Amanda Lock Photography

Santa Cruz, CA View map

When I get excited I hop. When something makes me happy I clap. Any correspondance from me are usually peppered through with smiley faces, exclaimation points and random tangents. I have a phobia of being late and always arrive half an hour early anywhere and then sit in my car and people watch. I am completely self taught. I use my appendages (arms, legs, etc) as a human tripod. Don't be surprised if you see me hooking a foot around a fence and leaning back to get the perfect shot. I use natural light. People make me happy. Being part of people's every day life rocks. I like to capture the mundane. Shooting weddings is the best thing. It is their happiest day. What else could you ask for?

I love what I do. Photography has become a focal subject in my life and I am pursuing it with all that I can. I love to learn new things, assist others, and have a wonderful happy time! :)

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Proofs
    Monet Married on 09/12/2009
    Amanda is fantastic!! She is fun, energetic, and has a very artistic eye for photos. Both our engagement and wedding pictures turned out great and I would highly recommend her services to anyone looking for a photographer.

Deals

Amanda Lock Photography 1
Gift
Book your engagement session now and get free 4x6 proof prints along with your DVD! Just mention weddingwire.com :)

Santa Cruz, 95060
Location of (Amanda Lock Photography)

Other vendors in Monterey for your wedding