough!

Andrew Holman Photography 8
    Andrew Holman Photography 9
    Andrew Holman Photography 10
    Andrew Holman Photography 11
    Andrew Holman Photography 12
    Andrew Holman Photography 13

Patty · Married on 08/31/2018

Spartan Manor is Perfect

For my elopement, it was a package deal and prearrangement to have a photographer take pictures for my ceremony. I noticed that there were three individuals who took the photos, but I did not know who I would get. I saw Andrew's work and I was hoping that I would get him. Luckily, the moment he arrived to the site I was so excited to realize I was getting Andrew for my photographer. His work is pure beauty. I wouldn't say I'm photogenic, but his photos made me cry and relive my wedding day. His pictures made me think of how beautiful I was and my groom was so handsome!! I couldn't believe it. It's perfect!!!
    I don't know his rates, but I'm sure without a doubt that it would be worth ever penny. He's such a professional, kind, amazing individual. I highly recommend him to everyone. Just get him! :)

Andrew Holman Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Anthony Flesch
    Anthony Flesch Wedding Officiants

Drew is the consummate professional, and his images are breathtaking. He knows how to get the perfect shot every time -- especially in the amazing red rocks of Sedona. Yes, the backdrop here is beautiful, and, it's often challenging to shoot here and get the best image -- especially when you want to have both the humans and the natural beauty looking equally good. I would unreservedly recommend Drew as your wedding or engagement photographer. After all, you don't get to do it over...

• AGAVE OF SEDONA WEDDING AND EVENT CENTER
    AGAVE OF SEDONA WEDDING AND EVENT CENTER Banquet Halls

Andrew does a fantastic job for us. His photos are always creative and beautiful. We highly recommend.

• Sedona Mountain High Flowers
    Sedona Mountain High Flowers Wedding Florists

Andrew is one of Sedona's most talented and artistic photographers. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer with a unique sense of how to capture all of the special moments in the very best way! You won't be disappointed! Jana Heetland Mountain High Flowers - Sedona

• 440 Orchard Ln Sedona, AZ 86336 See on map