By Design Event Decorating & Rentals Reviews

15 | Mankato, MN

15 Reviews for By Design Event Decorating & Rentals

jodi · Married on 05/12/2012

They took the time to answer any and all questions I had regarding their product. They did an amazing job at getting back to me in a timely manner and also worked with me on everything I requested. I would highly recommend this business to all my friends for all weddings. They were easy to work with and reasonable also. Very pleased with everything with this company.

Sent on 05/28/2012

Ramona · Married on 11/12/2011

By Design was so very helpful from the first meeting in showing us pictures of many options (when we thought we wanted something very simple) to later in the timeframe when we decided we wanted something a bit more. They were always very professional and responsive to work with; most importantly, they were very affordable and we LOVED the end result. Would HIGHLY recommend them to any future brides!!

Sent on 10/26/2011

Amanda · Married on 10/22/2011

I had By Design do all of my decorations for my wedding reception; from the tulle and lighting to the candy table. Everything was perfect!!! I was in South Dakota for a majority of the wedding planning process, but everything turned out fantastic!!!!!!

Sent on 10/31/2011

Janna · Married on 10/07/2011

By Design did an absolutely amazing job decorating for our wedding!! It was more than I expected!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Amy · Married on 08/13/2011

I had ByDesign do my ceiling drapery for my wedding reception 8/13/11 in Mankato. These ladies are amazing to work with. I have lived in Bozeman, MT throughout my entire wedding planning and they were more than flexible! Loved working with them

Sent on 08/16/2011

Beth · Married on 10/16/2010

I had By Design decorate for my wedding in October and they were amazing! Nikki and Amie meet with me multiple times over the course of the year and they even remembered me saying things I wanted and forgot about from our very first meeting! They were so great with ideas and completely understood the look my husband and I were going for. The wedding planning was stressful, but nothing regarding the decorations because I knew they had everything under control. They added some little extra features even and it looked spectacular!! I was completely awe-struck when I saw the reception venue at how beautiful everything was. I can't put into words how great they were to work with. It was the best money we spent on the wedding --- definately worth it and I would and have recommended them to everyone I know getting married!

Beth Wenisch

Sent on 11/08/2010

Aaron · Married on 09/04/2010

By Design did an amazing job with my outdoor wedding. They incorporated everything I asked for plus more. Still can't believe how perfect everything looked. I would recommend them to anyone looking for amazing modern decor.

Sent on 09/22/2010

Tami · Married on 08/14/2010

Because of my super busy schedule at work I didnt start planning decorations for my daughters wedding until a month before the date. When I made the call to By Design they were able to meet with my daughter and I the same day. They had great ideas to help us make a plan that fit our theme perfectly. The wedding was 4 hours away so they had all the decorations and rental items packed up neatly and ready for my husband to pick-up a few days before the wedding. Set-up was super easy and it was beautiful. I cant thank them enough for taking the stress off me with simple, easy and elegant ways to decorate.

Thank you! Tami & Gabby

Sent on 12/23/2010

Gina · Married on 08/07/2010

I had By Design (Nikki and Amie) decorate for my wedding in August and I couldn't have been happier with the look, service, and just how perfect it really was. My mouth dropped when I walked into the reception hall when I first saw the room all decorated for the big day and we heard nothing but compliments on the decor. I would recommend them to ANYONE! Thanks again :)

Sent on 12/17/2010

Stephanie · Married on 08/07/2010

Nikki and Amie, I can't thank you enough for how beautiful everything turned out. I appreciate everything that you have done. My wedding turned out to be more beautiful than I had imagined. By Design is flexible, creative and unique. I love all the help that they offered. They are efficient and do great work. It's all done so quickly. You'd think that by how great everything looks that it would have taken days to set up. It's affordable and you definitely get what you pay for and then some. I recommend By Design to anyone who is looking for this type of vendor! They are great. Thanks again, ladies! You took my vision and made it happen.

Sent on 12/28/2010

Loree · Married on 07/11/2009

awesome job done...........they even added extra

Sent on 06/15/2010

Katie · Married on 10/23/2010

They took the idea I had in my head and helped me get the supplies together to make it happen. They were extremely helpful.

Sent on 12/22/2010

Brooke · Married on 06/05/2010

By Design offers very new and fresh ideas and has lots of modern decor to choose from. We discussed our style and desires and they took over from there; providing some samples and suggestions for us to choose from. The process was completely seamless from start to finish and made our wedding day PERFECT! The price we paid as minimal considering the value of the end product.

Sent on 06/14/2010

Jody · Married on 10/15/2011

By Design was awesome with tulle and lighting for our wedding, as well as a couple decor rental pieces. Amie and Nikki made the process worry-free for us; the decorations were put up and taken down without having to worry about the details. The only drawback was that the centerpiece decor selection wasn't huge.

Sent on 10/26/2011

Krista · Married on 07/31/2010

By Design Event Decorating did my wedding this past summer. They were very understanding of my wants and wishes and put my visions into reality. I highly recommend having By Design do your wedding decorations. It was so nice to not have to worry about any of the table, hall, cake, room, and ALL the decorations and just show up that day knowing it will be beautiful.

Sent on 12/27/2010