Amy Jordan Photography Reviews

4 | Santa Rosa, CA

4 Reviews for Amy Jordan Photography

• Kerry

Kerry · Married on 06/25/2016

Where to begin with Amy? Let's start with her professionalism! She was so organized and responsive. We were really impressed when we met her! We really enjoyed getting to know her at our engagement shoot, which was also a family shoot because we had our 3 kids and 2 dogs with us. She was great with all of us, AND her rate was very reasonable - about half the cost of some of the other photographers we talked to. Most importantly, we love our photos. She is so talented and somehow made us all look good. We were really lucky to find her! We love Amy.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Cynthia · Married on 09/03/2015

Amy was the absolute best photographer a girl could ask for. I went to school with Amy, and knew that she was a photographer now, so when my wedding rolled around I reached out. I AM SO GLAD I DID! She was wonderful to work with, very prompt with communication, and worked with my description of what I wanted. She also knew exactly what to do to capture all the classic wedding moments that I didn't even know I wanted captured. My photos are BEAUTIFUL. We opted not to have a videographer, and I don't regret that decision one bit, since Amy's photos tell the story of the wedding as a book. She is excellent at candid photography, and her command of the lighting in all her photos is exquisite. Now I am not the easiest person to work with, I am a bit of a perfectionist. I wanted PERFECT photos. And every single photo Amy took instills a sense of awe in me when I look at them. They seriously are PERFECT. I could not be happier!! I have also had multiple people tell me that these are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen, and I could not agree more. Not only are the photos top-notch, but she is also affordable. Utmost praises and recommendation.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Katie · Married on 05/16/2015

Amy was amazing! She handled our wedding, engagement photos, after-wedding viewing party to see our photos, & one-on-one coordinated & designed our treasured wedding album! Our photos could not have turned out better & people are still talking about how gorgeous the pictures are...thanks to Amy! Highly recommend Amy for weddings, engagement shoots, lifestyle, family, &/or baby shoots! She will be our go-to photographer for life!

Sent on 11/18/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/24/2017

Amy was a great photographer to work with. We loved how she put us at ease the minute we met her for our engagement photos and stayed in contact with us up until our wedding day. She had extremely reasonable prices and we ended up with some great wedding photos!

Sent on 07/10/2018