An AMaysing Event Reviews

5 | Irvine, CA

5 Reviews for An AMaysing Event

Katy · Married on 08/10/2018

The Best Wedding Planner!

Claudia was an incredible planner to work with. She was professional, well-organized, and took the time to get to know us as a couple. She worked well with the vendors, and was politely persistent with the venue manager who was not particularly easy to wrangle. She was a great person to have on our side, and made the day incredibly easy for us. We didn't worry one bit because we knew she had it handled (and then some!). She is the ideal addition to anyone's wedding team. We love her!

Sent on 01/13/2019

Cynthia · Married on 07/14/2018

I really don't know how to put it into words just how 'amaysing' Claudia and Mike are and how much they helped me plan my wedding. My husband and I recently got married last weekend, and I had been working with Claudia since December. She was an absolute angel! Whenever I had a question, she was available to ease my mind or help me figure stuff out. The vendors she found and recommended to me were absolutely phenomenal. Claudia was great at sticking to my budget, and but still getting me more than I expected! My husband and I wanted to create a wedding that was unique to us and reflected our personalities, and Claudia was so excited to help make our vision come to life. All of our vendors also mentioned to us how wonderful she was to work with and how she made things easier for everyone all around.

Then the big day finally arrived! And, it could not have been any more perfect! I've often heard stories of brides going crazy, things going wrong, and the B&G not truly being able to enjoy their wedding day. Having Claudia and Mike there to set-up, tear-down, communicate with everyone, and keep to the timeline truly made our day so wonderful. My husband and I had the best time of our lives, and so did all of our guests. Claudia and Mike would check in on us throughout the night to make sure we ate, had water, and were doing okay. They kept the party running from behind the scenes and we truly cannot thank them enough.

If you're looking to hire a coordinator for the entire wedding planning process, part of the process, or just the day of, you NEED to go with Claudia and Mike! I was so lucky to have found her and have her guide me through the entire process because she made things so easy and stress-free. Thanks to her, we were able to enjoy the planning process and the wedding! Thank you Claudia and Mike! So excited to call them friends now :) They are wonderful, genuine people.

Sent on 07/21/2018
  • O

Ola · Married on 07/09/2017

I was searching for a day-of-coordinator for my wedding because I knew the day of my wedding I didn't want to have to stress out about anything, nor did I want my family or friends or worry about any of the logistics for the wedding. I had planned most of my wedding but wanted someone I could trust to take on the tasks the day of and I was SO HAPPY to have found Claudia! At first I was skeptical because I was on a tight budget and was nervous about finding someone on Craigslist; however upon our first conversation and in-person meeting I was so comfortable with her and confident in knowing she would get the job done right for me. She not only helped me with the coordination the day of, but she also made it a point to check in with me before the wedding to see if I needed help with anything. I'm so glad I utilized her services and everyone who met her the day of the wedding (family, friends, and hotel staff) all loved her as well and mentioned how wonderful she was to interact with and how accommodating she was to everything. I can't thank her enough for holding it down for me the day of my wedding. I was as stress free as I could possibly be.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Trevor · Married on 07/01/2017

When we started our wedding planning, I was totally of the DIY mindset, and never in a million years did I think I would need a coordinator...In fact, the manager of our venue warned us that the majority of them were useless. So I had my doubts...
    I had planned to interview at least 5 day-of coordinators before settling on a pick, and it just so happened that Claudia was my first phone call. I didn't need a second one. From our first discussion on the phone, I was convinced that she was able to support us 100% in achieving our vision. We met in person shortly thereafter from that moment on, Amanda and I could sleep easy knowing that we had our bases covered. We even opted to add her husband Mike to the dream team, which made things even more "Amaysing".
    There was plenty of communication leading up to the event, and Claudia went above and beyond her responsibilities in helping us find some rental & security companies to work with.
    When the week of the event finally came, we had our final meeting and walked through the event minute by minute, all 10 hours from set up to break down. Claudia and Mike were not only fully prepared for this discussion, but came with plenty of additional notes and questions for us to make sure that we had everything envisioned as optimally as possible.
    When the day came, it was just pure excitement. No way we could have thrown this party without a team of coordinators. Claudia & Mike juggled 10 different vendors seamlessly. They were constantly in the background when they needed to be, and would sneak up to us whenever they needed a quick question answered. There were always smiles on their faces and action ready to go!
    There was a moment of pure bliss when the event came to an end, because it was just beautiful that everything had gone according to the vision that we first discussed over the phone months prior.
    I recommend them to the highest possible degree!

Sent on 07/26/2017

MIGUEL · Married on 05/28/2017

A million thumbs up to Claudia!!! She is such a hard-working, reliable, and amazing person! My wife and I planned our 300-guest wedding but it could not have been made possible without Claudia's help and guidance. We contacted her about a month before our wedding and she was very happy to work with us as our day-of coordinator. Claudia made herself readily available through phone, text, email and met with us twice before our big day to go through the details, many of which we overlooked and she helped us sort out. She was even kind enough to meet with us a few days before to get decorations for the venue so that she could set up the day of.

Words cannot express how grateful we are for Claudia's help the day of our wedding. She made sure that every vendor arrived on time, coordinated the setup and decorations, introductions, speeches, special dances, and the list goes on. She seriously made the whole reception run smoothly. When things did not go as planned, she immediately had a plan B and it came to her effortlessly. Although we only contracted Claudia for 8 hours the day of, she stayed until the very end after everything had been torn down from the venue. She even packaged the decorations back into boxes so that we could take them with us; this is how much she loves her work and how much she cares for the people she works with. We compensated her with an extra payment because she really went above and beyond and truly deserved it!

It is important to note that throughout all the times we met with Claudia, she always had a big smile and genuine enthusiasm. We are extremely lucky to have found her and worked with her. Thank you very much Claudia for making the wedding of our dreams a reality!

Sent on 06/17/2017