Candler, NC 28715 Map · Phone number

About Anastasiia Photography

Anastasiia and Vadim are a husband and wife team based in NYC and Florida. Lovers of M&M's, staying up to ungodly hours and over-indulging in caffeine., they love life too much to take it too seriously. In fact, "Tomfoolery" really could be their middle name! Both originally from Ukraine, their story is one of adventure, love and finding joy in simple, everyday things.

"Adrenaline Junkie" would be a modest description of Vadim. And Anastasiia? Well, nothing says "risk taker" like moving to New York City from another country and picking up photography based on a bet with a friend! Five years, one internship and mastery of many different shooting styles later, their true passion of catching the un-staged bits of life that make up the best bits of life emerged as their primary focus. Life is about telling a story and Anastasiia Photography looks forward to telling yours.

Wedding packages start at $2500

Anastasiia Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2019

The best ever

Anastasiia and Vadim are incredible. Not only are they so fun to work with, i seriously felt like we were old friends it was so fun, but they have an amazing eye for photography! They know how to get fun, candid, not too posed shots that will be treasured forever. They even showed us how to pose for pictures when we couldn't quite get it, perks of being a husband/wife team! I wouldn't have wanted anybody else to shoot our wedding!!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kristen · Married on 01/19/2019

Pure Magic

I cannot recommend Anastasiia enough. A friend hired Anastasiia to do her wedding 2 years ago and since then four (yes, FOUR!) couples in my friend group have booked her to do our own weddings - including me and my fiance turned husband!

I married my new hubby on Jan 12 and when I tell you Anastasiia made it perfect, I'm not exaggerating. From climbing behind tvs to diving through bushes, she'll do anything for the perfect shot. She's quick to laugh with you and even faster to correct a pose so it's heavenly. Her and her husband, Vadim, are worth every penny and then some. Not to mention she sent us a sneak peek of 60 (!!!) pictures just 2 days after our wedding.

Now that my wedding dress is off being preserved, my bouquet has wilted and all of our friends and family have gone back to work - I cannot thank Anastasiia enough for perfectly capturing the magic of our most wonderful day. We'll cherish these pictures forever

Sent on 01/19/2019
    Anastasiia Photography 8
  • Ellyn

Ellyn · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing Photographers

We can not say enough wonderful things about Anastasiia and her husband Vadim. Anastasiia was so easy to work with! I'm also not a big fan of having my picture taken, but she made us laugh and made it so much fun. We absolutely love the few photos we have seen so far, and are so excited to see how the rest of our photos turn out. Highly recommend.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Anastasiia Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Proofs

• Melodic Expressions
    Melodic Expressions Wedding Musicians

Anastasiia is a passionate artist and this is obvious just by looking at the breathtaking images she captures.

• Candler, 28715 See on map