Raleigh, NC 27613 Map · Phone number

About AmourEtMatrimonie

While celebrating a Birthday we discovered our common love of creating unforgetable memories around turning points in life. We realized that these precious moments need to be framed in time through an indelible presentation.

This vision launched our enterprise. By bringing our global planning, design and talent to this company we want to introduce something different, something fresh, something unique to Raleigh.

We have expertise in a variety of events planning on a short notice, our team is from all corners of the world. Veronique is from France, Simone is from Germany, a southern Wedding with a European twist.We are dedictated to bringing your event vision into a beautiful reality.

Events@matrimonie.com

styled shoot watermarked photos 0165

8 Reviews for AmourEtMatrimonie

• Shana

Shana · Married on 07/15/2017

We used Amour et Matrimonie for our wedding day coordination and design. We could not be more pleased with their punctuality and the quality of their work. Veronique was always prompt and available via phone and email to answer any questions or concerns. Simone also did an excellent job on the floral arrangements. I basically explained my vision and the colors I preferred, and she made recommendations for the most suitable outlook on everything floral related. My husband was also a huge fan of them and complimented how much they had been a great choice for our big day. We highly recommend utilizing them for your wedding planning or day of coordination. We also recommend them for floral arrangements, rather than a florist. It's great to have one company who's more than capable of doing it all. Select them for your wedding needs, and you will not be disappointed. Our wedding day was gorgeous!

Sent on 07/28/2017

JJ · Married on 05/13/2017

I would recommend Amour Et Matrimonie every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Veronique and Simone are an amazing team, they complement each other with different strength and thought processes. They guided us through the planning process, they made suggestions and recommendation and most importantly they listened to us.

The team helped us with our day of timeline, made sure we completed necessities, such as rings, dress fitting, invitations, they also kept us up to date and informed on progress, and they organized and communicated to all the vendors. They have a large network of contacts and vendors to give us many different options and types of choices.

They built and created all of our décor including all flowers arrangements, on the wedding cake, bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages, dining room centerpieces and reception room decorations, all of which were incredible and wonderful so much we received many compliments.

If you are fortunate to work Veronique and Simone, you will never regret your decision because they will make your Wedding stress free, fun, exciting and memorable!!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Carly · Married on 08/13/2016

~ El Amour Et Matrimonie is just that… love and marriage ~ Veronique and Simone love what they do and love their clients. It is the perfect marriage bringing wedding planning and flowers/decor together into one dream package.
    I asked for their help late in the game and they were very accommodating. I sent an email and they immediately responded and we set up a meeting at a Starbucks to discuss what they could possibly do for me. They were both very nice and instantly made me feel at ease. As with most weddings there were a lot of complex factors and moving pieces I was dealing with. They jumped in with suggestions. I decided to use them and have been grateful and happy I did ever since.
    Veronique helped me with the contracts with the vendors and helped me with deadlines. She created a detailed timeline. Simone made my bouquet as well as all of the bridesmaids, mother/stepmother corsages and all of the men’s boutonnieres. They were beautiful and seamlessly incorporated into the theme. Overall everyone who came said it was a very beautiful wedding. I would highly recommend them. Thanks Veronique and Simone! xo

Sent on 10/04/2016

• What is the hourly rate? $ 74.00
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Radian Photography
    Radian Photography Wedding Photographers

Veronique and Simone were both amazing to work with! They were professional, timely, and communicated with us well. They made shooting our first wedding a great experience for us, and we could tell that they had truly helped the couple manage all of the details of the wedding with care. Couples, families, and other vendors will love working with them!

• Simply Cakes
    Simply Cakes Wedding Cakes

We just had the chance to collaborate with with Amour et Matrimonie on a photo shoot and we absolutely love their work. Great European flair - c'est magnifique!!!

• Raleigh, 27613 See on map