Amelishan Bridal

Amelishan Bridal 4
Amelishan Bridal 5

Santana rodriguez · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely amazing!

I went to amelishan last Saturday just trying to figure out what style dress would work best for me. I’m having a Halloween wedding so i wanted a black dress so my stress level of trying to find that was super high. As soon as i met my stylist, Sarah, my stress went away! She had so many suggestions and customization ideas i could do that i was no longer worried that i would find my dream dress...when it was time to try on the last dress my mom had pulled for me, i instantly fell in love and knew that was MY dress! Sarah was so helpful with creating a picture of what it “could” be with what i had in mind. I couldn’t have had a better experience. I SAID YES TO THE DRESS! Thank you Amelishan & Sarah for an amazing day, memorable experience & for the perfect dress!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Amy

Amy Allured · Getting married on 10/10/2020

Such an easy process

Crystal encouraged me to try a variety of styles my friends had picked out but also tuned into my preferences and kept things on track to make best use of our time. She was so kind and focused on finding my "dream dress" and she even spent extra time with us well after closing time while I went back and forth between my favorite styles. Since I live out of state, she walked me through my options for ordering and shipping once I made my decision. When I did call a week later to officially purchase my gown, the woman I talked to on the phone was wonderful and made the whole process easy!

Sent on 12/05/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor · Getting married on 05/30/2020

I got my dream dress!

I scheduled my appointment with Amelishan shortly after my engagement. The plan was to try on dresses, so I could get an idea of what style I liked. I had browsed pictures online, but everything looks different in person, so I wanted to actually get into a dress before pursuing my search any further. The stylist was very knowledgeable, professional, and so very nice! I told her what kind of dress I had in mind, but that I was open to trying on other styles. After showing her a few pictures of dresses I saw online that I liked, and I had saved, she knew right away the dresses she wanted to choose for me. She had me choose 4 gowns to try on, and she also chose 4 for me to try on. The second gown I tried on was one the stylist chose, and it was THE ONE!! If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t have found my dress that day! I am still amazed the fantastic job she did when choosing the gown. It is absolutely stunning! I highly recommend Amelishan! They were also very accommodating to me having a larger group with me. As long as you call a head of time, and they have the space, they will do what they can to work with you and meet your needs!

Sent on 12/07/2018

Real Weddings

• 1329 HWY 175 Hubertus, 53033 See on map
    Tuesday~Wednesday: 12:00~7:00 Thursday: 12:00~8:00 Friday: 11:00~7:00 Saturday: 9:00~4:00 Sunday: 10:00 - 2:00 CLOSED MONDAYS