Amoda Decor

Ashburn, VA View map Visit website

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Amoda Decor is a premier decorating service in Ashburn, Virginia. They create an ideal setting for your wedding, based on your vision, theme, and desires for the big day. Amoda Decor was founded by two sisters from North Carolina, both of whom have with diverse backgrounds that give them an incredible attention to detail and an understanding for the bigger picture on your wedding day. Their all-encompassing service will make your wedding decorating completely hassle-free.

When you choose Amoda Decor, you will work one-on-one with a design specialist to choose your layout, theme, and specific design elements included in your package. For the reception venue, you will choose among several different table settings, chair covers, and a banquet layout. For staging decor, you’ll have flowing, intricate backdrops, furnishing, lighting, and mandap options to choose from. Amoda Decor also offers elegant floral arrangements to fill your wedding ceremony and reception venue. Each package is customized to suit your style and needs.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for wedding lighting?

$2500.00

Which of the following does starting price include?

Wall Wash

What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package?

$3900.00

Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include?

Wall Wash

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Drapery
Event Design
Floral Design
Setup

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Table Runners
Vases

• Cemon
    Cemon N. Married on 09/05/2021

Best wedding decorator in town!

It was great working with Pooja for my wedding. Pooja is very professional and flexible to the extreme. She is truly gifted and I loved how she turned my wedding decor vision to more than I expected. Thank you pooja so much and thank you to your team!
    Lekha P. Married on 05/08/2021

The most amazing decoration team out there!

Words cannot begin to explain how my experience with Amoda Decor was. Pooja and her team were fantastic. She took every little vision I had and had it come to life! I am thankful I hired Pooja. During this whole process, she worked me with my like a friend, listened to all of my concerns, adjusted things last minute, and most of all truly became one of my favorite people at the wedding. Pooja, thank you for being amazing.

Amoda Decor's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Lekha! Working with you made our efforts even more enjoyable- you were so organized and thorough with your vision and it really helped us to bring it to life. We wish you and Mitchel so much love and happiness!
    Carlos Married on 09/19/2020

Awesome, Responsive, and the Best You Can Ask For!

We went into looking for a decorator not knowing what to expect. We know we had a vision for the wedding but weren’t sure how expensive it was gonna be. Then we emailed Pooja and she was so great to work with! She replies to emails, questions, concerns promptly. We told her our budget and vision and she made our dream wedding into reality. We’re not even exaggerating when we say that she went above and beyond what we wanted.

Long story short, if you need a decorator, hire Amoda Decor and work with Pooja Mittra and you’ll just be blown away with how awesome she’ll make your wedding day!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

20970 Goose Preserve Drive Ashburn, VA, 20148
202-791-4631
Location of (Amoda Decor)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding