Andrew Holman Photography Reviews

Andrew Holman Photography 6
Andrew Holman Photography 7

Monica 路 Married on 05/19/2019

Superb photographer!

We loved everything about our experience with Andrew! His style of photography is exactly what we were looking for. He kept us relaxed and captured so many beautiful moments. We love looking at our photos and reliving what a magical day it was for us. Our only challenge is deciding which of the photos to make prints of!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Megan

Megan 路 Married on 05/17/2019

Could not be more thrilled

One of the first things I knew about our wedding was that I had to have Andrew as our photographer and I could not be more thrilled! We were looking to have a smaller, less expensive wedding. A lot of people will go with a cheaper photographer or rely on photos friends and family have taken. Do not do it! After a year of planning, stressing, and some blood sweat and tears, the actual wedding starts and ends in a blink of an eye. With Andrews stunning photos we will forever be able to come back to our special day and share it with future generations! Working with Andrew was super easy and efficient which took away a lot of stress away. I felt very comfortable working with Andrew which says a lot as a camera shy person let alone with a stranger 馃槀. He was also very experienced working with our other vendors and venue which was a huge help on wedding day. Thank you Andrew for capturing such great shots and being an awesome person!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    Andrew Holman Photography 12
  • Michael

Michael 路 Married on 12/07/2018

Great Photos, Great Guy

Andrew was great from beginning to end. He's super responsive and helped guide us -- taking into consideration different sites for our shoot, as well as providing his knowledge of Sedona for the best possible photo conditions. Our pictures were even more beautiful than we ever imagined they'd be.

Sent on 04/27/2019

Emily 路 Married on 10/20/2018

The Best!!!!!

Could not say enough positive things about working with Drew! Super easy going and a breeze to work with, and well, THE PICTURES. We got our official photos from Drew a month or so ago and we are stunned, they are so beautiful. Cannot stop looking through them, and we certainly are struggling with the fantastic problem of having too many amazing shots to choose from for prints and framing. Thank you Drew!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Alexa 路 Married on 09/29/2018

Stunning photographer

We are so glad that we worked with Andrew for our engagement session and wedding, both in Sedona! Our photos came out absolutely amazing on both occasions, and really captured us as a couple. Andrew鈥檚 mellow personality and obvious expertise with the Sedona landscape made both experiences such a pleasure. We can鈥檛 reccomend him enough!

Sent on 10/28/2018
    Andrew Holman Photography 17
    Andrew Holman Photography 18

Patty 路 Married on 08/31/2018

Spartan Manor is Perfect

For my elopement, it was a package deal and prearrangement to have a photographer take pictures for my ceremony. I noticed that there were three individuals who took the photos, but I did not know who I would get. I saw Andrew's work and I was hoping that I would get him. Luckily, the moment he arrived to the site I was so excited to realize I was getting Andrew for my photographer. His work is pure beauty. I wouldn't say I'm photogenic, but his photos made me cry and relive my wedding day. His pictures made me think of how beautiful I was and my groom was so handsome!! I couldn't believe it. It's perfect!!!
    I don't know his rates, but I'm sure without a doubt that it would be worth ever penny. He's such a professional, kind, amazing individual. I highly recommend him to everyone. Just get him! :)

Sent on 09/21/2018

Stacey 路 Married on 08/18/2018

Andrew has an amazing eye! He is also patient, as neither one of us loves getting our pictures taken! We enjoyed getting to know Andrew and felt like he was truly engaged and cared about us and the experience. We would highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Andrew Holman Photography 19
    Andrew Holman Photography 20
    Andrew Holman Photography 21

Krystal 路 Married on 05/20/2018

Andrew is superb! My husband and I eloped to Sedona this summer and hired Andrew as our photographer. He goes above and beyond for his clients. He was timely and responsive right off the bat with our emails inquiring about his services. We could tell immediately he was our guy based off our conversations with him and his portfolio. On the day of the ceremony, he was punctual, professional, kind, knowledgeable, creative, and lots of fun to work with. I could not have imagined this day with anyone else as our photographer. The final product speaks for itself. We are so happy with our pictures. There is such a variety, and the quality is amazing. Over the past week and a half, I have literally looked at our pictures probably over a hundred times at this point. They are beautiful. Thank you Andrew for the wonderful pictures.

