Ambiance Events by April

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

Ambiance is not a package A or package B affair.

Each event has its own journey and destination, and my job is to help get you there with a little less worry and a lot more style.

One and Only’s are my jam!

Looking for your big day to stand our from the rest? Want your guests to experience a new way to wedding? I’m a boutique wedding designer that does one and only’s. Your wedding won’t look or feel like any other. Let me create a dream day or weekend for you and your guests.

“Month Of” Wedding Specialist

“Day Of” planner is a fallacy. To pull off your picture perfect day, we need a full month to pull it all together. Hire me to handle all the details, little to big, so you can absorb the joy of this day. This option is for the bride who has started the planning process but is ready to relax and enjoy the last few months before the big day – stress-free. Let me manage the important details. From finalizing and managing vendors, last-minute coffee shop runs and lighting the candles, you’ll toast and dance the night away with no worries. I’ll step in, and we will finish this amazing journey together!

Big Idea Girl

Looking for a BIG idea? Something innovative for your guests? Did you know that experiences are more impactful for attendees than picking the right centerpiece? Let me bring something splashy and fun to your next personal or social event. From vendor selections to the WOW factor, I have it covered. We will work closely from the beginning to create the event of your dreams. All you have to do is give me the inspiration, and I’ll make it happen from there. Connect your vision to a memorable experience.

Want to see if we are a “match”?

Our first personal meeting will be a complimentary one hour information gathering session to see if I can be of assistance
to you on your big day. After that, we will come up with a game plan to set your event in motion.

Let’s chat and get to know each other!

Call me!

xo

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Bryanna
    Bryanna W. Married on 04/11/2022

I could not have done wedding planning without April!

April kept me calm when everything was possibly going to go haywire because of COVID. She is everything you need out of a wedding planner- detail oriented, creative, and most importantly, she makes the day special for YOU. She asked me what I wanted out of my wedding day and I said to actually ENJOY my husband- with that in mind, she set up a private dinner between the two of us after the ceremony during cocktail hour. It was genuinely my favorite part of the wedding.

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Bryanna,
    What a treasure you are! It was so much fun creating your dreamy emerald green reception! Thank you for trusting me with your vision. It was an honor to share your special day with you and your family! I wish you and Austin a life full of love and happiness.
    xoxo!
  • Kelli
    Kelli B. Married on 04/08/2022

heaven sent!

So grateful to April for not only executing our wedding vision- but providing her continued support leading up.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

April Johnson
April Johnson
Owner.Designer.Planner.

Ambiance has been my dream since I left for culinary school in 1995. A love for food, spirits, events and a good time fueled the passion to create Ambiance.

After 20 years in this industry, I have seen and done it all. This wide scope of experience brings a global look to each event I am fortunate enough to plan. I have worked years to gather new and unique vendors, cultivated relationships locally and nationally, and a constant consumer of inspiration. I love to dream big and deliver specialized events. And cookie cutter is not in my vocabulary.

No matter the scale, being invited to be a part of someone’s special day is the ultimate compliment and reward.

Let’s innovate and inspire together.

Susan's Inc Susan's Inc Wedding Florists

April, is a delight to work with! Very organized, detailed & fun!

Abode Venue Abode Venue Banquet Halls

April and her staff at Ambiance are fabulous to work with. We always have a blast with each other and the level of professionalism is TOP NOTCH! From décor ideas to attention to detail throughout the entire process, its magnificent!

Lamphouse Photo Booth Co. Lamphouse Photo Booth Co. Photo Booths

We've been fortunate enough to work with Ambiance Events by April several times and the level of professionalism and creativity is unparalleled! Everything always runs smoothly from beginning to end and we know that guests will be in a great, party, picture-taking mood at any Ambiance event!

N Rock Rd Wichita, KS, 67206
3164619498
Location of (Ambiance Events by April)

Other vendors in Wichita for your wedding