74 Reviews for Andrew Holman Photography

High-Res Images (2)
Engagement Shoot (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
72 Andrew Holman Photography Reviews

Andrew is 100% professional and down to earth. He gave me advice on locations and what would be best for our day. He was truly having fun and took a ton of pictures! He is very easy to get along with which says a lot when your meeting a stranger for the first time on the day of your wedding. He was well dressed and presentable and always kept his composure, he never seemed overwhelmed or bothered. The final pictures were incredible.

Profile Picture jonathan, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew is awesome. We wanted our elopement in Sedona to be no-less special for its intimacy, and so we sought to hire a pro. We'd been told to hire a local; Sedona's magnificent colors and tricky lighting can be difficult for the uninitiated to capture. We googled and immediately were drawn to Andrew's work; energetic, artistic, subtle, but still bold and with a style that's at once classic without being overly traditional. Perfect.

Andrew was quick to reply and very easy to work with. We had a lot of questions and, having never been to Sedona, needed a bit of guidance. Andrew helped us pick a spot, a time, and though we booked months in advance, kept in touch as we neared the date, giving us plenty of reassurance. Then, day of, there was no fuss, there were no problems, and he worked brilliantly with a quick, but not rushed, style that at times was so organic, he almost went unnoticed. Then, when it was necessary for him to give us direction, it was clear, easy, and fun.

The picture turn around was exactly as he said, and we were blown away. My wife is most beautiful when she thinks nobody is looking, and that's exactly how Andrew captured her. It's as if he and his camera saw her through my eyes. His photos of her, of us both, of our special day, of all the incredible beauty that surrounded us, are so beautiful they're heartbreaking.

Our friends and family are raving. Yours will too. Andrew is highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Ben, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was absolutely amazing. So fun to work with and the pictures came out so wonderfully. He knows all the secrets to Sedona and you really can't go wrong with a local professional photographer!! Andrew, thank you so much for these beautiful pictures and making our day so special.

Profile Picture EJ, 4/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was wonderful! The quality of the photos truly took our breath away and captured the beauty of our wedding day. My husband and I planned our wedding in Sedona from Massachusetts and Andrew was so responsive and flexible with our schedule i.e. conducting phone conferences or replying to emails. Additionally, he was very helpful in ironing out the details of the day and making suggestion that made our day and photos that much more memorable. We would highly recommend him for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Carol Ann, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We did a destination wedding at Sedona, Arizona and got married in March 2017. Andrew is terrific and awesome and his photography shows it. He photographed our engagement photos and wedding day. We even did a sunset wedding photo shoot the next day. He is very friendly and accommodating and made things very relaxed and fun! We loved his landscape backgrounds, his ability to capture the light and his journalistic approach (as we barely noticed him during the ceremony and reception). Would highly highly recommended. A+J

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew photographed our elopement in beautiful Sedona and we were extremely pleased! He made us feel comfortable, he was very professional and most importantly he was able to capture our special day for us - the photos are absolutely beautiful! He truly exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend him. Thanks Andrew!

Profile Picture Shelly, 1/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew is a fantastic photographer, he has created some stunning shots that take us back to the day each time we look at them. He has captured all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. Thank you Andrew

Profile Picture Adriana, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was amazing. He photographed our wedding at Red Rock Crossing in Sedona and then after at a local restaurant. We could not be happier with the way the photos turned out. They are bridal magazine quality! Andrew was very responsive to our questions leading up to the wedding and did amazing coordinating and directing our clueless officiant. He really made the whole process run smoothly. He was incredibly flexible with his time. His prices are comparable to other photographers in the area, however, his portfolio far exceeds his competitors. I would recommend Andrew to anyone wanting amazingly produced photos of their special day.

Profile Picture User7512015, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean and I had the best experience with Andrew- he took AMAZING pictures and we had such a fun time. We also got our photos very quick which was really nice and professional. Photos looked great.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was amazing to work with! He was sweet, organized, and professional. He helped a lot with our timeline and his photos are AMAZING!!! I felt like I was re-living the best day ever as I looked through the photos. Guests commented how great he was. He moved all over the place, catching all sorts of shots and angles, yet he was unobtrusive, which was important to us. He knows Sedona inside and out, had great suggestions, and worked with all our vendors a ton of times, which really put my mind at ease since I live in NJ. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Aurora, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I researched many wedding photographers before I booked with Drew. His pictures speak for themselves, but he also had many positive reviews. The turn around time to receive our photos was faster than I expected and they turned out great! He was professional and very easy to work with! I would definitely work with Drew again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew Holman is pricy, but worth every penny....he sent me my photos at 1:35 AM....he is OBVIOUSLY working hard and it shows, his pics are fantastic!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours
4.1

Andrew was great and knew all the spots in Sedona and what would be doable for the amount of time we selected. Getting the pictures back took a little time because it was over the holiday so that was expected. Overall, pricing was great and the pictures turned out great as well

