Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number

Andrea Elizabeth Photography 2
  • Sam

Sam Lawler · Married on 04/05/2019

Amazing! Recommend!

Andrea was phenomenal! My spouse is not the easiest person to deal with when he doesn't like doing something, i.e. taking pictures. She made him feel so relaxed, he actually said he liked her and that wasn't bad after a couple hours of pictures. The quality of pictures are stunning. She edits so many, so if you are picky like about your looks like I am, you will definitely find plenty of good ones to choose from. I received a sneak peek of pictures a day or two after my wedding, and all of my edited pictures less than a month after my wedding. Feel free to reach out if you have questions for me, but I promise I only have great things to say about her!

Sent on 05/23/2019
    Andrea Elizabeth Photography 3
    Andrea Elizabeth Photography 4

Maddy · Married on 04/21/2018

It's honestly impossible to put into words how INCREDIBLE Andrea is. She is the absolute best at what she does. She knows what to do to get you the best possible pictures. She did my bridal portraits and wedding and I really couldn't imagine the day without her. She is so organized and knows how to handle a crowd and keep things under total control which takes ALL of the stress off you. Her pictures are breathtaking and she is so easy to work with. My husband and I are already talking about booking her for portraits in the future. I would choose her a million times over!!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrea was wonderful. Throughout this entire process, she was always readily available for questions and made me feel at ease. She is an expert at what she does and it made the process so much easier. She was always timely, a great listener and offered great advise. The pictures are also WONDERFUL. She was extremely detailed and helped capture our day just magnificently. She is the best.

Sent on 11/06/2017