Sent on 07/04/2018

Andrea 路 Married on 04/24/2018

Andrew is an amazing photographer! We are so happy with all the pics from our wedding day! He communicates promptly and is easy going at the same time! We chose to take pictures at 2 locations and he knew them both so well! We love the variety of scenes and pics! Totally a cool guy with awesome photography skills! We will cherish our memories with these pictures forever! He's the best!

Sent on 05/25/2018
    Andrew Holman Photography 27
    Andrew Holman Photography 28
    Andrew Holman Photography 29

Colleen 路 Married on 04/15/2018

Andrew was incredible! From the first contact over a year ago to delivery of the photos, he was responsive and helpful. He captured the event without feeling intrusive, and the photos he got perfectly sum up the day. We are so glad we hired him!

Sent on 05/05/2018

Joadie 路 Married on 04/02/2018

Andrew Holman is an amazing photographer! We researched a very long time and reviewed mulitple portfolios. Once we viewed his gallery we instantly knew he was going to be our photographer. Andrew was very responsive to my emails and didn鈥檛 seem to mind that we changed the wedding bride/groom photo start time last minute. He was very friendly and relaxed while assisting us with poses and capturing the moment. Our wedding photos are the best wedding photos I have ever seen. Each photo has a wow factor. They look as if they should be in a magazine! Andrew has some serious talent. We are so excited to re-live the happiest day of our lives through these gorgeous photos! Picking Andrew as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding. We cannot thank Andrew enough for these precious memories!

Sent on 05/07/2018

Vicki 路 Married on 03/27/2018

I chose Andrew Holman to photograph my wedding based upon his reputation for being the top choice photographer in the Sedona area. I eloped so I had to do some research not being from the area. I have to say he exceeded my expectations in every way. He is truely All That! The 4 weeks it took to receive the images of that monumental day were well worth the wait.

Thank you Andrew for capturing every little moment that afternoon. We can now keep the memories alive as if we were still there. We also appreciate the suggestions you made for the poses which really shine thru in the photos. You are truly gifted. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Sent on 04/27/2018

Lisa 路 Married on 03/03/2018

Andrew made us feel very comfortable during the photography of our wedding. He was very willing to accommodate whatever poses and family positions that we asked for. We just received our photos 2.5 weeks after our wedding, which is a fast turn around! He was able to capture all parts of our ceremony, so we felt like we got to relive our day. I appreciate him giving us access to both RAW photos and smaller more web appropriate sizes so that we have them for social media. There is an option to print through his website or to do it on our own as well as send the pictures to our friends and family directly. It was a very sunny day and windy, but he was able to work around the sun and wind to make us look beautiful! I would recommend him and feel that his services were a good value for the cost. I felt like it was my princess day and he was able to capture that!.

Sent on 03/22/2018
    Andrew Holman Photography 30

Adrianne 路 Married on 03/02/2018

Andrew is amazing! My husband and I booked Andrew Holman for our Sedona wedding after seeing his work online. Being a Sedona local, Andrew was very familiar with the area, landscapes, and lighting. He responded to our inquiry quickly, and the day of was on-time and very professional. We received the photos from our wedding earlier this week, and are absolutely in love with them. We highly recommend Andrew- he was well worth it! :)

Sent on 04/06/2018

Gina 路 Married on 10/20/2017

Look no further- WOW!

Andrew was our wedding day photographer! We first met him with our planner, and he was knowledgeable, confident, and easy going. He showed us some of his work and the albums to choose from, and we knew this was going to be our photographer before the meeting even ended. Not only are the pictures INCREDIBLE (album, quality, high res etc), Andrew is also very patient! I was anxious on my wedding day once I was ready head-to-toe, and just wanted to get to the venue. He was patient and wanted to get some of THOSE bridal shots, and I remember just wanting to leave and forget the pictures, haha. Very politely, he asked just for ONE more picture, and squeezed in several more. I am SO grateful for his patience and above all, his knowingness that if we had just left for the venue like I wanted, I鈥檇 regret not having those photos taken of me before the ceremony. Andrew, you鈥檙e awesome!! Another time he demonstrated patience was during the cocktail hour photos with my new husband- my bouquet was big and heavy, so unknowingly I kept raising the bouquet and he must鈥檝e reminded me to lower my bouquet dozens of times, haha. All in all, he鈥檚 a breeze to work with and fantastic at what he does in so many ways. 馃槉

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Andrew Holman Photography 42
    Andrew Holman Photography 43
    Andrew Holman Photography 44
  • User4322849 路 1+ year ago

I hired Andrew to capture my elopement in Sedona, Arizona. I was coming all the way from Michigan! Andrew was personable, friendly, and easy to work with it! I LOVED our pictures that Andrew took! He is awesome and highly recommended!!!!!!!

