15674 Penn Drive, Livonia, MI 48154 Map · Phone number

About An Ultimate Sound

An Ultimate Sound is a professional family operated Disc Jockey service. Entertaining over 1600 parties in the Detroit Michigan metro area and surrounding areas since 1992. Our energetic DJs will custom tailor the music to suit your occasion. An Ultimate Sound will enhance your special day with our professionalism, experience and knowledge of music, both past and present. You and your guests will have a memorable special event!

502be22319a666c1 1528717491 34bed8ac5af4dea5 1528717490748 1 1
502be22319a666c1 1528717491 34bed8ac5af4dea5 1528717490748 1 1
2731602e3cb80215 1

12 Reviews for An Ultimate Sound

Karyn · Married on 06/04/2016

From beginning to end Eric from Anultimatesound was absolutely the best DJ service I could have asked for! I connected with Eric from my first phone call and his website was very user friendly which helped with song selections and planning. We were told by so many of our guest that the music was fantastic and our wedding was the best ever! Proof enough, that everyone- all ages, including the bride and groom were dancing all night!! Thank you Eric for your helping to make our wedding one to remember! Karyn & Dennis 6.4.16

Sent on 06/28/2016

David Miller from An Ultimate Sound was very professional the entire time I worked with him. He played everything we asked him to! Just as importantly, he did not play anything we said we did not like. He helped with keeping our reception going, he made sure it ran smoothly. We had SO many compliments on the music! The dance floor was packed the WHOLE time, rare for most weddings I have been to lately. Everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks so much to David for making our special day so amazing!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Dylan · Married on 08/22/2015

I had the pleasure of working with David Miller from An Ultimate Sound for my wedding, and I absolutely could not be happier! He is so excited and happy with what he does, and it shows. I planned the entire thing from out-of-state, but Dave was available at all times and more than happy to help plan songs, secret events for my wife (and vice versa, as it turned out!), and kept in touch with me when everything was getting crazy and jumbled in my head. The DJ really runs the events at the reception and keeps things in order, and to an extent Dave even did this beforehand as well. Give him genre/song/whatever requests and he'll run with it and do an amazing job with minimal input and zero micro-managing, simply because he loves what he does and enjoys making people happy, and has much experience doing so.

At such a great price, please do yourself a favor and choose An Ultimate Sound (I can vouch for Dave, specifically), and enjoy one of the best parties you've probably ever thrown.

Sent on 09/06/2015

An Ultimate Sound FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 802.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 975.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

• Special Moments Photography
    Special Moments Photography Wedding Photographers

We have always enjoyed working with the professionals at An Ultimate Sound. They are always so professional and our clients have great things to say about them. We love them too and they are so much fun at the parties!

• Fantastic Functions
    Fantastic Functions Wedding Planners

An Ultimate Sound is one of my favorite DJ companies in the Metro Detroit area. My brides and grooms are always thrilled with their DJ and both Eric and Dave are wonderfully easy to work with.

• 15674 Penn Drive Livonia, 48154 See on map