The Current Collective MN

Montgomery, MN View map Visit website

The Current Collective MN is a wedding rental company in Northfield, Minnesota. Their selections of table top details and decor items help soon-to-be-weds complete their vintage or rustic themes for their reception, engagement party, and other nuptial events. Owner, Katie Mophew, and her team offer an array of centerpieces, signage, and rugs to make your designing process easier.

Katie and her team can deliver their items to your venue space, to help you complete your dream wedding. Their pieces range from modern, geometric designs to more classic, timeless aesthetics. Bottles, lanterns, and picture frames are also available for couples that wish to have a DIY-style event. From your ceremony arch to your table decor, The Current Collective MN will work to add an eye-catching touch to your big day.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Markers
Aisle Runners
Altar/Arch
Centerpieces
Decor
Signage
Trinkets
Vases

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$40

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amy W. Married on 07/30/2022

Wedding Decor Rental

Katie at the current collective was one of our absolute favorite vendors that we worked with! She was very straightforward about pricing and had a great selection of decor items to choose from. Our reception looked beautiful with all the items that we rented. We also opted for the tear down package and Katie even loaded our gifts, cards, and personal decor items securely into our car! I cannot recommend Katie and the Current Collective enough.

The Current Collective MN's reply:

Amy!! Thank you so much for all the kind words - your wedding was absolutely stunning 🤩 I loved how you used our rentals to decorate the space and make it your own 💕 It was so much fun catching up and working with you ☺️
    Kayla Married on 07/30/2022

Highly suggest

Highly recommend, so easy to work with and she has so many different items to rent

The Current Collective MN's reply:

Thanks Kayla!! It was great working with you 💕 I appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! ☺️
    Katelyn H. Married on 05/21/2022

Decorating

Katie was so great! She made our day worry-free and was SO accommodating. Very professional and very reasonably priced! One of the best things we spent money on!

The Current Collective MN's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! It was so much fun working with you and your husband on your wedding day 🤩
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Katie Morphew
Katie Morphew
Owner

Hi, I'm Katie! I created The Current Collective after I had my own wedding in 2020. I found myself at home putting box after box away of wedding decorations and realized other couples out there could use affordable, beautiful rentals! Whether it was DIYing my decorations or rummaging through vintage stores and antique markets, I spent countless hours trying to curate my dream wedding look. Having a wedding is stressful enough - I've been there, done that. Let The Current Collective help make your perfect day that much easier!

103 Oak Avenue SW Montgomery, MN, 56069
9204602646
Location of (The Current Collective MN)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding