79 Reviews for Andrew Holman Photography

Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Proofs (1)
77 Andrew Holman Photography Reviews

Andrew was incredible! From the first contact over a year ago to delivery of the photos, he was responsive and helpful. He captured the event without feeling intrusive, and the photos he got perfectly sum up the day. We are so glad we hired him!

Profile Picture Colleen, 4/15/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew Holman is an amazing photographer! We researched a very long time and reviewed mulitple portfolios. Once we viewed his gallery we instantly knew he was going to be our photographer. Andrew was very responsive to my emails and didn’t seem to mind that we changed the wedding bride/groom photo start time last minute. He was very friendly and relaxed while assisting us with poses and capturing the moment. Our wedding photos are the best wedding photos I have ever seen. Each photo has a wow factor. They look as if they should be in a magazine! Andrew has some serious talent. We are so excited to re-live the happiest day of our lives through these gorgeous photos! Picking Andrew as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding. We cannot thank Andrew enough for these precious memories!

Profile Picture Joadie, 4/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I chose Andrew Holman to photograph my wedding based upon his reputation for being the top choice photographer in the Sedona area. I eloped so I had to do some research not being from the area. I have to say he exceeded my expectations in every way. He is truely All That! The 4 weeks it took to receive the images of that monumental day were well worth the wait.

Thank you Andrew for capturing every little moment that afternoon. We can now keep the memories alive as if we were still there. We also appreciate the suggestions you made for the poses which really shine thru in the photos. You are truly gifted. Thanks for sharing your talents with us.

Profile Picture Vicki, 3/27/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew made us feel very comfortable during the photography of our wedding. He was very willing to accommodate whatever poses and family positions that we asked for. We just received our photos 2.5 weeks after our wedding, which is a fast turn around! He was able to capture all parts of our ceremony, so we felt like we got to relive our day. I appreciate him giving us access to both RAW photos and smaller more web appropriate sizes so that we have them for social media. There is an option to print through his website or to do it on our own as well as send the pictures to our friends and family directly. It was a very sunny day and windy, but he was able to work around the sun and wind to make us look beautiful! I would recommend him and feel that his services were a good value for the cost. I felt like it was my princess day and he was able to capture that!.

Profile Picture Lisa, 3/3/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Proofs

Andrew is amazing! My husband and I booked Andrew Holman for our Sedona wedding after seeing his work online. Being a Sedona local, Andrew was very familiar with the area, landscapes, and lighting. He responded to our inquiry quickly, and the day of was on-time and very professional. We received the photos from our wedding earlier this week, and are absolutely in love with them. We highly recommend Andrew- he was well worth it! :)

Profile Picture Adrianne, 3/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew is 100% professional and down to earth. He gave me advice on locations and what would be best for our day. He was truly having fun and took a ton of pictures! He is very easy to get along with which says a lot when your meeting a stranger for the first time on the day of your wedding. He was well dressed and presentable and always kept his composure, he never seemed overwhelmed or bothered. The final pictures were incredible.

Profile Picture jonathan, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew is awesome. We wanted our elopement in Sedona to be no-less special for its intimacy, and so we sought to hire a pro. We'd been told to hire a local; Sedona's magnificent colors and tricky lighting can be difficult for the uninitiated to capture. We googled and immediately were drawn to Andrew's work; energetic, artistic, subtle, but still bold and with a style that's at once classic without being overly traditional. Perfect.

Andrew was quick to reply and very easy to work with. We had a lot of questions and, having never been to Sedona, needed a bit of guidance. Andrew helped us pick a spot, a time, and though we booked months in advance, kept in touch as we neared the date, giving us plenty of reassurance. Then, day of, there was no fuss, there were no problems, and he worked brilliantly with a quick, but not rushed, style that at times was so organic, he almost went unnoticed. Then, when it was necessary for him to give us direction, it was clear, easy, and fun.

The picture turn around was exactly as he said, and we were blown away. My wife is most beautiful when she thinks nobody is looking, and that's exactly how Andrew captured her. It's as if he and his camera saw her through my eyes. His photos of her, of us both, of our special day, of all the incredible beauty that surrounded us, are so beautiful they're heartbreaking.

Our friends and family are raving. Yours will too. Andrew is highly, highly recommended.

Profile Picture Ben, 6/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was absolutely amazing. So fun to work with and the pictures came out so wonderfully. He knows all the secrets to Sedona and you really can't go wrong with a local professional photographer!! Andrew, thank you so much for these beautiful pictures and making our day so special.

Profile Picture EJ, 4/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was wonderful! The quality of the photos truly took our breath away and captured the beauty of our wedding day. My husband and I planned our wedding in Sedona from Massachusetts and Andrew was so responsive and flexible with our schedule i.e. conducting phone conferences or replying to emails. Additionally, he was very helpful in ironing out the details of the day and making suggestion that made our day and photos that much more memorable. We would highly recommend him for any special occasion!

