4020 N Palm St, Fullerton, CA 92831 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About amazing blooms studio

Personalized floral design beyond compare will be enhanced by our special offer for upscale flood lights everywhere. Plus complementary rentals include complete crystal curtains and chandeliers, chuppa draping all at the cost of labor, alone. Experience platinum style design while respecting your finances. While we just began what we think will be a terrific relationship with Wedding Wire, Amazing Blooms Studios' consistent 5-STAR ratings for 8 YEARS may be why we EARNED TOP 2% in our area by premier national wedding publisher, "the Knot" for the past 4 years in a row.

Follow amazing blooms studio on

Other couples have also viewed

• KQ Elements
  • Chez Rose Floral Designs
  • The Hive Floral Design
  • Every Bloomin' Thing Fine Flowers

17 Reviews for amazing blooms studio

Lynea · Married on 09/27/2014

I had my wedding about a month ago now and I still think about my flowers! They came out so beautiful and I would recommend amazing blooms to anyone who is planning a wedding. I'm not a very visual person but Virginia, the owner of amazing blooms, was very helpful. I was not very specific as to flowers I wanted but had an idea of what I would want and Virginia pulled it together so well! She gave great advise during the few consultations we had! Probably one of the best vendors to work with! Could not have been happier with my flowers! :)

Sent on 10/20/2014

We used this full service florist for our wedding at Coyote Hills Golf Course, and they did an excellent job. They pretty much handled everything, went through all the preparation perfectly, and completed everything in its entirety. Would definitely recommend and use them again.

Sent on 12/31/2014

Veronica · Married on 12/08/2012

Virginia of Amazing Blooms is FANTASTIC!! There's really not much more to say than that, plain and simple. She truly understands how unique each and every Bride is and doesn't get you to conform to tradition or any sort of style. My floral selections were very unique in that I wanted NO ROSES, ORCHIDS, CARNATIONS (basically, no traditional flowers) and NO COLOR besides white, green and brown- and she nailed it!!! We worked together very closely to make sure the look of things was achieved and I rec'd so many compliments on the final pieces. We could not have been happier with the way things turned out and we would recommend Virginia in a heartbeat!! We love you , Virignia, and we THANK YOU SO MUCH! You are a god-send in the floral world!!! :)

Sent on 12/13/2012

1 Real Wedding

• 4020 N Palm St, #205 Fullerton, CA, 92831 See on map
    Location of (amazing blooms studio)