Ambiance Events by April Reviews

Ambiance Events by April 6
Ambiance Events by April 7

Katie Mueller · Married on 07/13/2019

Fantastic Wedding Coordinator

April was an AMAZING wedding coordinator. She worked with all of my family as well as my husband and I to create our perfect day. April did a wonderful job connecting us to vendors and helping us stay organized and on track!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Katie, it was such an honor to share your day! And your husband definitely knows how to throw a party! What a great night it was.
    Thank you!! xo

Jade · Married on 06/08/2019

Is April worth it? A million times YES.

I knew I wanted to hire April for my wedding from the first time I perused her website. This was compounded by the many recommendations for her, as well as attending recent events she was behind. My fiancee was less than enthused at the beginning of the process due to the part of the budget associated with April's services. The day after our wedding he told me, "You were right about April, she was worth every penny." April made our day sail by with no issues (or if we had them, I didn't know). One of the groomsmen needed a new vest-- April's team took care of it. All of the decorations from the ceremony needed to be hauled to a second location and set up-- April took care of that. And then in the middle of the reception we needed to pick up "late night snacks" from McDonald's--April again. April went so far above and beyond what even I expected. She is one in a billion. Hire her and you will not regret it--- I promise.

Sent on 08/01/2019

Debbie Harding · Married on 05/18/2019

Attention to detail made my daughter’s wedding unforgettable and allowed me to celebrate with family and friends.

April was a reliable quality professional who brought her expertise to our wedding planning. She listened intently to Mackenzie’s vision and made it come true the day of. As the mother of the bride I was able to enjoy celebrating with our family and friends knowing April was behind the scenes taking care of all the details. She thought of everything! Including boxing up food and desserts for the couple to enjoy back in their hotel room at the end of the evening. She worked well with all of the vendors we selected and coordinated a fabulous wedding experience for all of us! I would highly recommend her to bring your special day to life!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Debbie,
    Thank you so much for this beautiful review.
    It was so fun getting to know your family, and the night was amazing! Even if Mother Nature tempted us all day. And that grand exit was epic!
    It was an honor to share your daughter's special day.

Mackenzie · Married on 05/18/2019

Fantastic!

April was very professional and the perfect fit to assist us in our wedding planning. She was able to guide our wedding planning when we requested it, and then she was amazing to have the day of the wedding so my mom and all other family members could enjoy the day and not worry about everything that goes on behind the scenes. Our wedding day was PERFECT, and I know April played an important role in that.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kendra

Kendra Cornejo · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely wonderful! April is amazing!!

April makes the whole planning process so easy for you and works very hard to put together the things you like to make your wedding just how you want it. She is very creative and comes up with amazing ideas. You won’t have to worry about a thing and can sit back and enjoy every minute of your special day!!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Oh, Kendra! I loved this day! The couple, the barn, the horses, the family! It was another beautiful day shared together. Thank you for continuing to trust me with your family's special moments.
    Until next time!

Stacy · Married on 03/30/2019

Couldn’t have done my event without her!

April was a blessing! She thought of everything for my event. She was reliable and so professional. She allowed me to still plan my event the way I wanted to but also guided me to what worked best in her experience. She was available when I needed her. She’s amazing!

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Lyndsay

Lyndsay Moll · Married on 12/29/2018

April is amazing!!

April is fantastic! She was extremely helpful through the whole process, and a huge asset for our rehearsal and wedding day. We couldn’t have done it without her! She’s always available when you need her, and is so much fun. Thank you for everything April! I would recommend you 1000 times over.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Lyndsay, you were a dream bride!
    Thank you for your fun spirit, kind ways and easy going attitude.
    You were stunning, especially as you rode away in your horse drawn carriage (swoon!).
    Thank you for sharing it with me, and thank you for you sweet words. xo!

Benny · Married on 10/06/2018

Exactly what we needed to help plan our special day

April is excellent at bringing a vision to reality. She worked with us as both a wedding planner and day-of coordinator and was great at both roles. Communicating with her was easy and she was great at listening to and incorporating our feedback. We relied heavily on her vendor recommendations and all of them provided us great value and service. We would highly recommend April’s services to any couple looking to transform ideas into a design and executed plan.

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Ambiance Events by April 12
    Ambiance Events by April 13
    Ambiance Events by April 14

Thank you, Benny!
    It was such a pleasure working with you both.
    I wish you a life full of love and laughter.

