Amy Miranda Makeup

22671 beacon crest terrace, Ashburn, VA 20148 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Amy Miranda Makeup

Preparing for your wedding day can be very exciting! Welcome to my page!

I am an experienced makeup artist who has worked with brides from different ethnic backgrounds, with a vision for beauty and an eye for detail. Being obsessed with how to make other women look their very best, I use mostly high-end products and airbrush makeup (which lasts longer and feels like your skin), is offered to everyone at no extra charge! I am conscious of your upcoming wedding day expenses and try to make it easy on you. For example travel in most cases - when within a certain distance - is free of charge and flower girls makeup is also free !

Whether you are looking for a timeless, elegant, sophisticated or natural makeup look, I will travel to you and create the look that you have dreamt of on your special day!

They tell me that my rates are very reasonable, and my personality friendly and cheerful, yet professional.

There is nothing more gratifying for me than to see you smile .. so let's chat and create a magical event!

Amy Miranda

Need a faster response? email me at: akmiranda@icloud.com

Cell: 240-515-1960

Radiant smile
untitled 4

76 Reviews for Amy Miranda Makeup

• User5259932 ·

Amy was just lovely from start to finish. She is a great combination of professional and warm. She made me feel comfortable and explained everything beautifully, and left me with some everyday makeup tips. I'm still getting compliments on my wedding makeup!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Amy Miranda Makeup's reply:

Thank you my dear Nura!
    I feel so privileged to have done your makeup and be part of that special day! Any makeup questions are welcome anytime! Have a beautiful life with your hubby!

Christina · Married on 04/30/2017

Amy did a fantastic job for the makeup trial! She listened closely to what I was looking for (I don't wear a lot of makeup usually so I wanted to keep more of a natural look) and did a great job of making me look beautiful. I can't wait to see how it turns out on the big day!

Sent on 01/08/2017

Amy Miranda Makeup's reply:

Thank you for your lovely words dear Christina! We can, of course, adjust the makeup to any intensity on the day of your wedding depending on the weather and what you desire. Thank you again for allowing me to do your makeup yesterday!

Amy Miranda Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 145.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 95.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 15

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Amy Miranda Makeup 1
    GET 10% off total price

please note only one deal can be used at a time

• Amy Miranda Makeup 2
    BOOK MAKEUP FOR 4 GET 5TH FREE !

If you book makeup services for 4 women or more, you get one additional person's makeup applied for free!! ONE DEAL ONLY CAN BE USED AT A TIME - THIS CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH OTHER DEALS.

• Up Do Specialist
    Up Do Specialist Wedding Hair & Makeup

Amy is very talented. I have worked with her many times over the years and have always been impressed. It is hard to find makeup artists that are consistent with their makeup applications and Amy always does a flawless job! I get excited when I work with Amy because I know our Bride is going to look Fabulous on her Big Day. I highly recommend Amy for your bridal makeup :)

• Inspired Occasions
    Inspired Occasions Wedding Planners

Amy Miranda is a crowd favorite with brides & their wedding parties for a reason! Amy is an experienced and professional make-up artist who listens to her clients to make sure they receive VIP service and a beautiful, natural look. With her affordable pricing and excellent skills, you're sure to be a repeat customer!

• 22671 beacon crest terrace Ashburn, District of Columbia, VA 20148 See on map
    2405151960 (Phone number)
    2405151960 (Other Phone Number)
    6 am to 10 pm