Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 42
  • Deals 1

About Amy Miranda Makeup

Dear future bride,

Thank you for stopping by and checking this page!

I am a skillful and professional makeup artist in the wedding world. My brushes allow me to create my vision. They are the tools that allow me to transform you for your special day!

10 years ago, I decided to start doing makeup professionally and it became my passion, not a job. I have grown both personally and professionally because of the creativity it allows. It is my goal to give you the best makeup look you have ever had that will make you stand out of the crowd. Whether airbrush or traditional makeup, I will create the perfect canvas and an impeccable makeup look designed just for you!

Now a little bit about my favorite things.. Photography, beautiful and high-end cosmetics…

It would be my pleasure to hear from you. Shoot me an email so we can establish what your vision is for your wedding day and if I'm able to make you smile…it's a great start! Thanks for stopping by and finding out a little bit about me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Planning!

Amy Miranda

CONTACT ME:

Do you have an event? Do you wish to inquire about bridal makeup? contact me today and let's chat.

Send me an email to akmiranda@icloud.com

Call me at 240-515-1960

untitled 35

• Videos 1

76 Reviews for Amy Miranda Makeup

• User5259932 ·

Amy was just lovely from start to finish. She is a great combination of professional and warm. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything beautifully, and left me with some everyday makeup tips. I'm still getting compliments on my wedding makeup!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Amy Miranda Makeup's reply:

Thank you my dear Nura! I feel so privileged to have done your makeup and be part of that special day! Any makeup questions are welcome anytime! Have a beautiful life with your hubby!

Christina · Married on 04/30/2017

Amy did a fantastic job for the makeup trial! She listened closely to what I was looking for (I don't wear a lot of makeup usually so I wanted to keep more of a natural look) and did a great job of making me look beautiful. I can't wait to see how it turns out on the big day!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Amy Miranda Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words dear Christina! We can, of course, adjust the makeup to any intensity on the day of your wedding depending on the weather and what you desire. Thank you again for allowing me to do your makeup yesterday!

amanda · Married on 04/29/2017

This is my second time using Amy. I enjoy working with her because she knows how to bring out your natural beauty and not cover it up like other artists have done with me in the past. I don't like to have a ton of products on my face to the point where my skin feels like its suffocating. I like to look at myself in the mirror after a makeup session and still recognize my face! Amy even requested to see my dress to decide which colors to use. My family and friends absolutely love how she transformed them and the makeup lasted all night long! Amy is so friendly and she will gladly work with any request you may have. I asked her to airbrush my chest to match my neck and face :) cant wait to contact her for a third time!

Sent on 05/25/2017

Amy Miranda Makeup's reply:

Dear Amanda, it was my pleasure to do your and your friends' makeup! Call me anytime for makeup questions or application! xo

Amy Miranda Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Group Discounts, Licensed
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amy Miranda Makeup 1
    All weddinwire users $50 off party of 4
    mention weddingwire to get $50 off when you book a party of 4 or more.

• Up Do Specialist
    Up Do Specialist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amy is very talented. I have worked with her many times over the years and have always been impressed. It is hard to find makeup artists that are consistent with their makeup applications and Amy always does a flawless job! I get excited when I work with Amy because I know our Bride is going to look Fabulous on her Big Day. I highly recommend Amy for your bridal makeup :)

• Inspired Occasions
    Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

Amy Miranda is a crowd favorite with brides & their wedding parties for a reason! Amy is an experienced and professional make-up artist who listens to her clients to make sure they receive VIP service and a beautiful, natural look. With her affordable pricing and excellent skills, you're sure to be a repeat customer!

• Ashburn, VA 20148 See on map
    2405151960 (Phone number)
    2405151960 (Other Phone Number)
    6 am to 10 pm