Amanda's Photo

Kendall Park, NJ View map Visit website
$1,500 Most Popular Price

$1,500 Most Popular Price

Working out of Kendall Park, New Jersey, Amanda's Photo is dedicated to the art of preserving your most cherishable wedding memories. Amanda Clark, the owner of the business, is a naturally gifted creative that is passionate about her profession and those that she works with. Life behind the camera lens appealed to this expert even from a young age. Following her heart, Amanda is living her dream and making sure that you have the images to relive your big day for years to come.

Here is the link for Amanda's website:

Amanda's Photo has a myriad of services designed to make your planning experience stress-free and straightforward. This expert gives you the opportunity to arrange any pre or post-wedding photoshoots with options such as engagement, boudoir, portrait, and day-after sessions. Images are captured in high-resolution digital format and can be developed into various physical keepsakes including:

• Photo albums
  • Flush mounts
  • Save-the-dates
  • Thank-you cards
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1500

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Film
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Flush Mount
Save the Date

• Jennifer
    Jennifer Married on 02/16/2020

excellent photographer

I hired Amanda for my daughter's baptism and she was very professional. Amanda arrived early and took photos of everything I wanted. I received my photos within just a few days and they turned out exactly the way I wanted them to. She was an excellent photographer and I would definitely hire her again.

Amanda's Photo's reply:

Thank you so much for this kind review and for choosing me to photograph your daughter's beautiful baptism!
  • Jasmine
    Jasmine Married on 05/17/2019

very professional

Amanda was hired to photograph me before prom and I loved every photo she took of me and my friends. I got them all the next day and was able to share them! They all turned out amazing and I definitely enjoy looking back on my prom night with these photos!

Amanda's Photo's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review! You looked absolutely amazing for your prom and it was great being your photographer.

Deals

Team

Amanda Clark
Amanda Clark
Photographer

Hello! I am the photographer behind Amanda's Photo. I absolutely adore the camera and working to capture magical moments. I am born and raised in New Jersey, I went to Middlesex County Vocational and Technical High School majoring in Digital Film. I currently attend Middlesex College double majoring in photography and journalism. I'll work to deliver exactly what you're looking for to make sure you are beyond satisfied with the results. I have done numerous events such as weddings, proms, baptism, and films festivals. I especially love weddings because there are so many beautiful moments for the couple to look back on for the rest of their life to share and cherish with each other. I am a New Jersey-based photographer, I love traveling all over the state to be able to work with lovely couples. I look forward to working with you all.

Newman Road Kendall Park, NJ, 08824
732-786-3974
Location of (Amanda's Photo)

Amanda's Photo frequently asked questions

What photography services does Amanda's Photo include in the starting price?

Amanda's Photo includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Amanda's Photo include in their most popular wedding package?

Amanda's Photo includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Flush Mount

What photography styles does Amanda's Photo offer?

Amanda's Photo offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Film
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional
  • Vintage

What photography services does Amanda's Photo offer?

Amanda's Photo offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Amanda's Photo offer for wedding events?

Amanda's Photo offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Flush Mount
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Amanda's Photo and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Amanda's Photo is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

What kind of wedding service promotions does Amanda's Photo offer?

Amanda's Photo currently offers 1 special WeddingWire promotion for wedding services.

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding