Amy Jordan Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 12 Reviews
View more information

• Jordan
    Jordan D. Getting married on 02/06/2022

Amazing engagement and wedding photographer!

I have so much to say about Amy! First, she was so quick to respond to my inquiry about wedding photography. She sent helpful information as soon as I reached out.

We chose a wedding package that included an engagement session, which Amy made SO much fun. My now-husband is not a fan of photographs, but Amy made us feel comfortable and relaxed. She helped suggest poses, while also allowing us to have a say in what we wanted out of our photos. She was continuously hyping us up and we felt so good and confident, even for people that aren’t necessarily great at taking photos. Amy prepared us for everything we needed for our session and was always available when I had a question or needed advice on how to dress or anything else. The night of the session, she went home and had already sent us some amazing sneak peeks of our session. Her editing is so beautiful, I don’t even know how to describe it! Light, romantic, timeless.

After our big wedding was postponed due to COVID-19, Amy was so flexible and understanding when we had to change our date. However, we still decided to get married in front of our closest family on our original day and it wouldn’t have been as wonderful without Amy there. She worked with us to be available during an intimate ceremony and family photos after.

Amy came for our ceremony to take photos of details (the rings, my dress, etc.), of our families getting ready, the ceremony itself. She was the perfect combination of patient, kind, and assertive when organizing family photos, and guided us through some beautiful couples photos at a local park. After leaving, she immediately went home and sent us a handful of beautiful sneak peeks, just a few hours after the ceremony! It was so great to see them so soon. I can’t wait to get the rest of our gallery.

Amy is very professional, yet has a fun and easy-going energy. You will not regret working with her! We can’t wait for her to photograph our big wedding reception next year, and for our other life events to come! :)
  • Nichole
    Nichole Married on 09/19/2021

Best photographer

Amy and her team are amazing!! They made our wedding so great and just fit right into our group! We were so relaxed and just enjoyed ourselves!! Every photo is magical and we got them back so quickly!! We can not wait to use Amy again!!
    Emily Z. Married on 08/21/2021

Engagement Session

Amy was AMAZING leading up to and during our engagement session! I found Amy when I googled wedding photographers in Sonoma County. After reading her Bio on her website I knew she had to photograph our wedding! We set up a consultation (via FaceTime because of COVID-19) and it went so smoothly! She answered all of our questions and then gave us a few days to think about the proposal she sent over. After we booked her she sent the cutest personalized goodie basket for me and my fiancé and unfortunately it got returned to her so she send it again, but felt bad because there were cookies in there that were bad by the time it got to us. So in October she brought us replacement cookies to our engagement session! SO SWEET. She sent us a questionnaire before our session to see what we were interested in (music vs no music, poses, etc.) and was very up front about what we could expect. She made us feel so comfortable and my fiancé even enjoyed himself and he hates getting pictures taken normally! It was a smooth and seamless process! We got our sneak peek back the next day (which I was obsessing over) and then about 2 weeks later we got the full gallery! We loved EVERY single picture.

If you're looking for a photographer that really makes sure you're happy and enjoying yourself look no further! Can't recommend Amy enough!!!
    Emily H. Married on 06/10/2021

Book Amy, NOW!

Amy Jordan has completely blown me away from start to finish during my wedding experience! From the first initial email, I could tell that Amy was someone I could trust and count on to capture the most important day of my life. She is kind, professional, and funny! She also makes you feel so very comfortable during the entire process. She is quick to respond to emails/texts/phone calls, and even went out of her way to come to my venue months prior to my wedding to ensure that everything I had envisioned was going to be possible, and I didn’t give her a ton of space to work with!! But boy did she work some miracles! I haven’t heard of that type of commitment, let alone the extremely reasonable pricing packages that Amy offers!
    I think the thing that I was most impressed with though, was that the night of my wedding, after she had been my go-to girl, making sure I had everything I needed throughout the day and that I was so well taken care of (for 8 + hours!!) she still managed to send us the MOST stunning sneak peeks that same night. The same night as our wedding, my husband and I got to look at over 40+ photos of our spectacular day. It really just goes to show that Amy not only is a professional in her organization and time management, but she makes sure that she is 110% yours on your wedding day (and let’s be real, even before & after too!). All of this was before we even got our entire gallery, and those photos… I truly don’t have words for how incredibly talented Amy is. The way that she is able to capture moments that take you back to that exact moment where you can pinpoint what was being said and going on, there’s just nothing like it. I could go on and on and on, and I would LOVE to, but I think you should take my word for it before she is completely booked up!😉Amy is incredible. She is beyond incredible and I can’t thank her enough for the gorgeous representation that her photos display of the most precious day of my life. Thank you, Amy!
    ♥️ The Henicles
  • Toria
    Toria Married on 10/28/2020

