1249 Pleasant Grove Blvd #100, Roseville, CA 95678 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Ambience Floral and Gifts

Ambience is defined as "the special atmosphere or mood created by a particular environment." Our design style is flexible and inventive which enables us to create looks that are romantic, wildly exotic, rustic, contemporary, or tropical. You can count on us to provide you with floral art as distinctive as you.

27 Reviews for Ambience Floral and Gifts

1 User photo

Ambience Floral and Gifts 1

Katie · Married on 07/13/2019

Exactly what I pictured

They were very easy to work with. I just sent some inspiration photos, and they brought it to life. Very happy.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    Ambience Floral and Gifts 2

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

I’m so touched! Thank you very much! We absolutely loved working with you. Wishing
    you much happiness!

Jordan Poulos · Married on 11/10/2018

Excellent Florist in Roseville!

Katie Edwards and her team made our wedding day flawless with their beautiful flowers! Working with Ambience Floral was very easy, even though we were planning our wedding from across the country. They were quick to answer our questions and made sure that they worked with our schedule for meetings when we were in town. My flowers and all the arrangements looked fantastic and the centerpieces lasted for days after the wedding!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Ambience Floral and Gifts's reply:

Thank you so much, Jordan!! We loved working with you!!! Wishing you much happiness as a married lady!

Megan · Married on 06/24/2017

Ambience did my flower arrangement for my wedding at the Firehouse Restaurant on June 24. The theme for the wedding was "garden party" so flowers were the main focal point of my decorations. I had this really specific vision that was somewhat unusual, and every vendor I talked to didn't really get it. That was until I went to Ambience and met Katie.

From our first meeting, she absolutely saw the "look" I was going for and started pulling up pictures, making suggestions, and pulling out flowers to show us what it might look like. I went from being so worried about my wedding flowers to absolutely at ease that she knew how to make my dream happen. She took incredibly detailed notes and sent me estimates and itemized details right after our initial meeting. They were so easy to stay in contact with, and everyone I met at her adorable shop were so sweet and helpful.

And oh my gosh, the flowers. I cannot say how much I absolutely adored my wedding flowers! As soon as I walked into my venue, it was like seeing my wedding dreams come true. They were PERFECT and so so beautiful. Katie and her team set up the most gorgeous centerpieces, they put beautiful candles everywhere, and made this beautiful mossy motif come true. They were meticulous and every detail was flawless. I was in love with my bouquet, bridesmaid's bouquets, and the boutonnieres. I was in love with everything they did! I got so many compliments on how beautiful my wedding was and so many compliments on how beautiful the centerpieces and flowers were. Her work was seriously my vision come true!

I am so happy I picked Ambience Floral because they made the wedding of my dreams a reality. I cannot thank them enough or say how much their beautiful flowers made my day perfect!

Sent on 06/26/2017

• Creative Memories Entertainment
    Creative Memories Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have been in the Sacramento Wedding Industry for 20 years and most of those years I have always recommended Ambience Floral and Gifts to my clients. When I got married 8 years ago I know I wanted to introduce my wife to Katie and the team and from the very beginning of our planning she fell in love with their designs. We struggled with our budgeting on the wedding but they were able to always find a way to make our ideas work and gave us some great options that worked for us. One comment I made to my wife at the end of our wedding was, wow the flowers still look really good. Crazy thing about it is that I also found myself saying the same thing a week after the wedding when they were in our home. I think she must use magical flowers.

• Granite Bay Golf Club
    Granite Bay Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Katie Edwards embodies every aspect of the word "professional" in the Wedding Industry. She is an absolute joy to work with and is always thinking outside the box to come up with new creative ideas to deliver that "WOW" factor that so many try to achieve. We cannot say enough nice things about her! She knows our venue inside and out and we love working with her. If you book Katie for your wedding, you will not be disappointed!

• Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents
    Celebrations! Party Rentals and Tents Wedding Rentals

An amazing florist and person, we always love working with Katie. We also always love her amazing centerpieces they are the inspiration for our table designs.

• 1249 Pleasant Grove Blvd #100 Roseville, 95678 See on map