Los Angeles, CA 90189 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 21

About AndHer Visuals

We know that our couples put their hearts into their wedding — making them unique, memorable, and reflective of their own personal taste. We honor their dedication by giving our couples a beautiful final product equivalent to their love.

We are based in — but not limited to — Los Angeles, CA, we love working with couples whose top priority is quality cinematography for their wedding. Given our experience, we understand the value of highlighting raw emotions with our cinematic style and go above and beyond in featuring those moments.

We are hands-on with each project because we do not want to leave our couples with a generic and uninspired wedding film — meaning, you won't find us, "just showing up and pressing record."
That is the personal investment our couples get from choosing us over a company that prioritizes business over a relationship. Honestly, our main goal is to make our couples happy. That is what you can expect from us at AndHer Visuals.

Follow AndHer Visuals on

azaleah jeffrey

• Videos 8

21 Reviews for AndHer Visuals

Ana · Married on 10/13/2018

AndHer Visuals is completely AMAZING. I recently was part of my best friends wedding (Carlos & Luz Casas) and AndHer Visuals did a same day edit and was able to play the video as the grand finale for the wedding. Everyone was completely amazed at their hard and beautiful work. I was also part of my cousins wedding (Marisela and Carlos Hernandez) and their wedding video was breathtaking. Alex and his crew are so profesional and friendly. I 1000% recommend AndHer Visuals they capture what no other videographers can. They capture all the love, excitment and personality of each and every couple in such a graceful unique way. Their work is simply one of a kind.

Sent on 04/21/2017

Priscilla · Married on 06/22/2018

Amazing!!!! Seriously phenomenal. Watching. The video for the first time was an incredible experience. All of the special and memorable moments were caught perfectly. The way the audio was highlighted and the background noise was eliminated was amazing! It looks like a movie you’d watch in he theatres. Can’t wait to see more videos!

Sent on 08/10/2018

lorena · Married on 08/26/2017

" Loss for words.....searched of months for the perfect videographer...."

Sent on 08/30/2017

• DJ MoJoe
    DJ MoJoe Wedding DJs

Met: Wedding & NYE Party on December 31, 2016 Working with other vendors is very important to me when it comes to any event's success, and we made our client's wedding and NYE party unforgettable. All I can say are great things. Alex and his team are highly professional, easy to work with, creative, and have the teamwork mindset to produce amazing results. I highly recommend AndHer Visuals as your next videographer for your special event.

• P.S. & Associates Event Planning
    P.S. & Associates Event Planning Wedding Planners

So great working with AndHer Visuals! Very professional and super talented!

• Bilingual Ceremony Specialist
    Bilingual Ceremony Specialist Wedding Officiants

Alex and his crew were friendly, professional and completely unobtrusive. Alex has the perfect combination of artistic and technical skills to make your video a timeless family treasure. I was very impressed with his work and I highly recommend and endorse andHer Visuals.

• Los Angeles See on map