Bethany Corn · Married on 09/15/2018

Absolutely Stunning

Words cannot describe how amazing April was at planning our special day. She was with us from the very beginning of our planning process and made the entire year of planning seamless. April was always available when I had questions and took care of every little detail.
    When the big day came, April and her team were so organized and made the day flow without incident. She turned an indoor tennis court into the most beautiful reception venue that Wichita has to offer. It was simply Stunning. We plan to use Ambiance Events by April for any future events!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Ambiance Events by April 15

Bethany,
    You were a dream! What a beautiful day we created for you and Jon. Thank you for trusting me with your special moments!
    I can't wait until our next event together.

Theresa · Married on 07/28/2018

April was great to work with. She had some unique ideas that helped make our daughters wedding venue beautiful and special. Great communication and really listened to what we wanted. We had most vendors ligned up when we called April, but she was happy to finish up planning and was very helpful on wedding day, and was at the venue for the entire day.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Thank you, Theresa!
    I just saw the photo album, and what a stunning couple they are! It was an honor to share your day with you and your family.
    I wish you all much love and happiness.

Bekah Highfill · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent & organized!

April and her staff are personable, efficient, and great at what they do! They will ensure your wedding day will go smoothly allowing you to celebrate with your bridesmaids before the ceremony and with your new spouse, friends and family after!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Thank you, Bekah!
    What a fun day it was!! Thank you for trusting me with your special day. I wish you both a life full of love and happiness.

Maryann K · Married on 05/19/2018

Attentive!

Very well done! Listens to your needs and doesn't stress you out with minor issues that come up!

Sent on 12/24/2018

Lori · Married on 03/10/2018

From the beginning I could not be more pleased that we chose April to be our wedding planner. Our first meeting I (the Mother of the Bride) told her that I worked a lot of hours and that I had not the first clue about how to plan a wedding. She immediately made me feel at ease. She made you feel that she could create an experience that matches your wishes, that you would not be disappointed with, regardless of budget. I requested that she and my daughter email back and forth and figure out what would look good, what the bride wanted, gave her a budget and off they went. In addition to hourly rates paid we also purchased "Day of" package which gives you full access to April and her crew for everything from the rehearsal the night before to the entire day of the ceremony, including set up, take down, etc... All calls for flowers, vendors, etc were done by April because that is the way that I expressed wanting this to go. I'm extremely busy and I didn't want to call a ton of photographers, or DJ's, florists, etc... Her rates were extremely reasonable and she did not waste time or pad the bill. We did book the venue before we hired April so we at least knew that. I just don't know how to tell you that our day was so perfect and it was all because of April. Her attention to detail is amazing. She didn't miss a beat! She will do as little or as much as you want. We chose to use her for most details and she is just really great at what she does. She has several vendors that she works with and they fit the bill for us. Please if you want your day to be stress free and actually enjoyable and you don't want to be a BRIDEZILLA.................Give April a call. She will make your experience the most absolutely wonderful ever!!!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Lori!!
    Thank you! What a wonderful review.
    It was so great sharing your day with your family.
    I wish you all a life full of love and happiness.

Hansa · Married on 10/28/2017

April was fantastic in helping us plan a great office party! She was accommodating to every request and was quick to respond. She was very professional and very friendly! The rentals, lighting and decorations provided were more than we could have asked for with our budget. We would recommend Ambiance again and again!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Thank you, Jillian! It was a total pleasure working with you!

Heather · Married on 10/21/2017

April and her team did such a great job helping with my wedding day! I acquired her only a few months before and she really helped just ease my mind and take care of any concerns I had. I would refer her to ANYONE.

Sent on 11/15/2017

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Thank you, Heather! It was such an honor to share your day with you and your family! I'm thankful we got to work together to make it a perfect day. May your lives be full of love and happiness!

Bridget · Married on 10/14/2017

April was amazing! She made my day so easy and was right there every time we needed her. No task was too much and even though I know everything didn't magically take care of itself, April made it feel like that was the case.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Thank you, Bridget! It was an honor to share your special day with you and Ben. I wish you both a life full of love and happiness.

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2017

April is absolutely amazing! Her creativity goes beyond words and she created an absolute fairytale wedding for our wedding day. People have not stopped talking about how amazing the venue looked. I was busy with school before my wedding and she was as hands on/ off as I needed while I was either busy or not. She is very reasonable and was the only part of the wedding I knew I couldn't do without once I had her. She was always available and always on top of everything. At first I tried to handle a lot of things on my own and then realized that she was so much better at having everyone on the same page than I could ever be. I didn't have to worry about a thing and it was amazing! Now I'm just trying to get her to be my life planner! She is amazing!!!

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Ambiance Events by April 21
    Ambiance Events by April 22
    Ambiance Events by April 23

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

I love this girl!! You were so amazing to work with. Thank you for sharing your weekend with me. It was so special. You two deserve a life full of Love and adventure. Xo

Ashton · Married on 09/16/2017

Exceptional Service - Our event was Gorgeous!!!

