Amy Jordan Photography

Santa Rosa, CA View map
$3,200 Most Popular Price

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Hello to the newly engaged couple! Congratulations on choosing your wedidng date, I can't wait to chat more with you about your wedding plans! My name is Amy and I am a wedding and lifestyle photographer in Northern California. I have been photographing weddings and engagements since 2014 and absolutely love what I do. I approach every wedding and couple differently as everyone has their own unique story. Hiring your wedding photographer might be the most important vendor you hire and I want to make sure we're a good match. After all, I will be your 3rd wheel for the day and will be capturing your precious wedding memories. If you love having fun, going on adventures and exploring new places then I think we will get along great! If you also love wine, dogs and a good adrenaline rush then we might just be the perfect match! Regardless, I'm always learning and growing and would love nothing more than to hear about your love story and what brought you to my page. Please send me a message so we can get in touch and chat more!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3200

Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Jordan
    Jordan D. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Amazing engagement and wedding photographer!

I have so much to say about Amy! First, she was so quick to respond to my inquiry about wedding photography. She sent helpful information as soon as I reached out.

We chose a wedding package that included an engagement session, which Amy made SO much fun. My now-husband is not a fan of photographs, but Amy made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She helped suggest poses, while also allowing us to have a say in what we wanted out of our photos. She was continuously hyping us up and we felt so good and confident, even for people that aren’t necessarily great at taking photos. Amy prepared us for everything we needed for our session and was always available when I had a question or needed advice on how to dress or anything else. The night of the session, she went home and had already sent us some amazing sneak peeks of our session. Her editing is so beautiful, I don’t even know how to describe it! Light, romantic, timeless.

After our big wedding was postponed due to COVID-19, Amy was so flexible and understanding when we had to change our date. However, we still decided to get married in front of our closest family on our original day and it wouldn’t have been as wonderful without Amy there. She worked with us to be available during an intimate ceremony and family photos after.

Amy came for our ceremony to take photos of details (the rings, my dress, etc.), of our families getting ready, the ceremony itself. She was the perfect combination of patient, kind, and assertive when organizing family photos, and guided us through some beautiful couples photos at a local park. After leaving, she immediately went home and sent us a handful of beautiful sneak peeks, just a few hours after the ceremony! It was so great to see them so soon. I can’t wait to get the rest of our gallery.

Amy is very professional, yet has a fun and easy-going energy. You will not regret working with her! We can’t wait for her to photograph our big wedding reception next year, and for our other life events to come! :)
    Emily Z. Married on 08/21/2021

Engagement Session

Amy was AMAZING leading up to and during our engagement session! I found Amy when I googled wedding photographers in Sonoma County. After reading her Bio on her website I knew she had to photograph our wedding! We set up a consultation (via FaceTime because of COVID-19) and it went so smoothly! She answered all of our questions and then gave us a few days to think about the proposal she sent over. After we booked her she sent the cutest personalized goodie basket for me and my fiancé and unfortunately it got returned to her so she send it again, but felt bad because there were cookies in there that were bad by the time it got to us. So in October she brought us replacement cookies to our engagement session! SO SWEET. She sent us a questionnaire before our session to see what we were interested in (music vs no music, poses, etc.) and was very up front about what we could expect. She made us feel so comfortable and my fiancé even enjoyed himself and he hates getting pictures taken normally! It was a smooth and seamless process! We got our sneak peek back the next day (which I was obsessing over) and then about 2 weeks later we got the full gallery! We loved EVERY single picture.

If you're looking for a photographer that really makes sure you're happy and enjoying yourself look no further! Can't recommend Amy enough!!!
    Emily H. Married on 06/10/2021

Book Amy, NOW!

Amy Jordan has completely blown me away from start to finish during my wedding experience! From the first initial email, I could tell that Amy was someone I could trust and count on to capture the most important day of my life. She is kind, professional, and funny! She also makes you feel so very comfortable during the entire process. She is quick to respond to emails/texts/phone calls, and even went out of her way to come to my venue months prior to my wedding to ensure that everything I had envisioned was going to be possible, and I didn’t give her a ton of space to work with!! But boy did she work some miracles! I haven’t heard of that type of commitment, let alone the extremely reasonable pricing packages that Amy offers!
    I think the thing that I was most impressed with though, was that the night of my wedding, after she had been my go-to girl, making sure I had everything I needed throughout the day and that I was so well taken care of (for 8 + hours!!) she still managed to send us the MOST stunning sneak peeks that same night. The same night as our wedding, my husband and I got to look at over 40+ photos of our spectacular day. It really just goes to show that Amy not only is a professional in her organization and time management, but she makes sure that she is 110% yours on your wedding day (and let’s be real, even before & after too!). All of this was before we even got our entire gallery, and those photos… I truly don’t have words for how incredibly talented Amy is. The way that she is able to capture moments that take you back to that exact moment where you can pinpoint what was being said and going on, there’s just nothing like it. I could go on and on and on, and I would LOVE to, but I think you should take my word for it before she is completely booked up!😉Amy is incredible. She is beyond incredible and I can’t thank her enough for the gorgeous representation that her photos display of the most precious day of my life. Thank you, Amy!
    ♥️ The Henicles

Deals

Amy Jordan Photography 1
Discount

20% wedding collections for 2019 weddings from Oct-Dec!

Santa Rosa Santa Rosa, CA, 95409
Location of (Amy Jordan Photography)

Other vendors in Napa Valley for your wedding