Profile Picture Lea, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

We had Andrew photograph our wedding and reception. The pictures were beautiful and just what I was hoping for. He was very easy to work with and professional. Between the harsh Arizona sun and the dim lighting at the reception, everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew was phenomenal and we highly recommend him. We booked Andrew to photograph our wedding and could not have been more pleased. Our guests kept commenting to us how wonderful and professional he was. Andrew was super speedy at setting up the photos which us and our guests appreciated, but you wouldn't know it from looking at the pictures! He was so nice and easy to work with. We even added on extra time at the end and he was so flexible and accommodating by staying past his time. He had all of his equipment readily available and was so fast at setting up his accessories. A true professional and worth every penny. Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are blown away by the photos that Andrew took of our wedding! He was able to capture the most incredible moments, and the finished product exceeded our expectations by far. On the day of the wedding, his professionalism was amazing. He has such an artistic eye while letting you just enjoy your day, meanwhile taking such meaningful candid shots. Very very talented. Couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are very lucky to have Andrew as our photographer in our wedding event. He is extremely professional, spontaneous and sweet. He worked very hard on the day and was very flexible to allow us dividing the hours. We love the photos and will not hesitate to work with him in the future.

Profile Picture Yuxi, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew responded quickly to inquiries and was very professional! We were from out of town and he gave suggestions for locations, etc. Thank you so much Andrew!

Profile Picture Alissa, 12/21/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We are so happy with our wedding photos by Andrew. His artistic eye and intuitive sense our our special day was more than we could have asked for. If you are looking for a photographer that allows you to be in each moment, Andrew is your guy. Thank you!! The Kinzers

Profile Picture David, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was our wedding photographer for our wedding at Sedona Golf Resort this past November. He did such a fantastic job! He showed up early, stayed late, and could not have been more professional. He even made sure we got tons of great shots out on the golf course as I had requested, despite the freezing temperatures! Prior to the big day I had sent Andrew over a few "idea" shots I found while browsing Pinterest and he nailed them all. Though they took a bit longer than anticipated to get back, once I received them I realized why. He spent so much time and care editing them to perfection. Wedding photos are an investment and you can certainly trust Andrew to make sure your photos are flawless. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Best photographer in Sedona! Beautiful photos. Andrew was great to work with. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Jai, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was a fantastic photographer. He went above and beyond to accommodate our preferences to do outdoorsy photos and had a superior understanding of Sedona and Sedona lighting at all times of the day.
At our wedding he was calm and low key and people said that he was really good at knowing where to stand to not get in the way of the ceremony but still get good shots. He was good at making me laugh and reminding me not to hold my bouquet awkwardly. It was really nice knowing that someone was helping me look normal and natural in the photos because I am definitely not a model!

The best part of our time with Andrew was when he took us hiking two days after the wedding so we could get sunset shots. He took us somewhere off trail and unmarked on maps that he had scoped out for our shoot on a hike. He convinced his friend to come with us, just for fun, and haul heavy lighting equipment and work the flash for him. The hike out was really fun as his friend happened to be a really cool guy who had traveled the world and was a writer. After climbing up a 10-15 foot cliff we arrived at an amazing photo location. The photos he took at sunset are stunning. I showed them to my students and they said they looked like Vogue photos! Everyone is amazed with our sunset photos. In some of the photos we are literally standing at the edge of a 300 foot cliff overlooking Sedona in the perfect sunset red rock colors. (He was good at reminding us to be safe.) Of course, a lot of people are not going to want to carry a wedding dress in a backpack while they climb up a 10 foot cliff, and he knows a lot of more reasonable spots for photos, so don't worry about his photo sessions being too intense. If you are willing and able to go off-trail in Sedona, he's more than capable of hauling heavy cameras out into the wilds and keeping a smile on his face while doing it! If you are an outdoorsy person looking to get unique photos in Sedona or Northern Arizona I would definitely pick Andrew.

Profile Picture Cameron, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew photographed our wedding on September 5, and he did a phenomenal job!! It was raining the day of the wedding, and Andrew worked with us that day to make sure we got exactly what we wanted! When we said we were still having the ceremony outside, he grabbed an umbrella. When we said we wanted to hike up behind the Enchantment to get photos of Boynton Canyon, he said lets go! He was adventurous and flexible with us the entire time! Oh, and when we got the photos, they were incredible! Everyone is commenting on how stunning they are! Andrew's artistic abilities shone through, and we couldn't be happier with the results! Thanks Andrew for capturing our day in the perfect way!

Profile Picture Donna, 9/5/15, 2 Reviews
4.7

By far the best bang for your buck in the Sedona area. Our pictures turned out amazing, so many people have told us that they are the best wedding pictures they have ever seen and that they should be in a magazine. The quality and artisticness of our pictures is great. The biggest problem with our pictures is that we have so many great ones that it is actually pretty hard picking which ones to print out and frame. Overall we could not be happier with the way our pictures turned out and would highly recommend Andrew to anyone!

Profile Picture John, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos that Andrew took were beyond anything we had EVER imagined. They were absolutely gorgeous, and looked like they came out of a magazine, or better yet, a fairytale. Besides the obvious, him being very talented, Andrew was friendly, easy to work with and extremely professional. He takes pride in what he does and is very passionate about it. We highly recommend his services, he was recommended to us through a wedding planner and we are so glad we went with his photography services for our big day. Thanks again Andrew!!!

Profile Picture Daniel & Brittany, 6/2/15, 1 Review