Fantastic photographer

Amy is fantastic at what she does. She made my husband and I so comfortable taking professional photos for the first time! She let us know what to expect and also asked us what we wanted out of the session. The photos turned out amazing and the turn around time was right on schedule. We had such a great range of “poses” and scenery to a choose from. I love ALL of the photos so much! Amy really is the best!!
    Karina C. Married on 10/24/2020

Hands down your wedding photographer

Amy is the best! From the initial phone call that was over an hour because we immediately connected, through our engagement photos, to our wedding day & beyond she really went the extra mile to make us feel not just comfortable when taking photos and discussing our wedding but really took time to make us feel like a bride & groom to be! We cannot thank her enough and are so happy to now call her a friend! Our engagement photos were delivered in a turnaround time that had me shocked and exceeded expectations (and y'all - I have high expectations!) and that just got us more excited for wedding day. My husband is one of those guys who does well maybeee every 1 in 3 photos but Amy captured amazing shots of us we will cherish. And wedding day photos? Well, we weren't the only ones who were thrilled. Friends & family around the country have been in awe of our photos asking who our photographer was. Please don't hesitate for a SECOND to book Amy - or you might miss out on one of the best vendors you could have for your wedding because she is highly desired in the industry & has earned it!!! Thanks, Amy!!
    Mandy S. Married on 07/10/2020

Fantastic!

Amy took family pictures for us and we could not have been happier! She is professional, calm and talented - as well as just a fantastic person. You will truly enjoy working with her!
  • James
    James C. Married on 02/11/2018

Amazing photographer for surprise engagement shots!

I worked with Amy on a surprise proposal shoot and had a fantastic experience.

First, Amy was extremely accommodating and flexible as I figured out my proposal plans. On the day of, she went above and beyond to stake out a great shot for the proposal itself, sending me a few great options for the background of the candid shots. She then did a great job leading us through a ~45 minute shoot around the vineyard.

The proposal shots and the ~100 photos we took after all turned out great. My fiance and I were thrilled and ordered plenty of different prints.

I would highly recommend working with Amy on proposal shoots!
  • Kerry
    Kerry Married on 06/25/2016
    Where to begin with Amy? Let's start with her professionalism! She was so organized and responsive. We were really impressed when we met her! We really enjoyed getting to know her at our engagement shoot, which was also a family shoot because we had our 3 kids and 2 dogs with us. She was great with all of us, AND her rate was very reasonable - about half the cost of some of the other photographers we talked to. Most importantly, we love our photos. She is so talented and somehow made us all look good. We were really lucky to find her! We love Amy.
    Cynthia Married on 09/03/2015
    Amy was the absolute best photographer a girl could ask for. I went to school with Amy, and knew that she was a photographer now, so when my wedding rolled around I reached out. I AM SO GLAD I DID! She was wonderful to work with, very prompt with communication, and worked with my description of what I wanted. She also knew exactly what to do to capture all the classic wedding moments that I didn't even know I wanted captured. My photos are BEAUTIFUL. We opted not to have a videographer, and I don't regret that decision one bit, since Amy's photos tell the story of the wedding as a book. She is excellent at candid photography, and her command of the lighting in all her photos is exquisite. Now I am not the easiest person to work with, I am a bit of a perfectionist. I wanted PERFECT photos. And every single photo Amy took instills a sense of awe in me when I look at them. They seriously are PERFECT. I could not be happier!! I have also had multiple people tell me that these are the most beautiful wedding photos they have ever seen, and I could not agree more. Not only are the photos top-notch, but she is also affordable. Utmost praises and recommendation.
    Katie Married on 05/16/2015
    Amy was amazing! She handled our wedding, engagement photos, after-wedding viewing party to see our photos, & one-on-one coordinated & designed our treasured wedding album! Our photos could not have turned out better & people are still talking about how gorgeous the pictures are...thanks to Amy! Highly recommend Amy for weddings, engagement shoots, lifestyle, family, &/or baby shoots! She will be our go-to photographer for life!
    Ashley Married on 06/24/2017
    Amy was a great photographer to work with. We loved how she put us at ease the minute we met her for our engagement photos and stayed in contact with us up until our wedding day. She had extremely reasonable prices and we ended up with some great wedding photos!