7872 Long Shadow Ln, Charleston, SC 29406 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17
  • Real Weddings 1

About FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth

Fingersnappin' Entertainment has been entertaining the Low Country of South Carolina and regions of North Carolina for over 11 years with the very best in Top-40, Alternative, Disco, Country, Hip-Hop, Beach Boogie and Blues™, Classic Beach and Shag. National recording artists from Saving Jane to the Village People to the Coastline Band. We can also do karaoke!

We can turn your event to the most cherished memory that you will ever have. The music is delivered through our state of the art digital sound system and we can play over music 150,000 titles. By using Fingersnappin' Entertainment, your guests will dance all night and talk about the great time they had for months afterwards. So if you want your guests on the dance floor all night long with guarantee results then you need to call Fingersnappin' Entertainment.

.When you need the BEST DJ and music service, it's a SNAP! with Fingersnappin' Entertainment!

Call us about our Photo Booths! (Extremely low prices!!)

*profile picture courtesy of Chi Photography

5801134526589347640111088650999n
  • Videos 5

126 Reviews for FingerSnappin' Entertainment and Photobooth

Pat · Married on 05/20/2017

We used Burt for my daughter and son-in-law's wedding on November 23, 2013. We took advantage of Burt as the DJ, the photo booth and videography services. All were very professional. Our guests enjoyed the photo booth and Burt was the best DJ getting everyone up to dance, and even dancing with the guests. What fun! He even wore red and black to coordinate with the wedding color scheme without being asked. He also did the music for the outdoor ceremony which flowed beautifully. You can't go wrong with Fingersnappin and dealing with Burt for all your entertainment needs.

Terri · Married on 05/29/2016

I wouldn't have changed a thing about working with Burt and Finger Snappin and would hire him a million times over. Give him a little guidance on taste and let him be the great professional dj that he is! The process was so smooth and the services were spectacular. We still continue to hear compliments on the dj!

Chelsie · Married on 05/09/2016

I decided to add a DJ last minute to our small outdoor wedding and I am so glad I did. Burt was so great at helping me choose the songs and worked with me as I got the songs to him very last minute. He made the ceremony and dinner go smoothly and hassle free for us.

Real Weddings

• Richard Bell Photography
    Richard Bell Photography Wedding Photographers

Burt really loves making a reception... A PARTY! He plays great music, takes requests, even gets out there and dances to get the crowd going! He's fun, nice and a great addition to a wedding if you really want to have a great party!

• Paige Winn Photo
    Paige Winn Photo Wedding Photographers

Love working with them! Great DJ and photobooth service.

• Creek Club at I'On
    Creek Club at I'On Banquet Halls

FingerSnappin' Entertainment is the best in the market! They are always prompt with set-up and break-down. They are very professional and do a fantastic job with their musical talent. We love having them DJ at our venue and would recommend them for any occasion! -Creek Club at I'On www.ioncreekclub.com

• 7872 Long Shadow Ln Charleston, 29406 See on map