3102 Maple Avenue #400, Dallas, TX 75201 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6

About Amy Karp Photography

Amy Karp Photography is a wedding photography company based in Dallas, Texas. The owner, Amy, specializes in wedding photography with a fun and artistic flair. Prior to transitioning into photography full time, Amy worked in the accounting industry for over eight years. In 2006, she decided to open her very own photography studio, Amy Karp Photography, and the rest is history. After over 10 years in the business, Amy is passionate about capturing the cherished moments shared between couples in love on their wedding day.

At Amy Karp Photography, Amy’s style can be described as a combination of contemporary, natural, photojournalistic and traditional. On your special day, she will be with you every step of the way, documenting all of the intimate details. In addition to her wedding photography services, Amy is available to photograph engagement and boudoir shoots, as well as portraits. She is also open to traveling near and far to photograph your wedding day. Amy Karp Photography offers couples albums, digital files, prints and proofs so the memories of their wedding day will always live on.

Follow Amy Karp Photography on

Amy Karp Photography 7
  • F

Fabiola · Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing & Breathtaking

Looking for a photographer for our wedding, i knew what i was looking for,(artistic, picture quality, angles, color, etc. ). When I came across Amy Karp on google ( i just google Dallas photographers), i immediately knew she was the one! I loved her photo style and the picture quality of her work. Amy will give you photos to treasure for a lifetime, and you will just want to keep looking at them EVERY single day!! From day one, she was a trooper along with us, as we had to take our engagement pictures in 30 degree weather in Downtown Dallas. She kept our energy up with hers (in the cold), and made us feel like we knew her really quick in one day. After that it was a very comfortable experience dealing with her throughout the whole year leading up to the wedding. She also did my bridal portraits, which she was up to try at a spot she hadn't tried yet, The Statler. We got some amazing shots! (you have to have permission, as we kept getting asked if we did, which i had gotten the ok). All in all, just saying she was great the whole time! Wedding day couldn't have been better either! The only thing I would say for wedding, she gives a pre-made worksheet which asks if you would like any special poses, pictures or with anyone in particular. I wish we could've made sure she had all my picture shots i wanted, but she had assured me that a bunch of those were already her regular shots, and some were still missed. (like bride and all groomsmen, and more pictures of individual guests, and MY DJ). Otherwise, overall we had a great experience with her and her work, and her return time for edits and giving you photos is a pretty quick turnaround!She wont disappoint. Her husband, who shoots with her as the second shooter is also so nice to have around!

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Amy Karp Photography 14
    Amy Karp Photography 15
    Amy Karp Photography 16

Elyse · Married on 09/22/2018

Hire her! Best photographer I have ever worked with.

Amy is the best in the business, hands down. We hired her for our engagement photos and wedding photos, and they turned out beautiful. My husband and I are not easy to photograph, and somehow, she made us look so natural in the photos. She is kind, funny, and a joy to work with. You will not be disappointed! I am sure that we will hire her again in the future to take more photos of us as our family grows.

Sent on 02/22/2019

Kate · Married on 04/28/2018

I would give Amy Karp Photography 100 stars if I could! Amy is without a doubt the best wedding photographer out there! From day 1 when I inquired about her services all the way to gallery delivery, Amy was organized, professional and great to work with. She is an absolute joy to be around. John, her husband and second shooter, is equally as amazing. He made my husband and friends feel extremely comfortable and at ease during their portraits. I fully trusted Amy and John to capture our wedding weekend perfectly, but they knocked it out of the park and exceeded my expectations. If Amy and John are available on your wedding date, put down your deposit as fast as you can. You won't regret it!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Amy Karp Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,145.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives, Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs

• Chandas Wedding Hair & Makeup Craft
    Chandas Wedding Hair & Makeup Craft Wedding Hair & Makeup

I would so recommend Amy for wedding photography....she's is so amazing!!!! She will go above and beyond your expectations....so creative and so down to earth....her work is flawless! Go now and give her a ring:)

• Rachel Events
    Rachel Events Wedding Planners

Amy is a creative photographer who captures amazing pictures at the weddings we work together. Rachel Events (Wedding Planners) highly recommends her to any bride to be!!

• Fairy Tale Manor
    Fairy Tale Manor Mansion Weddings

Amy has photographed several weddings at Fairy Tale Manor. She has been great to work with, very professional, and her Brides and Grooms love her!

• 3102 Maple Avenue #400, Ste 130 Dallas, Texas, 75201 See on map
    2145199687 (Phone number)
    **By Appointment Only** Sunday – Closed Monday through Thursday 9:30am – 4pm Friday & Saturday – Closed for events