Anchor Films

Franklin, TN View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Anchor Films is a wedding videography company based in Charleston and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, as well as Nashville, Tennessee. The owners, Davis and Christian, have over 15 years of combined experience filming weddings. In 2013, they joined forces and opened their own company, Anchor Films. Davis, Christian and the amazing team of professional cinematographers at Anchor Films will capture all of the most intimate and emotional moments of your wedding day from the minutes before the ceremony begins to after the last dance.

Anchor Films’ shoots in cinematic, documentary, short-form, storytelling and traditional styles. On your wedding day, Anchor Films provides a wide variety of videography services, including high-definition video, full-feature video, highlight video, multiple cameras and multiple locations. Following your special day, Anchor Films offers couples a DVD, digital download, USB Flash Drive or USB Hard Drive, so that their wedding memories will last a lifetime.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$2,000

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Tara Married on 06/07/2018
    Absolutely perfect. We received a finished product better than we could have imagined. We had a nontraditional wedding in the mountains. We wanted everything to be natural and unrehearsed to capture the true spirit of the day and who we are. We had him hiking in mountain mud with a camera and filming everything on a whim as nothing was really planned out but he adapted to everything we asked of him and captured it beautifully. The video was like watching a fairy tale romantic movie, only it was real and it was us. I just cannot say enough how wonderful of a job he did. It is the best thing I have ever watched. oh, and he had it done quickly to accommodate our plans for a video viewing party for our family.. He was also very responsive every time I emailed him. (which was quite a bit). Can I add that I watched several of the other wedding videos before I decided on Anchor Films and they were all beautiful as well. Way better than a lot of others I have seen. Hands down the best videographer around.
    Samantha Married on 11/04/2017
    As a wedding planner, I've seen my fair share of wedding vendors. Christian and his team are beyond the best in the business! Not only do they produce beautiful, timeless films, they are easy to work with, professional, reliable, and always friendly! I recommend them to all my brides! Book them now!!
    Maggie Married on 11/04/2017
    Anchor Films did an amazing job for our wedding! The feature film, the ceremony and reception videos were fantastic. They captured so many great moments from our wedding. We also liked how the music we chose was folded into the videos. Thank you, Anchor Films!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Willow Event Designs Willow Event Designs Wedding Florists

Love the guys at Anchor Films!

Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club Pawleys Plantation Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

Awesome working with Davis and group. Thank you for everything. Annie Watts

Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC Stunning & Brilliant Events, LLC Wedding Planners

We have worked with Anchor Films over the years! They do a great job for all of our clients :)

Franklin, TN, 29579
615-852-7299
843-504-6207

10:00 to 5:00
Location of (Anchor Films)

Other vendors in Nashville for your wedding