Andrea Peterson Events

Indianapolis, IN View map Visit website
$800 Package Price

$800 Package Price

Your wedding day is supposed to be the happiest day of your life! Don't let the stress of planning your dream wedding take that feeling away from you!

With over 10 years of experience in the wedding industry, our team is here to help you plan, coordinate, and execute the wedding of your dreams so you can enjoy every moment of being married. From the moment you secure your date with our team, we'll be there to answer your questions, collaborate with your vendors, and work to create your perfect wedding day timeline. On your wedding day, we'll serve as the main point of contact for your vendors, keep your day on schedule, and most importantly, keep your day stress-free so you can soak up every moment with your spouse.

Whether you're planning a wedding for 300 or an intimate gathering with your closets family and friends, Andrea Peterson Events offers day-of coordinating packages to fit your wedding and budget.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$800

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Rosie
    Rosie B. Married on 02/05/2022

Hire her right now!

I cannot recommend Andrea enough! She was fantastic from top to bottom. We didn't have to worry about a thing on our wedding day. She took care of coordinating all our vendors and cleaning up the space.
    We had a massive snow storm blow through the week of our wedding. Andrea was in Florida and flew back a day earlier that planned just so she wouldn't miss our wedding.
    You will definitely not regret hiring her :)
  • McKenzie
    Mckenzie R. Married on 10/09/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Our Best Wedding Decision Was Andrea!

Andrea was literally the best part of our wedding day outside of “I do”! From the very beginning of the process, she was friendly, professional, responsive, and feels more like a close friend to us now more than a vendor. She ensured that she really knew us so that on our day, if things came up, she could make game time decisions she knew we would love. Even with our decor, we had ideas and items but no set in stone plan for where it should go or how to set it up, and she knocked it out of the park better than we ever could have. Having her with us on our day gave me peace of mind to be present in the day, and truly every element of our day was perfectly executed because of Andrea and her team! They made sure everything was done timely, thoroughly, and better than we could’ve done it ourselves. We will recommend her to anyone looking for a coordinator, and even those who aren’t! Having a coordinator was not something we anticipated having when we began wedding planning, but now we could not imagine our day without her! She’s the best there is!
    Brian Married on 09/18/2020

She Had Everything Under Control

It can become very stressful trying to coordinate wedding vendors and all the logistics. When Andrea stepped in to help, it was such a relief for my wife and I. From setting up the tables the day before to lighting the candles right before the guests arrived, she had everything under control.
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Andrea Peterson
Andrea Peterson
Owner

I have had a passion for throwing parties since I was a kid. I can vividly remember the days of calling (pre-cell phone era) my relatives inviting them to our house for cookouts in the summer.

In college, I began working for a local decorator where I developed a passion for all matter behind-the-scenes. Following my college graduation, I moved to Indianapolis to start my career in accounting. Although I continued to help decorate for weddings and special events, I was not getting my party “fix” often enough. It was then, the vision for Andrea Peterson Events started to take shape.

After several years in the making, and in the middle of a global pandemic, Andrea Peterson Events became a reality in 2020!

New Journey Farms
5.0 out of 5 rating , 14 Reviews
· Banquet Halls
Bottleworks Hotel
5.0 out of 5 rating , 2 Reviews
· Banquet Halls

6020 E 82nd Street Indianapolis, IN, 46250
Location of (Andrea Peterson Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding