240 Stadium Road, Mankato, MN 56001 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 30
  • Pricing

About AmericInn Hotel & Event Center

Our event center is the perfect venue for your wedding events with a capacity of 225 people. We can do it all from bridal showers, bachelor/bachelorette parties, grooms dinners, ceremonies, receptions and gift openings.

• Certified Wedding Planner
  • Discounts on preferred vendors
  • Discounted guest room block
  • Bridal Suite for Bride & Groom the night of their reception with 25 rooms booked
  • Exclusive gift opening room the morning following your reception
  • Black linens & skirting accompanied with colored linen napkins
  • On-site parking

Follow AmericInn Hotel & Event Center on

385feb656358aed1 views
385feb656358aed1 views

• Videos 1

24 Reviews for AmericInn Hotel & Event Center

Bobbi · Married on 12/16/2017

Earlier this December I attended a wedding at the AmericInn Hotel & Conference Center here in Mankato, MN. I had booked a room for a two night stay and was very pleased with not only the oh-so-friendly hotel staff, but because they let us check-in almost 3 hours before the set check-in time! The room was also very tidy and clean, and stocked with the right essentials to the max.
    The next night at the wedding was my absolute favorite. With beautiful drapery and glowing lights throughout the entire room and all over the ceiling, it looked like I had just walked into a fairy tale. The food was to die for, especially the mashed potatoes. So yummy! Once they cleared some tables after the meal, speeches and cake cutting, it was time to dance! Now, I'm not much of a dancer, but I was so glad I got up there and danced the night away because it truly is the BEST DANCE FLOOR IN TOWN!!! I cannot express how well planned, organized and executed this wedding was. The Sales and Event Manager, Taylor, did an outstanding job! I cannot wait to plan my wedding with her.
    My time at the AmericInn that weekend was definitely one for the books, and I can definitely say that I will be back!

Sent on 01/11/2018

Marissa · Married on 12/16/2017

This review is long overdue, and these people, Taylor specifically, deserve a shout out! I got married December 16th 2017 and had my wedding here at the Americinn hotel & Conference Center, and I had the best experience! I started working with Taylor the sales and event manager about 8 months before my wedding! I gave Taylor a call in regards to the fee’s and how much it costed to book the Venue. Taylor was very upfront and honest and answered the 1,000 questions I had from the get- go and the many more to follow throughout the 8 month process! I appreciated her honesty! Wedding planning is never easy, not always fun & expensive! After speaking with Taylor, what was planned to be a short sweet conversation, which turned into over an hour, right then and there I knew I wouldn’t have anyone better to work with then her! Someone who took the time to answer my questions well stressing about what to me one a very important part of my day, ment the world to me! Taylor fulfilled every promise she made from that first conversation we had! From the comment we have one of the best dance floors in town, she wasn’t kidding! It’s huge and everyone was out there having a great time, exactly what I wished for! Another HUGE shoutout to the fact I had a Band play at my reception! I had so many concerns it wouldn’t work, but once again Taylor reassured me she had it under control! Not only did I tell her everything I knew, she helped by communicating some concerns she had to with the band themselves to make sure she would fulfill her promise! She literally took so much stress off of me! About 4 months before my wedding Taylor informed me of some remodeling that was going to be taking place. She wanted me to know that there may be some construction taking place the time of my reception, but reassured me that the conference center would be complete about a month before my wedding, that indeed it was! The updates were beautiful! SO THANK YOU, Taylor for making it everything I dreamed of

Sent on 03/10/2018

Let me start off by saying I was an out of state bride planing a Minnesota wedding while living in Tennessee. That brought its own set of challenges BUT with Trisha (wedding coordinator), I had ZERO problems. She gave me her phone number and I was always able to reach her with any questions I had. I was only in Minnesota 2 times within the year I was planning my wedding and Trisha was able to schedule the food and DJ meet ups with no problems. I had the AmericInn do everything for my wedding from decorating with ceiling drapery, centerpieces, table back drops, contacting the DJ, schedule the food, cupcake stands, set up and tear down the bar...literally everything! It was so awesome that they were able to provide those things so I didn't have to travel with a million wedding items. I even had my rehearsal dinner and gift opening in their perk room.

Even the night before the wedding was amazing. The bridal party and I went to go check out the room, and set up our DIY photo booth. It was such a relief to be able to walk into the room and see that the DJ was setting up and testing equipment. The tables, lighting and decorations were all in place. Even the couple people setting up the space were all so nice. They congratulated us and let us stay in the space as long as we needed to get set up. It put me at ease knowing that everything was ready to go for the next day.

All in all, my wedding was amazing and I couldn't have asked for a better team to take care of all the details for my wedding. A+ AmericInn!

Sent on 10/26/2015

AmericInn Hotel & Event Center Pricing

AmericInn Hotel & Event Center Price Rates

AmericInn Hotel & Event Center FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Hotel, Inn/B&B
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Liability Insurance, Lighting / Sound, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s)
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Photo booth, Tables
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access