Irvine, CA 92614 Map · Phone number

Cocktail Hour
50d63a5bdecb7d3e 1496978371039 wedding4 copy

5 Reviews for An AMaysing Event

Katy · Married on 08/10/2018

The Best Wedding Planner!

Claudia was an incredible planner to work with. She was professional, well-organized, and took the time to get to know us as a couple. She worked well with the vendors, and was politely persistent with the venue manager who was not particularly easy to wrangle. She was a great person to have on our side, and made the day incredibly easy for us. We didn't worry one bit because we knew she had it handled (and then some!). She is the ideal addition to anyone's wedding team. We love her!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Cynthia · Married on 07/14/2018

I really don't know how to put it into words just how 'amaysing' Claudia and Mike are and how much they helped me plan my wedding. My husband and I recently got married last weekend, and I had been working with Claudia since December. She was an absolute angel! Whenever I had a question, she was available to ease my mind or help me figure stuff out. The vendors she found and recommended to me were absolutely phenomenal. Claudia was great at sticking to my budget, and but still getting me more than I expected! My husband and I wanted to create a wedding that was unique to us and reflected our personalities, and Claudia was so excited to help make our vision come to life. All of our vendors also mentioned to us how wonderful she was to work with and how she made things easier for everyone all around.

Then the big day finally arrived! And, it could not have been any more perfect! I've often heard stories of brides going crazy, things going wrong, and the B&G not truly being able to enjoy their wedding day. Having Claudia and Mike there to set-up, tear-down, communicate with everyone, and keep to the timeline truly made our day so wonderful. My husband and I had the best time of our lives, and so did all of our guests. Claudia and Mike would check in on us throughout the night to make sure we ate, had water, and were doing okay. They kept the party running from behind the scenes and we truly cannot thank them enough.

If you're looking to hire a coordinator for the entire wedding planning process, part of the process, or just the day of, you NEED to go with Claudia and Mike! I was so lucky to have found her and have her guide me through the entire process because she made things so easy and stress-free. Thanks to her, we were able to enjoy the planning process and the wedding! Thank you Claudia and Mike! So excited to call them friends now :) They are wonderful, genuine people.

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • O

Ola · Married on 07/09/2017

I was searching for a day-of-coordinator for my wedding because I knew the day of my wedding I didn't want to have to stress out about anything, nor did I want my family or friends or worry about any of the logistics for the wedding. I had planned most of my wedding but wanted someone I could trust to take on the tasks the day of and I was SO HAPPY to have found Claudia! At first I was skeptical because I was on a tight budget and was nervous about finding someone on Craigslist; however upon our first conversation and in-person meeting I was so comfortable with her and confident in knowing she would get the job done right for me. She not only helped me with the coordination the day of, but she also made it a point to check in with me before the wedding to see if I needed help with anything. I'm so glad I utilized her services and everyone who met her the day of the wedding (family, friends, and hotel staff) all loved her as well and mentioned how wonderful she was to interact with and how accommodating she was to everything. I can't thank her enough for holding it down for me the day of my wedding. I was as stress free as I could possibly be.

Sent on 07/29/2017

An AMaysing Event FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1250.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2100.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 100.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Real Weddings

• Irvine, 92614 See on map
    Location of (An AMaysing Event)