525 CR 21 525 P Road, Eureka, KS 67045 Map · Phone number

About Party Designs by Jean

Party Designs by Jean provides exceptional wedding, anniversary, prom, birthday and holiday party planning; serving all of Kansas, Oklahoma, and Missouri. We have several package plans to fit your needs and budget; or we can customize a package for you. All clients recieve a 'Wedding Ideas Kit," which is full of pages to inspire your creative side; inform you of our services and prices; and fun little tidbits about us... all free with your initial consultation. We'll take the stress and hassle out of planning your special event, and within your budget; so call or email us today before your date is booked!
Party Designs by Jean... where if you can dream it... we can create it

Follow Party Designs by Jean on

03e1fc275090a494 1291090676941 WeddingDesignFlowers001
WeddingDesignFlowers003
These are actually mother's corsages
These are actually mother's corsages
 again for my wedding. They are made up of red roses, white daisies, baby's breath, and english ivy.
This is my  cascade bouquet of red roses, white daisies, english ivy and red, and blue hand made...
This is my cascade bouquet of red roses, white daisies, english ivy and red, and blue hand made...
WeddingDesignFlowers013
This is a flower girls basket I made with yellow, lavender, and white daisies
This is a flower girls basket I made with yellow, lavender, and white daisies
 and english ivy. The entire bottom of the basket is covered with white cloth and lace. Very spring.
This is a wreath I made