Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,500
  • Photos & Videos 3
  • Real Weddings 1

About Anchor Films

Anchor Films is a wedding videography company based in Charleston and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Nashville, Tennessee. The owners, Davis and Christian, have over 15 years of combined experience filming weddings. In 2013, they joined forces and opened their own company, Anchor Films. Davis, Christian and the amazing team of professional cinematographers at Anchor Films will capture all of the most intimate and emotional moments of your wedding day from the minutes before the ceremony begins to after the last dance.

Anchor Films' shoots in cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling and traditional styles. On your wedding day, Anchor Films provides a wide variety of videography services, including high-definition video, full-feature video, highlight video, multiple cameras and multiple locations. Following your special day, Anchor Films offers couples a DVD, digital download, USB Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive, so that their wedding memories will last a lifetime.

0496e9a9f4b3b964 Screen Shot 2018 03 19 at 9 34 26 AM
0496e9a9f4b3b964 Screen Shot 2018 03 19 at 9 34 26 AM
  • Videos 3

28 Reviews for Anchor Films

Tara · Married on 06/07/2018

Absolutely perfect. We received a finished product better than we could have imagined. We had a nontraditional wedding in the mountains. We wanted everything to be natural and unrehearsed to capture the true spirit of the day and who we are. We had him hiking in mountain mud with a camera and filming everything on a whim as nothing was really planned out but he adapted to everything we asked of him and captured it beautifully. The video was like watching a fairy tale romantic movie, only it was real and it was us. I just cannot say enough how wonderful of a job he did. It is the best thing I have ever watched. oh, and he had it done quickly to accommodate our plans for a video viewing party for our family.. He was also very responsive every time I emailed him. (which was quite a bit). Can I add that I watched several of the other wedding videos before I decided on Anchor Films and they were all beautiful as well. Way better than a lot of others I have seen. Hands down the best videographer around.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/04/2017

As a wedding planner, I've seen my fair share of wedding vendors. Christian and his team are beyond the best in the business! Not only do they produce beautiful, timeless films, they are easy to work with, professional, reliable, and always friendly! I recommend them to all my brides! Book them now!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Maggie · Married on 11/04/2017

Anchor Films did an amazing job for our wedding! The feature film, the ceremony and reception videos were fantastic. They captured so many great moments from our wedding. We also liked how the music we chose was folded into the videos. Thank you, Anchor Films!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Real Weddings

• Myrtle Beach, 29579 See on map
    615-852-7299 (Phone number)
    8435046207 (Other Phone Number)
    10:00 to 5:00