Wichita, Wichita, KS 67205 Map · Phone number

About AddisonGrace Events

AddisonGrace Events is an event coordinating service located in Wichita, Kansas. Krista Ybarra, owner and director of events, is passionate about her business and her clients. She is incredibly organized, driven, and has a knack for pairing music and flowers to enhance every wedding she plans. Her team is just as creative and fun as she is ,and they all work with couples to create that dream wedding.

At AddisonGrace Events, couples can expect to find quite a few services to help them get organized for their rehearsal, ceremony, and reception. Krista Ybarra and her team can provide planning assistance for events of any kind, including cultural, non-religious, religious, and destination weddings.

• Budget analysis
  • Full or partial planning
  • Timelines
  • Woman-owned
Follow AddisonGrace Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Perfect Touch Custom Weddings
coupleoutside 51 737991 161297890225287

17 Reviews for AddisonGrace Events

• Macki

Macki P. · Married on 07/17/2020

There are truly no words.... AMAZING.

Alrighty.... sit back and relax because I am pretty sure I could write a book about Krista + Addison Grace Events. From the moment I met Krista, to see if I thought she would be a good fit, I instantly felt at ease. Her confidence level of how everything would go was so comforting. After we booked her, we started planning... Our meetings were my absolute FAVORITE part of the week! She is so responsible and so on top of EVERYTHING. There wasn't a single moment I felt nervous that it wasn't all going to come together in the end. We did have to change our original date (March 28) because COVID, but even amongst all of the unknowns, she was there for us the whole time. Late into the night, early in the morning, she was there to calm me and ensure us that everything was going to be ok. Changing your wedding date isn't something anyone wants to do, but our day was an actual dream come true. I know every bride probably says that but gosh, I feel that deep in my soul. That day would not have been as perfect as it was if it weren't for Krista. She gives her heart and soul into her business and man was she meant for this. I didn't just gain an awesome wedding planner for our wedding, I literally gained a lifelong friend. God sure knew what he was doing when he crossed our paths.... The most selfless, hardworking, lover of love person I have ever met. I love her so much that I asked to be on her TEAM! Guys.... not only do you need a wedding planner, you need Addison Grace Events. I cannot stress it enough. If I had to redo it 1 million times, I would choose her. In a heartbeat.

XOXO

Mr. + Mrs. Deck

Sent on 08/22/2020

Madison · Married on 07/29/2017

Our wedding was everything I dreamed of! The decor was gorgeous, the flowers turned out perfect, the dj was incredible, and the food was delicious. Krista and her team turned our ideas into reality and helped us choose the best vendors for our vision! The preparation leading up to the wedding had me at ease on the big day and I was able to enjoy it instead of stressing. My fiancé and I highly recommend Addison Grace!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Marilyn · Married on 07/29/2017

We are so pleased that we chose Addison Grace! We had the best experience! I have two daughters who've gotten married, and this was our younger daughter's wedding. We did not have a wedding coordinator for the first. The second wedding was so much more fun because Krista and her helpers took all of the logistical burdens off our shoulders. Thus, we could enjoy the day. In addition to handling all of the details of the wedding day, and coordinating all of the vendors, Krista and her team added creative flare and additional beauty by adding extra floral touches, and other designer touches that we didn't have time to think of. Also, because we planned this wedding from out-of-town, Krista was able to help us choose vendors that matched up perfectly with my daughter and son-in-law's personal preferences, even including having two different caterers work together seamlessly. All of the vendors that we chose enjoy working with Krista which made the whole day even more stress free. Krista was able to understand my daughter's personal style, and we were able to delegate certain decisions to her that we had initially worried about. We think she made our daughter and son-in-law's wedding perfect! We highly recommend her and her crew! She's like having an executive in charge who doesn't let any details fall between the cracks. Thank you for all of your hard work and attention to detail Krista!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Award

AddisonGrace Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2000
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4000
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious

• Wichita Wichita, Kansas, 67205 See on map
    Location of (AddisonGrace Events)