Andrea Van Orsouw Photography

Carlsbad, NM View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

I'm a documentary photographer serving New Mexico, but will travel anywhere! Just throw me in a suitcase, I don't mind. My philosophy as a wedding photographer is to see the beauty in real life exactly the way it is; to capture the way your dad wipes a tear from his face as he walks you down the aisle, how hard you laugh when the love of your life whispers a dumb joke in your ear, the way you hold eachother when you're cold. I'm not into posing. I'm into genuine human interaction. I'm into capturing the chemistry and energy between you and those you love. Most of all, I'm into the real, raw, beautiful human emotion that shines through on a wedding day and it is my goal to capture those moments in the most genuine way possible.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,400

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,200

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Romina Married on 06/19/2021

Ninja Photographer

Andrea photographed my June wedding and I wouldn't of had it any different. Our original wedding date was in 2020, and of course, got rescheduled due to covid. As you might guess, this was a super stressful time for us, but Andrea was super accommodating and made us feel at ease about the whole process!

Andrea is super organized! From the reminder of deadlines, contracts, and questionnaires, her website/links were always so user friendly and straight forward, and it was so convenient that I was able to do everything online.

For the actual wedding day, Andrea and her second shooter arrived on time and introduced themselves, and needed little to no direction on where and how to get started. She is a pro! I am not joking when I am saying Andrea is a ninja photographer. She moved swiftly and jumped through hoops to get the perfect shot. Home girl worked for booty off! She was also so great at directing us with what to do. She made two very awkward people feel natural in front of the camera!

We also got sneak peek of about 20 pics within a couple of days after the wedding! I was so in awe. It took about 11 weeks before I got my full album delivered (which is to be expected per the contract), but let me tell you that the wait is worth it. There were times I wanted to ask what the status of the album was, but I didn't want to rush perfection. And I am glad I didnt :) My friends and family are still gushing about how beautiful the pictures turned out!

My only regret with Andrea is not hiring her for longer! I hired her and her second shooter for 4 hours and was able to capture the getting ready pics, family pics, first look, ceremony, bride and groom pics, and cocktail hour. I wish I had hired her to cover the dances though (father/daughter, first dance, mother/son, etc), though. THANK YOU, Andrea! You are queen and just so amazing at your art :)
  • Mecrdarko
    Mary C. Married on 11/01/2020

Amazingly talented photographer!

My fiancé and I couldn’t be happier that we found Andrea to do our photography. She has been without a doubt the best vendor we’ve worked with in planning our wedding! From our correspondence via email to officially meeting in person, Andrea has been warm, welcoming, informative, and professional. She was able work with our schedules and fit us in last minute for an engagement shoot (which we greatly appreciated). When we met up she took the time to sit down with us before our engagement shoot to find out more about what we were looking for and get to know us as a couple. Of course the day we chose to have our engagement shoot it was a bit rainy and overcast - we were initially concerned about having issues because of the weather but she was totally prepared and reassured us that the lighting was perfect. Andrea was happy to accommodate us bringing our dog and getting some pictures with him too. During our session she put us at ease, made us feel comfortable, was super helpful in getting both journalistic and posed shots, and had us feeling like we were in our own little bubble. Overall Andrea’s easygoing and fun manner made the day for us and we couldn’t have imagined a better experience. It honestly felt like hanging out with an old friend. Our engagement photos came out absolutely beautiful and we are going to cherish them always. We are so excited to have her capture our wedding next year because we know firsthand how amazing her work is. Her creativity, eye for detail, editing style, and sheer talent make her an amazing addition to anyone’s special day. We can’t wait to spend our wedding day with her. Thanks Andrea!
    Pamela Married on 10/19/2019

Fall Wedding

Andrea was wonderful and easy to work with from the day I contacted her until the day of our wedding. She’s so easy to get along with and thinks of the details you wouldn’t think of. She really makes your photos reflect who you are. She captures all the special moments and even the funny ones you didn’t think she did. :-)
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

607 Guadalupe Ct Carlsbad, NM, 88220
8602097361
Location of (Andrea Van Orsouw Photography)

Other vendors in Albuquerque for your wedding