448 Tappan Road, Northvale, NJ 07647 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing

About Ambiance Video Productions, Inc.

Ambiance Video Productions, Inc. is a traditional wedding videographer in the Northern New Jersey area. In the past two years the company has upgrade all of its equipment to create high-definition videos of couples on their wedding day. This videographer also only books a maximum of four events per day to ensure a wedding gets the attention it deserves. A classic and specially edited wedding film will allow couples to remember their wedding day for a lifetime. Couples will also find photo booth services through this studio.

Founder Michael Nebbia and his team cover a couple's rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony, ceremony and reception. The team at Ambiance Video Productions, Inc. offer a couple's final wedding video in the form of Blu-Ray, DVD, digital download, USB flash drive and USB hard drive. Other services offered by this videographer include:

• Drone footage
  • One event per day
  • Raw footage
  • Slideshow

Other Services
This company also offers a unique photo booth in all white with LED strips around the outside to create an ambiance to match each couple's wedding colors or present a charming glow of white light. This photo booth also features social media integration and printed photo strips for guests and couples. Mood music inside the booth keeps guests inspired for their photos while they manipulate the props within the enclosed booth. This high-tech photo booth also features a top-of-the-line camera to get clear, quality images every time.

Follow Ambiance Video Productions, Inc. on

All photo booths are not created equal.  Before hiring just anyone who offers a photo booth, demand...
All photo booths are not created equal. Before hiring just anyone who offers a photo booth, demand...
mike at work 1
propsboot
Our award winning photo booth
Our award winning photo booth
Your guests will love our photo booth
Your guests will love our photo booth
getattachment1 aspx
Ambiance Video Productions, Inc.
The scrapbook and cd will give you a lifetime of memories of your guests.
The scrapbook and cd will give you a lifetime of memories of your guests.
mike at work 1

• Videos 16

81 Reviews for Ambiance Video Productions, Inc.

• RH912

Renata · Married on 07/01/2018

Speechless!!!

I waited to write this review until I saw at least a sample of my video but I really didn't have to. I am moved to tears and transported back to my wedding day. The level of professionalism, detail and care from the first day to today when I saw my trailer has left me speechless. My only words are THANK YOU!!! Ambiance outdid themselves and I am beyond thrilled. Prospective brides they will take care of you on your special day. BTW... the drone is totally worth it.

Kourtney · Married on 12/08/2017

Can not say enough great things about Mike & his staff! They arrived early and immediately went to work. They were pleasant, patient and captured all the best shots!! I can't wait to get the video back to see all the amazing moments you captured. Thank you, again!!!!
    Kourtney

popo · Married on 11/25/2017

loved mike and the video production

Ambiance Video Productions, Inc. Pricing

Ambiance Video Productions, Inc. Price Rates

Ambiance Video Productions, Inc. FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,995.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,995.00
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What event items are available? Photo booth

• Golden Note Entertainment
    Golden Note Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have had the pleasure of working with Ambiance Video Productions on many occasions over the years. They are professional, reliable, and a joy to work with.

• Horizon Productions
    Horizon Productions Wedding DJs

If you are looking for a professional company whose work is beyond compare look no further. Horizon Productions has been working with Ambiance Video for the past 12 years and we can't say enough about the quality of work and attention to detail they put into every job we have seen them at and there are many! The staff of Ambiance Video is very courteous and professional and gets the job done right. I must say as I write this that I have personally used Ambiance Video for my own wedding and to be honest before I got the footage back I was concerned that there were a few shots that were not going to be on the finished copy because I did not see the videographer in my face as I have seen with other companies. When I did view the final production I was pleasantly surprised that every shot I was worried about was there and there was other footage that I have no idea on how they got. The point there is that the staff is not only skilled enough to get the right shot but they do it unobtrusively so as to let things happen naturally! On the other hand when a shot needs to be posed they get the job done right and quickly so you have time to get back and enjoy your reception! Did I mention the high resolution on the video? Visually and audibly it can't be beat and that is why other companies call them to do their work. It is for these reasons and many others that Horizon Productions happily endorses Ambiance Video! Call them today and ask for Mike! You will be happy you did!

• 448 Tappan Road Northvale, NJ 07647 See on map