Anders Hyatt Music Reviews

Anders Hyatt Music 7
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 05/11/2019

Acoustic Music for Ceremony & Cocktail Hour

Hiring Anders to play the music for our ceremony and cocktail hour was perfect. He was totally flexible, reachable, and his music matches our style. He made the music during our ceremony memorable and his easy going flow was perfect during cocktail hour. We're so glad we found Anders on Wedding Wire and absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for acoustic music for your wedding or next event.

Sent on 05/29/2019
    Anders Hyatt Music 8
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/03/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Anders performed our ceremony music for our wedding and it was perfection. I knew that I didn’t want the typical processional and recessional songs (which he also does) but I wanted music that would reflect the love we feel for each other, our family and friends. Anders was VERY prompt in returning calls and emails. His website is great because he has samples of his music and lists of songs he can play. He can perform as a solo artist or with partners. And he is a great value. He was wonderful to work with and he helped make my vision complete. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 06/02/2019
    Anders Hyatt Music 9
    Anders Hyatt Music 10
    Anders Hyatt Music 11

Ryan Shellock · Married on 04/27/2019

Book. Anders. NOW.

From day one Anders was great! He met with us upfront at a coffee shop to introduce himself and make sure we would meet each other’s needs. He then was responsive throughout all wedding planning. We even went to see him play a couple times when he had gigs at local spots. As for the wedding night, he played acoustic guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hour, but switched to DJ for the reception. We received soooo many positive comments from friends and family about Anders. He even learned new songs for us on the guitar to make our night even more special. Thanks Anders!!!

Sent on 05/11/2019
  • Katherine

Katherine · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect addition to our ceremony

There is nothing but good to say about Anders. We had great interactions with him through email and the phone when planning our wedding ceremony with him. He was very knowledgeable in the music we wanted and gave some great suggestions, which we ended up using! He was also extremely accommodating and was able to learn a song pretty last minute which was a lot to ask of him! He was respectful and courteous of the church we got married in and worked well with the priest before and during the ceremony. He is so talented with the guitar and his singing voice. Every time I watch a video from the ceremony, his vocals/instrumentals parts made it that much more special. It really was everything we were looking for and our wedding day would not have been the same without him.

Sent on 08/12/2019
    Anders Hyatt Music 12
    Anders Hyatt Music 13
    Anders Hyatt Music 14

Gabbie Knowlton · Married on 10/19/2018

Fusca wedding

Anders was so accommodating, professional, easy to get ahold of and talk to. He played our favorite songs and learned a new song for me (the bride) to walk down the aisle too. It was so special for me. My guests, friends, family loved the extra warm touch he brought to the day, which was great since it was a cold outdoor ceremony! We were so happy and pleased he was a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Kate · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Wedding Musician!

I can't say enough about the wonderful job Anders Hyatt did when he performed for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. He is a fabulous musician, and created the perfect vibe for us and our guests. His song list and variety of music he plays is impressive to say the least. Yet, he had no problem with our request to learn our wedding song...it even made me tear up when he started to play it. Throughout the day I would sneak moments just to listen to him perform. He plays beautifully, and really helped made our day super special.
    He is a true professional, and super easy to work with...I will definitely hire Anders again for any future event!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Becky

Becky Bond Roitzsch · Married on 10/12/2018

Talented & professional

Anders is a friend/acquaintance, and we were so happy to have him included on our wedding day as musician for the ceremony and cocktail hour. Anders is extremely talented and incredibly professional. The form he had us complete was detailed and thoughtful. As the planning went on and we wanted to change or add some songs to the ceremony lineup, Anders was quick with getting back to us and answering any questions we had. He even learned several songs for us! Again, we were thrilled to have Anders play a part in our perfect day. Would recommend 10/10.

Sent on 10/19/2018

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2018

Anders was the best!

We can’t say enough about how amazing Anders was at our wedding! He made the planning process so easy and was really responsive. The music he played at our ceremony and cocktail hour was absolutely perfect! So many of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed him. He dj’ed during the reception and kept everyone dancing all night. He played the perfect combination of songs we had suggested, requests from our guests and so much else mixed in that made for an awesome dance party! We’re so happy that we found him and can’t recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 11/01/2018

Maria · Married on 09/02/2018

Anders was exceptional. When I first inquired about his services, he sent me a sample of the two songs I had requested within an hour. They sounded perfect. His professionalism and ability to create thesr songs are like none other. His quality of music is breathtaking. As I was walking down the aisle, I was listening to the song I had requested and was beyond pleased. I recommend him without reservation and would urge you to reserve him for your special day immediately! He is THE best in the Lehigh Valley!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Heather · Married on 08/18/2018

Anders was great for our wedding on 8/18/18. We hired Anders to play our ceremony and cocktail hour. Despite all the elements (it was terrentially downpouring for a farm wedding) Anders was professional, calm, and kept all of the guest happy! So many people afterwards told me how much they enjoyed his music. He even learned three songs for us which was amazing and they sounded great! He was really able to take the idea and vibe that I had in my mind and really deliver exactly what we wanted. He is also super talented! I am so thankful I came across him and hired him for our wedding!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Taher · Married on 07/08/2018

Anders was amazing. His voice and guitar playing really set the mood and ambiance for our wedding reception. Equally importantly, he is an incredibly nice person and was very easy to work with both before and during our wedding. Our guests were singing his praises throughout the evening. I highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/23/2018

Evgeni · Married on 06/24/2018

Anders is a very talented, personable, and accommodating musician. We loved his mellow style for live music and his DJ’ing. We wanted to have something classy and fun for our wedding reception and cocktail hour and he delivered above and beyond our expectations! We would definitely recommend him for your wedding or event! We had so many compliments and loved that he would learn songs (before our event) to play at the reception. He’s a great find and is reasonable all around!

