1249 Pleasant Grove Blvd #100, Roseville, CA 95678 Map · Phone number

About Ambience Floral and Gifts

Ambience is defined as "the special atmosphere or mood created by a particular environment." Our design style is flexible and inventive which enables us to create looks that are romantic, wildly exotic, rustic, contemporary, or tropical. You can count on us to provide you with floral art as distinctive as you.

• Moda Floral and Event Design
  • Laguna Flowers
  • Kolson Bros & Co

28 Reviews for Ambience Floral and Gifts

• Kiersten

Kiersten · Married on 03/28/2020

Her floral arrangements made our wedding!

First and foremost, Katie is AMAZING!! We had originally planned a ceremony and reception at Catta Verdera over a year ago. However, COVID-19 had other plans and we had to postpone our event until November. Katie kept in contact with me throughout the entire process/chaos. She went above and beyond when she found out we were forced to postpone our event. We decided to have a small ceremony in our backyard on March 28, 2020 so we could still be husband and wife. As soon as counties were being notified that we were all going on lock-down, Katie rushed to her floral supplier and was able to get every flower we had planned on so that we could still have the arrangements we had discussed. Katie was beyond supportive, kind, and extremely flexible. She quickly altered our original plans to fit our now backyard wedding within a week of the date. All of the florals were absolutely stunning and several of our guests commented on how they helped make the wedding feel elevated and beautiful! Thank you SO much Katie for helping us still get married and for making our day that much more imperfectly perfect! I cannot wait to work with Ambience Floral and the wonderful Katie again in November when we are able to properly celebrate our marriage at Catta Verdera as originally planned!

Sent on 03/31/2020

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

First and foremost, CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love that you made the whole process about the marriage being the most important thing.

I am deeply touched by your sweet review. It was my extraordinary honor and pleasure to be able to help you, especially under these very unique circumstances. I can't wait for the party in November!!! Hugs and love all around!!!
    Katie

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Exactly what I pictured

They were very easy to work with. I just sent some inspiration photos, and they brought it to life. Very happy.

Sent on 07/14/2019

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

I’m so touched! Thank you very much! We absolutely loved working with you. Wishing
    you much happiness!

Jordan Poulos · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Florist in Roseville!

Katie Edwards and her team made our wedding day flawless with their beautiful flowers! Working with Ambience Floral was very easy, even though we were planning our wedding from across the country. They were quick to answer our questions and made sure that they worked with our schedule for meetings when we were in town. My flowers and all the arrangements looked fantastic and the centerpieces lasted for days after the wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordan!! We loved working with you!!! Wishing you much happiness as a married lady!

• Creative Memories Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been in the Sacramento Wedding Industry for 20 years and most of those years I have always recommended Ambience Floral and Gifts to my clients. When I got married 8 years ago I know I wanted to introduce my wife to Katie and the team and from the very beginning of our planning she fell in love with their designs. We struggled with our budgeting on the wedding but they were able to always find a way to make our ideas work and gave us some great options that worked for us. One comment I made to my wife at the end of our wedding was, wow the flowers still look really good. Crazy thing about it is that I also found myself saying the same thing a week after the wedding when they were in our home. I think she must use magical flowers.

• Granite Bay Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Katie Edwards embodies every aspect of the word "professional" in the Wedding Industry. She is an absolute joy to work with and is always thinking outside the box to come up with new creative ideas to deliver that "WOW" factor that so many try to achieve. We cannot say enough nice things about her! She knows our venue inside and out and we love working with her. If you book Katie for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

• Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents Wedding Rentals

An amazing florist and person, we always love working with Katie. We also always love her amazing centerpieces they are the inspiration for our table designs.

• 1249 Pleasant Grove Blvd #100 Roseville, 95678 See on map
    Location of (Ambience Floral and Gifts)