Profile Picture Carol Ann, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We did a destination wedding at Sedona, Arizona and got married in March 2017. Andrew is terrific and awesome and his photography shows it. He photographed our engagement photos and wedding day. We even did a sunset wedding photo shoot the next day. He is very friendly and accommodating and made things very relaxed and fun! We loved his landscape backgrounds, his ability to capture the light and his journalistic approach (as we barely noticed him during the ceremony and reception). Would highly highly recommended. A+J

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew photographed our elopement in beautiful Sedona and we were extremely pleased! He made us feel comfortable, he was very professional and most importantly he was able to capture our special day for us - the photos are absolutely beautiful! He truly exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend him. Thanks Andrew!

Profile Picture Shelly, 1/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew is a fantastic photographer, he has created some stunning shots that take us back to the day each time we look at them. He has captured all the emotions, laughter and love perfectly. Thank you Andrew

Profile Picture Adriana, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was amazing. He photographed our wedding at Red Rock Crossing in Sedona and then after at a local restaurant. We could not be happier with the way the photos turned out. They are bridal magazine quality! Andrew was very responsive to our questions leading up to the wedding and did amazing coordinating and directing our clueless officiant. He really made the whole process run smoothly. He was incredibly flexible with his time. His prices are comparable to other photographers in the area, however, his portfolio far exceeds his competitors. I would recommend Andrew to anyone wanting amazingly produced photos of their special day.

Profile Picture User7512015, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Sean and I had the best experience with Andrew- he took AMAZING pictures and we had such a fun time. We also got our photos very quick which was really nice and professional. Photos looked great.

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was amazing to work with! He was sweet, organized, and professional. He helped a lot with our timeline and his photos are AMAZING!!! I felt like I was re-living the best day ever as I looked through the photos. Guests commented how great he was. He moved all over the place, catching all sorts of shots and angles, yet he was unobtrusive, which was important to us. He knows Sedona inside and out, had great suggestions, and worked with all our vendors a ton of times, which really put my mind at ease since I live in NJ. I highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Aurora, 10/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I researched many wedding photographers before I booked with Drew. His pictures speak for themselves, but he also had many positive reviews. The turn around time to receive our photos was faster than I expected and they turned out great! He was professional and very easy to work with! I would definitely work with Drew again!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/10/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew Holman is pricy, but worth every penny....he sent me my photos at 1:35 AM....he is OBVIOUSLY working hard and it shows, his pics are fantastic!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/3/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours
4.1

Andrew was great and knew all the spots in Sedona and what would be doable for the amount of time we selected. Getting the pictures back took a little time because it was over the holiday so that was expected. Overall, pricing was great and the pictures turned out great as well

Profile Picture Lea, 8/27/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot

We had Andrew photograph our wedding and reception. The pictures were beautiful and just what I was hoping for. He was very easy to work with and professional. Between the harsh Arizona sun and the dim lighting at the reception, everything was perfect.

Profile Picture Karen, 7/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Andrew was phenomenal and we highly recommend him. We booked Andrew to photograph our wedding and could not have been more pleased. Our guests kept commenting to us how wonderful and professional he was. Andrew was super speedy at setting up the photos which us and our guests appreciated, but you wouldn't know it from looking at the pictures! He was so nice and easy to work with. We even added on extra time at the end and he was so flexible and accommodating by staying past his time. He had all of his equipment readily available and was so fast at setting up his accessories. A true professional and worth every penny. Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/11/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband and I are blown away by the photos that Andrew took of our wedding! He was able to capture the most incredible moments, and the finished product exceeded our expectations by far. On the day of the wedding, his professionalism was amazing. He has such an artistic eye while letting you just enjoy your day, meanwhile taking such meaningful candid shots. Very very talented. Couldn't have asked for more!

Profile Picture Hayley, 5/22/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We are very lucky to have Andrew as our photographer in our wedding event. He is extremely professional, spontaneous and sweet. He worked very hard on the day and was very flexible to allow us dividing the hours. We love the photos and will not hesitate to work with him in the future.

Profile Picture Yuxi, 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew responded quickly to inquiries and was very professional! We were from out of town and he gave suggestions for locations, etc. Thank you so much Andrew!

Profile Picture Alissa, 12/21/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Digital Files

We are so happy with our wedding photos by Andrew. His artistic eye and intuitive sense our our special day was more than we could have asked for. If you are looking for a photographer that allows you to be in each moment, Andrew is your guy. Thank you!! The Kinzers

Profile Picture David, 11/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Andrew was our wedding photographer for our wedding at Sedona Golf Resort this past November. He did such a fantastic job! He showed up early, stayed late, and could not have been more professional. He even made sure we got tons of great shots out on the golf course as I had requested, despite the freezing temperatures! Prior to the big day I had sent Andrew over a few "idea" shots I found while browsing Pinterest and he nailed them all. Though they took a bit longer than anticipated to get back, once I received them I realized why. He spent so much time and care editing them to perfection. Wedding photos are an investment and you can certainly trust Andrew to make sure your photos are flawless. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/6/15, 1 Review