Amy Miranda Makeup

22671 beacon crest terrace, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Amy Miranda Makeup

Amy Miranda Makeup is a premier bridal beauty service in Ashburn, Virginia. Makeup artist Amy has an eye for detail and a deeply rooted passion for helping brides feel their most beautiful, both inside and out. For over a decade, she has worked with women of all backgrounds, different complexion and skin types and created flawless looks that brought the best out of their features. She is a true professional, talented, kind and friendly with a warm personality. Whether you want a simple and natural look or a style that’s red-carpet-ready, Amy Miranda Makeup will transform your bridal look from dream to reality.

Amy Miranda provides on-site airbrush makeup for both brides and bridal parties of up to 15 women. She uses high-quality products and offers airbrush foundation at the same price as traditional makeup. False lashes are included with the bridal day-of package, and trials can be scheduled for an additional charge. Flower girl makeup is free of charge as well as, in most cases, travel to your location is also free of charge.

Follow Amy Miranda Makeup on

77 Reviews for Amy Miranda Makeup

1 User photo

Amy Miranda Makeup 1
  • User5259932 ·

Amy was just lovely from start to finish. She is a great combination of professional and warm. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything beautifully, and left me with some everyday makeup tips. I'm still getting compliments on my wedding makeup!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Amy Miranda Makeup's reply:

Thank you my dear Nura!
    I feel so privileged to have done your makeup and be part of that special day! Any makeup questions are welcome anytime! Have a beautiful life with your hubby!

Mary Lou · Married on 05/25/2019

Amy is a Pleasure to Work With

Amy Is a great artist and she talks to you to see what you want and ensures you are comfortable with what she is doing. I have used her numerous times and I always get comments about how beautiful my make-up is. I love working with Amy. I have used some other make-up artists in the area, I found Amy to be more interested in doing my make-up to fit my age and my event.

Sent on 03/20/2019
    Amy Miranda Makeup 2

Amy Miranda Makeup's reply:

You are such a pleasure to work with Mary Lou! Thank you for your beautiful words and trust in me. Of course, I would love to do your makeup anytime you like!

Amy Miranda Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Amy Miranda Makeup 1
    book 4 persons get 5th person free

If you book 4 persons, mention that you found me on weddingwire, and I will do the 5th person's makeup for free.

• Up Do Specialist
    Up Do Specialist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amy is very talented. I have worked with her many times over the years and have always been impressed. It is hard to find makeup artists that are consistent with their makeup applications and Amy always does a flawless job! I get excited when I work with Amy because I know our Bride is going to look Fabulous on her Big Day. I highly recommend Amy for your bridal makeup :)

• Inspired Occasions
    Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

Amy Miranda is a crowd favorite with brides & their wedding parties for a reason! Amy is an experienced and professional make-up artist who listens to her clients to make sure they receive VIP service and a beautiful, natural look. With her affordable pricing and excellent skills, you're sure to be a repeat customer!

• 22671 beacon crest terrace Ashburn, VA, 20148 See on map
    2405151960 (Phone number)
    2405151960 (Other Phone Number)
    6 am to 7 pm