By Design Event Decorating & Rentals

Mankato, MN View map

By Design specializes in chair cover rentals and decorative table top linen rentals. Let us bring modern style and timeless elegance to your event.

By Design offers the best in chair cover quality and style. Our chair covers are made from wrinkle resistant scuba material that ensures a great fit for most chair styles.

Standard and ruched styles available. Add the finishing touch with spandex bands or satin sashes.

What event items are available?

Chair Covers

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

Jodi Married on 05/12/2012
    They took the time to answer any and all questions I had regarding their product. They did an amazing job at getting back to me in a timely manner and also worked with me on everything I requested. I would highly recommend this business to all my friends for all weddings. They were easy to work with and reasonable also. Very pleased with everything with this company.
    Ramona Married on 11/12/2011
    By Design was so very helpful from the first meeting in showing us pictures of many options (when we thought we wanted something very simple) to later in the timeframe when we decided we wanted something a bit more. They were always very professional and responsive to work with; most importantly, they were very affordable and we LOVED the end result. Would HIGHLY recommend them to any future brides!!
    Amanda Married on 10/22/2011
    I had By Design do all of my decorations for my wedding reception; from the tulle and lighting to the candy table. Everything was perfect!!! I was in South Dakota for a majority of the wedding planning process, but everything turned out fantastic!!!!!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Mankato, MN, 56001
507-382-8248
Location of (By Design Event Decorating & Rentals)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding