Paige Winn Photo

Charleston, SC View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

I have a BFA in photography from the University of Illinois. I'm proud that I learned on film and spent countless hours in the darkroom. I'm a Midwesterner who has lived on both coasts and we now call Boise, ID home. My husband Chris, and two kids, Hadley & Reed, make me the luckiest wife & mama around.

During your shoot, I am calm, laid back and un-obtrusive. I'll fix your hair and tell you if you need more lipstick. I'll pin your boutonniere and I'll talk to your uncle about photography. I'll capture real memories.

My decade in the photography industry has brought me from weddings to editorial, family, lifestyle, and interiors. I love to do it all so don鈥檛 hesitate to reach out about projects big or small.

I have been published on multiple blogs, and magazines including the cover of Charleston Weddings.

Some of the places you can find my work include: Goop, Martha Stewart Weddings, Style Me Pretty, Junebug Weddings, and Wedding Chicks.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Laura Married on 08/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Paige is not only darling, she is amazingly talented! I knew from the second that I saw her photography that I had to get her to photograph our wedding! Her style is definitely not your cookie-cutter wedding style--it's elegant, but also fun! :) She does a phenomenal job of capturing emotion and meaningful moments.

As a college-level Lecturer of Communication and a destination bride, "communication" was a #1 priority in selecting wedding vendors. Paige was prompt and friendly in her communications. Shooting on the day of the wedding, she gave us just enough instruction so that our pictures turned out beautiful and natural! She never forced us to pose and she made us feel very comfortable--even shooting outside in 103 degree heat! Paige was patient, energetic and enthusiastic all day!

We got our "first-look" pics within 24 hours and I immediately teared up because they were so beautiful! Thank you, Paige (and your assistant!) for artfully capturing our day!
    Katie Married on 04/15/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Hard to explain how much I enjoyed working with Paige - I only wish I could work with her again! Super friendly, exceptionally talented, very responsive and super quick delivery of final pictures! She's incredibly sweet and flexible (she accepted a ride from my dad from the venue to my home for pre-ceremony pics). I appreciated how casual she was on the day of, not pushy at all, letting us do our thing and just capturing true in-context, candid moments. Thanks, Paige! xo
    Katie Married on 09/03/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Paige was absolutely AMAZING! She is very laid back, easy going, sweet/caring, responsive and extremely talented!I was never worried about Paige, and knew she would capture all the special moments of our wedding! I would recommend Paige, again and again.
  • illustration stars

• Chris & Rachel
    17 photos 路 06/08/2013

Pricing

EQMAKEUP EQMAKEUP Wedding Hair & Makeup

One of a kind photographer! Love her & every single one of her images!

Creek Club at I'On Creek Club at I'On Banquet Halls

Paige Winn Photography does a fantastic job capturing the beauty of our venue! We use them often for our photo books as well as our online advertisements. I would recommend using them for any special occasion. -Creek Club at I'On

Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC Southern Chic Weddings and Events, LLC Wedding Planners

Paige is easy and fun to work with and her pictures are stunning. I would definitely recommend Paige to future Brides.

Charleston, SC, 83616
Location of (Paige Winn Photo)

Paige Winn Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Paige Winn Photo include in the starting price?

Paige Winn Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Prints

What photography services does Paige Winn Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Paige Winn Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Multi. Locations
  • Proofs

What photography styles does Paige Winn Photo offer?

Paige Winn Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Paige Winn Photo offer?

Paige Winn Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Paige Winn Photo offer for wedding events?

Paige Winn Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Paige Winn Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Paige Winn Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding