Andrea Elizabeth Photography Reviews

18 | Dallas, TX

18 Reviews for Andrea Elizabeth Photography

Maddy · Married on 04/21/2018

It's honestly impossible to put into words how INCREDIBLE Andrea is. She is the absolute best at what she does. She knows what to do to get you the best possible pictures. She did my bridal portraits and wedding and I really couldn't imagine the day without her. She is so organized and knows how to handle a crowd and keep things under total control which takes ALL of the stress off you. Her pictures are breathtaking and she is so easy to work with. My husband and I are already talking about booking her for portraits in the future. I would choose her a million times over!!

Kelsey · Married on 10/28/2017

Andrea was wonderful. Throughout this entire process, she was always readily available for questions and made me feel at ease. She is an expert at what she does and it made the process so much easier. She was always timely, a great listener and offered great advise. The pictures are also WONDERFUL. She was extremely detailed and helped capture our day just magnificently. She is the best.

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Andrea is a gem!! We absolutely loved working with her and she was on top of everything f on the beginning! She was organized and thorough and our engagement photos were wonderful. At the wedding she managed our friends and family wonderfully handling what could easily be a chaotic situation! She was so much fun to work with and we loved our sneak peaks and cannot wait to see them all!! Thanks Andrea!!!!

Taylor · Married on 08/06/2017

There are not enough words to express how incredible Andrea is. My wedding day started at dawn, my bridesmaids were running behind, and there were some other stressful starts to the day but not one shot was missed! Andrea was with me through all the delays and never allowed me to feel rushed or stressed! You spend so much time with your photographer on your wedding day so it is so important to pick someone you are comfortable with. Andrea is quick, efficient, and wildly talented. I loved all of our shots, especially the candid ones. Every time I click through our photos it's like I'm reliving our day all over again. I could not have asked for anything more in a photographer. Her work is beautiful and bright. I recommend her so so highly! You will not regret having someone as wonderful as her shooting your most favorite day.

Bianca · Married on 07/16/2017

I can’t say enough great things about Andrea! Wow! She is absolutely incredible! Andrea is not only extremely talented at her work but she is professional, kind and very detailed. From the moment I met her I knew that she had to be my wedding photographer. She is very organized and trust worthy and it shows in everything that she does. Communicating with her during the time of my engagement was very easy as she is quick to respond to emails and questions. Her photos look like they were taken straight of a magazine and are all STUNNING! The day of my wedding she arrived to my location early just to make sure that we were on time and on schedule, which I really appreciated! Andrea was also very helpful with rounding up my bridesmaids and making everyone feel ready for their photos. She has a way of making people feel calm and relaxed which is extremely important considering the stress of a wedding day!
    I’m so thankful that she was my photographer she was exceptional and my wedding guests, family and friends even noticed how great she was!
    The sneak peeks of my wedding look like a dream! I can’t wait to see the rest I know they are just as beautiful as my bridals! You are wonderful and a huge blessing!
    Thank you so much Andrea!

Kaley · Married on 05/20/2017

Andrea was absolutely wonderful throughout the entire wedding process! She made planning a breeze and I absolutely loved the organization on the customer portal! On the wedding day, she did an amazing job of capturing all the love and those special moments. The sneak peeks she sent were gorgeous and I can't wait to see the rest!

Amanda · Married on 04/15/2017

Andrea was absolutely exceptional!! My fiancé and I used Andrea for our engagement photos as well as our wedding photographer. We are blown away with her talent and skill. Her photos speak for themselves! She was able to capture, everything, and more in the photos that she took. I would highly recommend Andrea to everyone and anyone. She will blow you away with her professionalism, and her ability to be organized when dealing with a lot of people, and trying to get the shots she needs. We are so glad we booked Andrea to be our photographer for multiple occasions, and we are looking forward to hopefully working with her in the future! Absolutely fantastic! Thank you, Andrea!

Jordan · Married on 03/11/2017

Andrea is awesome! Super sweet and committed to making sure you look your best! Totally recommend!

Meagan · Married on 02/18/2017

We were all so impressed with Andrea and her assistant. Her professionalism was outstanding! We were all amazed by her constant presence throughout the evening and incredible organization skills. Her pictures were absolutely stunning!! We are beyond happy with her beautiful work. I am so happy that I chose her to capture such a special moment in my life.

