An Ultimate Sound Reviews

12 | Livonia, MI

12 Reviews for An Ultimate Sound

Karyn · Married on 06/04/2016

From beginning to end Eric from Anultimatesound was absolutely the best DJ service I could have asked for! I connected with Eric from my first phone call and his website was very user friendly which helped with song selections and planning. We were told by so many of our guest that the music was fantastic and our wedding was the best ever! Proof enough, that everyone- all ages, including the bride and groom were dancing all night!! Thank you Eric for your helping to make our wedding one to remember! Karyn & Dennis 6.4.16

Sent on 06/28/2016

David Miller from An Ultimate Sound was very professional the entire time I worked with him. He played everything we asked him to! Just as importantly, he did not play anything we said we did not like. He helped with keeping our reception going, he made sure it ran smoothly. We had SO many compliments on the music! The dance floor was packed the WHOLE time, rare for most weddings I have been to lately. Everyone had a wonderful time. Thanks so much to David for making our special day so amazing!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Dylan · Married on 08/22/2015

I had the pleasure of working with David Miller from An Ultimate Sound for my wedding, and I absolutely could not be happier! He is so excited and happy with what he does, and it shows. I planned the entire thing from out-of-state, but Dave was available at all times and more than happy to help plan songs, secret events for my wife (and vice versa, as it turned out!), and kept in touch with me when everything was getting crazy and jumbled in my head. The DJ really runs the events at the reception and keeps things in order, and to an extent Dave even did this beforehand as well. Give him genre/song/whatever requests and he'll run with it and do an amazing job with minimal input and zero micro-managing, simply because he loves what he does and enjoys making people happy, and has much experience doing so.

At such a great price, please do yourself a favor and choose An Ultimate Sound (I can vouch for Dave, specifically), and enjoy one of the best parties you've probably ever thrown.

Sent on 09/06/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/18/2015

THE BEST!!!!! My cousin used David for their wedding and that is how we heard about them. We also had David as our DJ for our wedding and I cannot say enough good things about him!! He made our wedding reception so perfect!!! He made sure he knew exactly what we wanted before the day came and he definitely followed through! I was SO nervous about picking a DJ because it is such a big part of the reception, but I am SOO happy we used this company. Our dance floor was packed the entire night! He was very easy to get in touch with and their prices are so reasonable for what they deliver.

Sent on 05/03/2015

Judith · Married on 05/31/2014

Dave did an amazing job for the night of fun. He handled the music for the ceremony which was no easy task as they have no power. He worked with a generator. Immediately following the ceremony he started master of ceremonies job and kept everything flowing. The music was non stop. If a song wasn't working he changes it. We have used Dave for several other events and keep his number handy for future functions. He is doing our sons wedding next year. We get nothing but RAVE reviews from our guests.

Sent on 07/19/2014

They worked in all of our requests and played the perfect music. Everyone loved them and asked who they were and were i found them. They really play music to the mood of the room couldn't ask for anything better.

Sent on 07/17/2014
  • User4119351 · 2+ years ago

Eric was great! He had a huge planning form for me to fill out with all of my requests and the timeline for everything, and everything went great. Everyone had a BLAST and I did NOT expect people to dance much and we had a full dance floor, people were saying it was the most fun wedding they have ever been to and it was all thanks to Eric! I had stressed to him that I really wanted to keep the pace going and not let things drag, and he did a perfect job. I would never hire anyone else again.

Sent on 05/21/2014

amy · Married on 05/03/2014

There are multiple djs that work for this company. We had the pleasure of working with Eric. Our first meeting was a little rough to set up, but we went ahead and booked with him anyway because he seemed genuine and awesome when we did finally meet. I am so glad I trusted my gut and went with him, He kept the dance floor full and everyone in good spirits. He kept us running on time at the reception which was a big worry for me after watching my brothers wedding get off schedule. THank you ERIC!!!! you were amazing.

Sent on 05/05/2014

I got many compliments on the song selections, especially during dinner and the dancing was lots of fun. Dave was great!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Emily · Married on 06/29/2013

Dave Miller was by far the best DJ I could have ever asked for. His attention to my husband and I on our wedding day was so comforting. He contacted me several times before the big day to make sure every detail was set in place. He is so easy going, yet pays close attention to details. I had such confidence that my reception would go perfectly with him leading it. He said so many times, "Whatever you would like, we will make it happen! This is YOUR wedding!" I would recommend him to ANYONE.

Sent on 07/20/2013

Vivian · Married on 04/21/2012

Dave Miller at An Ultimate Sound did an AMAZING job with our wedding! We had a mixed Chaldean/American wedding, and Dave did a great job feeling out the crowd and playing the ethnic music vs. the white music. He did a special Britney Spears medley for the bride (awesome!), and kept the crowd dancing all night. Dave also played the music for the ceremony, and everything was perfect with the timing and the sounds. Dave helped make our wedding one of the best and most memorable night of our lives. :)

Sent on 05/10/2012
  • Stacey

Stacey · Married on 10/03/2009

Eric Miller is the owner of An Ultimate Sound and made our wedding wonderful! He was on time, punctual with responding to emails and/or phone calls, made sure he knew what we wanted and was very understanding of any special requests. He wasn't a cheesy DJ by any means and we would've have hired anyone else - he was perfect!

Thanks so much!!!