Americus Diamond

San Antonio, TX View map

Americus Diamond is the Official Jeweler of the San Antonio Spurs and the University of Texas at San Antonio Roadrunners. Americus Diamond also holds an A+ from the Better Business Bureau.
At 24,000 square feet, Americus Diamond is the largest diamond engagement ring store in the United States. We design and create new diamond engagement rings every day. We offer thousands of diamond engagement ring styles and the largest collection of certified diamonds in Texas. Because we design and create most of our extraordinary jewelry in house, we have extreme flexibility to mix and match diamonds and rings to create tens of thousands of unique styles.
Our friendly and knowledgeable Diamond Specialists are never on commission. They would love to show you diamonds under the microscope and the basics of diamond grading so you can judge quality for yourself.
The atmosphere at Americus Diamond is completely non-aggressive and enjoyable. The store is beautiful and welcoming. You can enjoy a glass of champagne, or a cup of coffee, maybe some baked treats, and relax. We're here to answer your questions and to help you find the perfect diamond engagement ring.
Our Warranties are the best in the industry, and you can read about our exceptional customer service in the Client Reviews section of our website.
At Americus Diamond in San Antonio, everyone gets our very best price every day of the year. We never have sales and you never have to bargain-everyone receives our very best price every day. Quality for quality, we guarantee that the every day Americus Diamond Price is lower than any jewelry store's very best sale price, or we'll refund the difference plus 25%."
Please enjoy our educational film, "Buying Diamonds Intelligently," on your iPhone, your Smart Phone, or on your computer. Learn about where diamonds come from, how they're cut and graded, how jewelry is made, and see many extraordinary pieces of diamond jewelry. Remember – See Americus Diamond First.

1 User photo

• Michelle
    Michelle P. Married on 10/26/2019

Americus Diamond wedding rings

Very pleased with Americus Diamond. Went in looking for wedding band. Fiance bought engagement ring there also. We went in a couple of times to look and they were very attentive. Large selection to choose from. I love my rings
  • Diana
    Diana Married on 05/04/2019

Staff and selection are incredible!

I have received so many compliments on my engagement ring and love my matching wedding band. Highly recommend.
  • RaeVen
    Raeven Married on 10/12/2018

No words can describe

Everything about this place is amazing. The lady literally had me try on every style of ring that way I was sure I wanted that style. I love my ring so much and service was excellent

12362 W Interstate 10 San Antonio, 78230
800-743-0137

Mon - Sat: 11:00 am - 7:00 pm Sun: 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Location of (Americus Diamond)

Other vendors in San Antonio for your wedding