Amanda & Tulips

Aubrey, TX View map Visit website
$2,500 Typical Price

$2,500 Typical Price

Based out of Aubrey, Texas, Amanda & Tulips is a floral design studio that specializes in creating beautiful arrangements for weddings. Owner and head florist Amanda Fajardo leads this floristry team, which serves events across the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. This team strives to create truly remarkable floral arrangements and designs for the heart of a celebration.

Wedding service with Amanda & Tulips includes consultations, a venue visit, design, delivery, setup, and cleanup for a couple’s blooms. Amanda and her team craft arrangements in a variety of styles, from classic to romantic to glamorous. They have experience in creating unique designs for ceremonies, receptions, bridal parties, cake decor, bouquets, and more. These floral designs are based on each client’s selection of flowers, colors, and style in order to reflect their personal love story.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$80

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$30

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Team

Amanda Fajardo
Amanda Fajardo
Owner and Head Florist

My name is Amanda L Fajardo, born in El Salvador, Central America. Came to USA as an exchange student during the Civil War in my country to California and have lived in Florida, North Carolina, Arizona and Texas I currently live in Aubrey, TX. Raised three beautiful daughters Adelaide, Sarah and Veronica. Since I was a little girl I have always loved flowers and was able to help many family members and friends on their wedding floral arrangements. Now as an empty nester I decided to use my knowledge and talents to help couples in their very important day of their life “Wedding Day”
Love to travel. Have visited different States, Central America, South America, the Caribbean, Mexico, Europe including Paris, France where I met for the first time our beautiful flower Peony!
Amanda is friendly, outgoing, easy going and great attitude.

Also, have accomplished many awards from customer and peers. Have graduated as a Floral Designer in Los Angeles, California. Fluent in Spanish and English.

Aubrey, TX, 76227

Mon-Sat 9.00-5.00
Location of (Amanda & Tulips)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding