Amanda Wei Photo & Blueberry Photography

Berkeley, CA View map

$5,600 Most Popular Price

Blueberry Photography is the fresh & vibrant vision of Amanda Tung. Amanda is a Bay Area native, and graduate of the prestigious Brooks Institute of Photography, and University of California Santa Barbara with a degree in Photography and Studio Art. Amanda welcomes each of her clients as though they are family. She strives to capture your wedding experience comfortably through unique eyes, natural light, and a photo-journalistic approach. Her associate photographer Joey Liu has been shooting with Blueberry since 2007. Joey brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the company through her extensive background in portrait photography and graphic design. Amanda and her team of photographers travel throughout the Bay Area, and beyond, specializing in weddings, engagements, and lifestyle portraits.

Amanda loves to hear from you! Contact Blueberry Photography today with your comments or questions and to learn more about working with our team!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$4,000.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5600

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount

Lingling Married on 03/24/2018
    Amanda, Rachel and Jessica are wonderful! They do both film and digital photos, which are romantic and shining. They are so professional to capture those exciting and unforgettable moments! They are full of passion! Love them! :)
  • Jesse
    Jesse Married on 10/12/2016
    I don't think I'll be able to convey just how amazing Amanda truly is, but I'm going to try!!

I planned my SF City Hall wedding from across the country, so all planning was done either over email or phone calls. Amanda was extremely quick to my inquiry, super friendly and fun on the phone, and extremely accommodating when it came to planning. She really was down for whatever I wanted! One of the best things Amanda brings to the table, is her years of experience. She really acts more as a wedding planner other than her amazing photography with all of the coordinating she does!

The day before the wedding Amanda was the first vendor to reach out to me just to make sure all details were in order. It was extremely relaxing knowing that she was organized and had things that under control. On the day of the wedding, by the time I got to her I was extremely nervous and anxious. Amanda's confidence and calm demeanor helped me more than words can express. She arrived before I did, hid my then-fiance, and had everything ready for my arrival! She got all of the pictures that I had told her I wanted over the phone without me having to remind her, and then some other amazing shots that I had not seen online or thought of myself. She coordinated my family how to stand, she helped me throughout the ceremony of how to stand, when to hold hands, etc. On to the pictures, OMG! They speak for themselves. They look like they're out of a magazine and they're better than anything I could have dreamed of!!

All of the qualities mentioned is enough to make you fall in love with the woman, but she is simply so amazing. My feet started to kill me and she offered alternate shoes, she had a bottle of water ready for us, and made sure she had gotten all of the pictures I wanted. Amanda is so much fun (which is great for pictures), super thoughtful, and incredibly sweet, and just such a rarity in a person. I'm totally forcing her to become a lifelong friend!!
  • User2579461 2+ years ago
    Where do I begin? Amanda was simply AMAZING to work with. From our very first email communication, I knew there was something special about her! Her energy, excitement, willingness to help, suggestions, and expertise did not go unnoticed! Since we live out of state, we weren't able to work with her on engagement photos (something I am SO bummed about!), so we met Amanda the week before our wedding. She very thoroughly went through our timeline, made suggestions to help ensure we got all of our "must have" shots, as well as family photos. Not to mention, my husband and I felt an instant connection with her (something that was SO helpful on the day of, as he isn't a fan of taking pictures ;)
    On our wedding day, Amanda showed up with her two assistants (also, amazing). Their team was a DREAM to work with. Her attention to detail was IMPECCABLE (something that many wedding guests commented on), she hustled all day long (despite some weather issues), and we got it all done! I was beyond impressed by her professionalism, her artistic eye, her sense of humor, and frankly, her passion with regards to photography. In wedding planning, you come across all sorts of vendors, but you can tell Amanda loves what she does, and takes a lot of pride in her work. Also, we are not "naturals" when it comes to photos, so her guidance and energy was so great to have with us all day long! We have seen a few snippets, but I CANNOT wait to see all of her work, as I know it will be as amazing as our entire experience with her!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Huckleberry Karen Designs Huckleberry Karen Designs Wedding Florists

Amanda is so sweet and amazing at what she does. She will put you at ease in front of the camera and capture all of the lovely details of your wedding day.

1332 4th St Ste F Berkeley, 94710
Location of (Amanda Wei Photo & Blueberry Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding