820 W 7th, Anchorage, AK 99501 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

2 Reviews for Anchorage Marriott Downtown

Amber · Married on 12/20/2011

WOW!!! The Anchorage Marriott Downtown did an excellent job on my wedding and reception. The staff was extremely friendly, helpful, and willing to work with us to ensure our wedding was perfect. They payed close attention to all details related to the wedding. The food was wonderful and we got rave reviews from all of our guests about the food. The ballroom for the actual wedding and reception was clean, set up on time, and kept clean throughout the wedding. The cost was excellent, especially for what we got, wedding/reception ballroom, food, bars, staff, cake cutting, dance floor, set-up and clean up, and a whole lot more. I would highly recommend the Anchorage Marriott Downtown for a wedding/reception or any other event.

Sent on 01/04/2012
  • Alejandra

Alejandra · Married on 08/12/2007

Great experience, Had my Quince and Wedding at this location. Not only did they did a great job setting up but also filled in areas that I forgot or if something didnt look right they dealt with it right away.

Sent on 03/29/2009