Sent on 10/04/2017
    Ambiance Events by April 24

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Thank you, Ashton! It was a darling and fun event to plan for your sweet 3 year old!

Danielle · Married on 08/01/2017

Ambiance made my wedding day an absolute dream come true! April was fantastic to work with and truly a 5+ on all of the above categories. If you are looking for a wedding planner to bring your wedding-day vision to a reality, this is your girl! I had visions of huge chandeliers at my reception (which was on an indoor tennis court and not all that practical..), and April sought out the perfect vendors to make it all happen! She is super talented with lighting and room design, and has extensive access and relationships with all types of vendors. April is also very adaptive to different styles and visions, and I believe she could seriously turn any room into your perfect venue. Aside from talented, April is also very efficient and can work wonders within any budget. Highly highly recommended!!!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Ashton · Married on 06/10/2017

Using April for my wedding planner was one of, if not, the Best decision I made for our wedding. April met with me, communicated with me, and was there to answer any question over call or text anytime I needed. She was my go-to person when I needed an opinion on a vendor or just a simple timeline arrangement. I wanted to be very involved with planning our wedding, and April made this happen- she was hands on anytime I needed her, but also gave me the ability to feel like planning was in my hands as well. She stepped in when I needed more help and she always had our best interest in mind. She was able to view our vision of how we wanted or special day, and created the PERFECT real life event. April has a very fun and bubbly personality and is very easy to work with! She has much knowledge in event/wedding planning and has many connections with amazing vendors. She is also very open to working with vendors she has not in the past, and open to any ideas you bring to the table. She also is very honest when honesty is needed, whether its difficult budget details or a simple arrangement in the timeline of your day. April made our day FLAWLESS. Our wedding was everything we could have ever hoped and dreamed of. We are so thankful we chose to work with sweet April! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 01/02/2018
    Ambiance Events by April 31
    Ambiance Events by April 32
    Ambiance Events by April 33

Amy · Married on 05/20/2017

From the moment I met April, I knew I could count on her to make my wedding run smoothly. She was confident, quiet and steady. This is what I needed as a frazzled bride! We met twice before my wedding and in both cases she made me feel very comfortable and offered great suggestions for me to use when planning. April ran my wedding ceremony rehearsal and made the entire wedding party feel good about their roles and what they should be doing. On the wedding day she took care of setting up all the decor, gave direction to vendors, and answered all questions that came up! During the wedding, she was in control the entire time and handled all the tiny details as they arose. I'm so glad that I worked with April! She made my wedding day perfect and took care of so many things so my family and friends didn't have to worry - like clean up and tear down! What a blessing April was for my wedding!!

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Ambiance Events by April 34
    Ambiance Events by April 35
    Ambiance Events by April 36
    Ambiance Events by April 37

Ambiance Events by April's reply:

Thank you, Amy! You were one of the most organized brides ever!! It was so wonderful working with you. And you two are a stunning couple, just beautiful. I wish you and Andrew a life full of love and happiness!

Kathy · Married on 03/01/2017

I have used April's services a few times and I highly recommend using her for any event (big or small). I am the Director of Special Events at Botanica, the Wichita Gardens so I am extremely familiar with events. I use her service with small detail to larger events when I need help. She bring great ideas, execution and organization to some of our events.

Sent on 03/09/2017

M · Married on 02/18/2017

April is outstanding! She was extremely flexible and understanding when I had to cancel an appointment last minute due to a work emergency. April is reasonably priced and made our entire day run smoothly... I didn't have to worry about a thing! All of the vendors were on time and communicated well with her. I'm not much of a decorator and definitely cannot visualize an end result. It was in this area that April was indispensable. She worked with the venue to fold napkins, arrange furniture, and made sure that everything was set up in a visually appealing way. Her timeline worked well and she had plenty of copies to provide to whoever needed them. If there were problems at the problem, I remain blissfully unaware (I gave her my full trust to handle anything that arose). It was such a relief to have her there that day and to help make all major decisions leading up to that point!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Gretchen · Married on 10/29/2016

April was very professional and saw to it that our requests were made. On the day of the wedding, she was very collected and calming, she knew what we needed and took over. She either had tasks already done for us, or reassured us that they would be taken care of so we could enjoy the day. I could not have gotten through the day without her.

Sent on 11/20/2016

From the first meeting with April, I felt worries disappear. She encouraged my vision and struck a perfect balance of bringing up details without overwhelming the process or discouraging my ideas. The wedding day was seamless thanks to April.

Sent on 11/08/2016