Sent on 12/05/2014

jonathan 路 Married on 09/01/2017

Andrew is 100% professional and down to earth. He gave me advice on locations and what would be best for our day. He was truly having fun and took a ton of pictures! He is very easy to get along with which says a lot when your meeting a stranger for the first time on the day of your wedding. He was well dressed and presentable and always kept his composure, he never seemed overwhelmed or bothered. The final pictures were incredible.

Sent on 09/30/2017

Ben 路 Married on 06/05/2017

Andrew is awesome. We wanted our elopement in Sedona to be no-less special for its intimacy, and so we sought to hire a pro. We'd been told to hire a local; Sedona's magnificent colors and tricky lighting can be difficult for the uninitiated to capture. We googled and immediately were drawn to Andrew's work; energetic, artistic, subtle, but still bold and with a style that's at once classic without being overly traditional. Perfect.

Andrew was quick to reply and very easy to work with. We had a lot of questions and, having never been to Sedona, needed a bit of guidance. Andrew helped us pick a spot, a time, and though we booked months in advance, kept in touch as we neared the date, giving us plenty of reassurance. Then, day of, there was no fuss, there were no problems, and he worked brilliantly with a quick, but not rushed, style that at times was so organic, he almost went unnoticed. Then, when it was necessary for him to give us direction, it was clear, easy, and fun.

The picture turn around was exactly as he said, and we were blown away. My wife is most beautiful when she thinks nobody is looking, and that's exactly how Andrew captured her. It's as if he and his camera saw her through my eyes. His photos of her, of us both, of our special day, of all the incredible beauty that surrounded us, are so beautiful they're heartbreaking.

Our friends and family are raving. Yours will too. Andrew is highly, highly recommended.

Sent on 07/10/2017

EJ 路 Married on 04/17/2017

Andrew was absolutely amazing. So fun to work with and the pictures came out so wonderfully. He knows all the secrets to Sedona and you really can't go wrong with a local professional photographer!! Andrew, thank you so much for these beautiful pictures and making our day so special.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Carol Ann 路 Married on 04/01/2017

Andrew was wonderful! The quality of the photos truly took our breath away and captured the beauty of our wedding day. My husband and I planned our wedding in Sedona from Massachusetts and Andrew was so responsive and flexible with our schedule i.e. conducting phone conferences or replying to emails. Additionally, he was very helpful in ironing out the details of the day and making suggestion that made our day and photos that much more memorable. We would highly recommend him for any special occasion!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Andrea 路 Married on 03/25/2017

We did a destination wedding at Sedona, Arizona and got married in March 2017. Andrew is terrific and awesome and his photography shows it. He photographed our engagement photos and wedding day. We even did a sunset wedding photo shoot the next day. He is very friendly and accommodating and made things very relaxed and fun! We loved his landscape backgrounds, his ability to capture the light and his journalistic approach (as we barely noticed him during the ceremony and reception). Would highly highly recommended. A+J

Sent on 05/06/2017

Hossai 路 event on 02/03/2017

Andrew was absolutely amazing. He was so quick to respond to my initial inquiry. I am not from Sedona and I was really looking for someone who knew about the area and could recommend scenic places to take photos that did not look staged. Andrew did just that for us and we loved the turn out!

Sent on 03/30/2017

Shelly 路 Married on 01/30/2017

Andrew photographed our elopement in beautiful Sedona and we were extremely pleased! He made us feel comfortable, he was very professional and most importantly he was able to capture our special day for us - the photos are absolutely beautiful! He truly exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend him. Thanks Andrew!

Sent on 02/22/2017

Adriana 路 Married on 12/02/2016

Andrew is a fantastic photographer, he has created some stunning shots that take us back to the day each time we look at them. He has captured all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. Thank you Andrew

Sent on 12/15/2016

Amy 路 event on 11/06/2016

Andrew did our 10 year wedding anniversary photo shoot in Sedona, and it turned out amazing! So happy to have new pictures to print and put around our home :)

Sent on 12/12/2016