Diana · Married on 01/28/2017

Wow. Just wow! Her photos are beautiful, and she is amazing. I took my bridal portraits in 20 degree weather outside. I was freezing, and she brought hand warmers for me and took my photos in almost half the time. Was I worried? No way! They turned out beautiful and I had no doubt. The wedding photos sneak peak were also amazing! "Stunning" is the word I would use and have heard many times about the photos she has taken! She is talented and professional. And reasonably priced! Most definitely use her for your wedding!!

Hannah · Married on 09/30/2016

Andrea is very professional and is amazing to work with! She did my bridal portraits, engagement pictures as well as our wedding pictures! On our wedding day we didn't even notice her during the ceremony (which is good) she was not a distraction but still got every shot. When we needed her she was there. We received several pictures for our sneak peeks shortly after our wedding day and we loved every single one of them. She has a way of capturing the true emotion that was felt during each moment. We cannot thank you enough for our beautiful photos!!

Courtney · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot say enough positive things about Andrea. She took both our engagement photos and our wedding photos. Our engagement photos were awesome, and she was one of the best things about our wedding day. First off she's more than prepared. Our florist didn't provide enough pins for the boutonnieres, she had them. She is basically one of those little emergency kits you can buy online in human form, plus some. She got a shot of everything we could have wanted and more. When my hair fell a bit, or a bobby pin was showing she fixed it. She even had chapstick when I really just needed it. We received our sneak peaks a few days after the wedding and huge amount of photos a few weeks after our wedding. Each one of the photos is perfect and captures the emotion and beauty of the venue.
    Andrea overall is an absolute pleasure to work with, and we will absolutely be hiring for photos in the future!

Kelly · Married on 05/07/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Andrea! Our pictures could not have been more perfect, and she absolutely captured incredible memories for us!! We have recommended her to friends!

Taylor · Married on 01/17/2016

Andrea was the most amazing wedding photographer we could have asked for! Besides the extremely affordable and unbeatable price, Andrea was great with communication and made sure she addressed all our needs/concerns, including the ones we hadn't yet anticipated. Andrea was way more prepared and organized than we were on our wedding day, making sure to capture every detail and made sure the whole day went completely smooth. We were so in love with the beautiful photos from our special day, and couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Andrea was incredible from start to finish. She was organized, helpful, prompt in her replies, super professional, detail oriented, punctual and kind. She is so talented and was so on top of everything from the initial phone appointment to every small detail on the wedding day. We received our sneak peak the next morning and absolutely loved our photos. thank you so much, Andrea! We loved meeting you and couldn't have asked for someone better prepared to work with our wedding party and huge family! Highly recommended!

First of all, Our wedding was a DESTINATION WEDDING, which is never easy for the vendor who is flying in. Andrea was absolutely the best photographer that I could have ever ask for or dreamed of. We flew her and her assistant to Spokane, Washington to capture our big day! She had no problem doing a destination wedding, she showed up prepared and ready to capture our day. She was extremely professional, very responsive to both phone calls and emails and always went above and beyond to be everything that she could be for us. We have received nothing but AMAZING comments from our guests on how great she was and how she made sure to capture everything that was happening. And some of the shots that she was able to get are mind blowing!! She proved that she was definitely the best photographer that we could have hired for the occasion.

I seriously could not have asked for a better person to capture our wedding. She did a beautiful job! Thank you so much, Andrea for absolutely everything. You are a class act and an amazing photographer!

Brian & Amanda · Married on 12/13/2014

Andrea is the absolute best photographer we know! She drove all the way to Fort Hood to do our engagement pictures. She was easily accesible through email, always responsive and open to hearing all our ideas. When our wedding day came closer and I emailed her umpteen times, she never seemed to get annoyed, she jotted down all our ideas and at the wedding, she was able to get all the shots we wanted and then some! She seemed to fit in perfectly with all our family and friends and everybody was comfortable around the camera. We cannot wait to use Andrea for future photo shoots!

Amber · Married on 06/20/2014

Andrea and her team were nothing short of AMAZING. She was fun, organized, professional, helpful and courteous. She sent sneak peaks the VERY NEXT DAY! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect. I am soo pleased with selecting her as our photographer. I will HIGHLY recommend her.