Broad Street, Philadelphia, PA 19006 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Anders Hyatt Music

Anders Hyatt is a hard-working, experienced musician based in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Over the past decade, Anders has worked with hundreds of couples in crafting an intimate and personalized musical experience for their wedding day. Anders is a clear communicator and an honest professional who brings a pleasant and captivating energy to every event. Your guests will rave and wonder you where you found him.

Anders is a singing acoustic guitarist and he plays for weddings and other events throughout the Delaware Valley and beyond. Whether you want special music for your ceremony, a beautiful ambiance during dinner and cocktail receptions, or energetic sing-alongs, Anders can deliver the goods. His rich, warm vocals perfectly complement his effortless guitar-playing while performing a wide range of styles and genres including old and new songs, upbeat and slow dance. Anders also offers a few different acoustic duo options which include backup vocals and additional instruments such as violin, piano/keyboard, and light percussion. And if you want a wedding DJ with years of experience who understands how to read a room, Anders can switch into DJ mode for your reception. Book Anders today, dates are filling fast!

Follow Anders Hyatt Music on

Anders Hyatt Music 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Perla · Married on 09/15/2019

The best!

Anders and Ben played at both our wedding ceremony and reception this past weekend, and they were absolutely amazing! Our guests loved them and are still talking about how great they sounded and how they created the perfect ambience...some said they want to have Anders and Ben play at their own events!

When I initially reached out to Anders, I didn’t know if he’d be available because his schedule looked really full (which I totally understand because he’s awesome!)...but he got back to me right away and said he could play at our wedding, and I was thrilled. He continued to be extremely responsive and flexible, and really listened to what we were looking for. He made the whole process so easy and stress-free. In addition to his talent and professionalism, he is just a really kind, nice person...as is Ben!

I really appreciated how Anders paid attention to everything I mentioned in our first conversations about bands and songs my now husband and I enjoy. At the wedding, I heard them play all the songs we requested...they also learned a few songs just for us, which was wonderful. I noticed that on breaks, they’d even put on specific songs that I had said we like, but Anders and Ben don’t play themselves. They truly are incredible and I can’t recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 09/18/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Acoustic Music for Ceremony & Cocktail Hour

Hiring Anders to play the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour was perfect. He was totally flexible, reachable, and his music matches our style. He made the music during our ceremony memorable and his easy going flow was perfect during cocktail hour. We're so glad we found Anders on Wedding Wire and absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for acoustic music for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Anders Hyatt Music 8

Award

Anders Hyatt Music FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding ceremony music? $ 495.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What ceremony music arrangements can you provide? Acapella, Instrumental - Solo, Instrumental - Duo, Soloist / Vocalist
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 1 - 3
  • What instruments does your group play? Drums, Guitar, Piano, Violin
  • What services do you provide? Ceremony Music, Cocktail Hour Music, Learn New Songs, Liability Insurance, Microphones, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Rehearsal Dinner Music, Sample Performances, Sound/PA System, Vocals

• Broad Street Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19006 See on map