Sent on 07/21/2018
    Anders Hyatt Music 15

Susan · Married on 06/23/2018

We could not have been happier with Anders. He was perfect for our wedding and he has a killer voice! He played for the ceremony and sang for the cocktail hour and some part of the reception; then he DJed till the end. He was so professional to work with and accommodating. Everyone was talking about how great he was after the wedding. YOU WOULD NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Sent on 07/12/2018

Tracy · Married on 06/22/2018

Book Anders as soon as possible. Anders was the perfect choice for us. A true professional. He was super accommodating from beginning to end. He was always available for questions. He rolled with moving the ceremony indoors because of rain and then set up outside for cocktail hour when the rain stopped. His voice and guitar playing are exceptional. His website is very helpful and interactive. We made some song choices for the Wedding Ceremony and Anders assisted us in making sure the songs worked for the ceremony. Anders also learned a new song my daughter requested for her processional and it sounded amazing. We couldn't decide on a recessional, we gave Anders 3 choices and told him to surprise us! We had complete faith in his choice. Our guests loved his music. Reasonable prices, well worth the money. My only regret is that I was late to cocktail hour and was unable to enjoy the music as much as I would have liked to. Anders made this MOB very happy with our choice! We have and will continue to follow Anders as he plays in local venues.

Sent on 07/12/2018
    Anders Hyatt Music 16

Samantha · Married on 06/15/2018

Anders did an AMAZING job of performing acoustically at my wedding ceremony. I had a small intimate wedding and Anders impressed everyone in attendance. I hired Anders to play while guests arrived, cocktail hour, and dinner. His song choices made the evening so enjoyable and his talent was highly complimented by everyone. Anders was was so easy to work with and was very willing to learn songs that we specifically wanted played and performed them with ease. I highly recommend Anders for your musical needs!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Mick · Married on 06/02/2018

Anders is amazing at what he does. A true professional and a gentleman. We will be hiring him again! Everyone at our party of over 60 people raved about him!

Sent on 06/05/2018

rebecca · Married on 05/31/2018

I highly recommend Anders for your wedding. He is very talented, professional, and accommodating. He made our wedding special and upbeat by playing all the music that we love.

Sent on 06/21/2018

Bethany · Married on 05/18/2018

We seriously could not have asked for more!! All of the guests loved his music and his ability to play a wide variety of genres. He was even willing to work with my two nieces and play the instrumental while they sang alongside him for my bridal processional song! Truly unforgettable!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Anders was fantastic to work with for our ceremony! We had a few unique song requests and not only did he eagerly learn them for us, but he sent along preview samples to ensure we were happy. And on the big day, our music was perfect! Guests were complimenting his talent into the reception. Perfect soundtrack to kickoff the event!

Sent on 08/09/2015

Jenna · Married on 06/06/2015

AMAZING!!!
    Anders and Angella played at our wedding ceremony and reception and were more than we could have ever anticipated. They were both so great and accommodating. All of our guest were raving about them all night and said how wonderful they both were. Beautiful music and made my wedding exactly what I wanted. We are already talking about when we can book them again. We also had other guest ask about booking them for their events. PERFECT is the best way to describe them. I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 06/16/2015

Linda · Married on 05/30/2015

Anders completely exceeded every expectation we had and more. We hired him to perform solo at our wedding reception, as well as provide some light DJ services later in the night. From the first communication with Anders we had a lot of confidence he was comfortable managing the evening and had the equipment and flexibility necessary to handle our venue, which was both indoor and outdoor. He started the event on the patio, outside, and when a storm blew in, moved inside. We had provided very general input as to song selections and genres, and he read our minds and played all of our favorites. We couldn't have been happier and would absolutely recommend or hire Anders again!

Sent on 02/10/2016
  • Tara

Tara · Married on 04/25/2015

Anders did an amazing job at our wedding reception. He was very responsive, professional, and flexible. Emails were returned quickly and he had no problem adjusting to our requests for the day, from learning our first dance song to bringing music to play during his breaks. All our guests were very impressed and had a wonderful time requesting songs and dancing along.
    We can't recommend Anders enough!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Anders played guitar for our wedding this past October and he sounded amazing. He played acoustic guitar for our ceremony and cocktail hour and everyone loved him. Anders is so talented and he was able to play anything we asked of him. He really added a special tough to our wedding day and we highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/15/2013
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 10/11/2013

BEST EVER!!! He is so good that he really should be charging more money for his services! He fit perfectly with our setting! Thanks!!

Sent on 10/28/2013