3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy #2110, Dallas, TX 75211 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Amanda Lane Photography

Amanda Lane Photography is a photography business located in Dallas, Texas that documents precious moments and gives each couple a royal experience. They use their passion to produce creative and artistic images that showcase the intimacy and freedom of each couple’s love.

Amanda Lane Photography uses both natural and vintage styles of photography and believes in quality over quantity, making sure each photo expresses the genuine bond that you have with each other. They strive to capture those fleeting moments, like the giddy excitement that you feel during your wedding day as well as the feeling of your love on a deeper level. Once your memories of the day fade, the photographers want you to remember each delicate and beautiful moment through photos that will be passed down for generations. Services include:

• Engagement session
  • Available for travel and destination weddings
  • High-res digital files
  • Albums
  • Prints and canvas
  • Save the date
Follow Amanda Lane Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Park Lane Collective
51c60c0db90c9d12 1514322647189 cliffsession 80
instagram 6

4 Reviews for Amanda Lane Photography

Nicolette D. · Married on 03/28/2020

The sweetest photographer with the most amazing talent!!

Amanda was the best decision we made for our wedding, hands down. From day one, she was our biggest cheerleader. Amanda is one of the sweetest people who you can tell truly cares about each and every couple's individual story. She listens with her heart and has such a calming presence which made all the difference during our sessions with her.

Her photos, I can't even begin to describe how talented and amazing she is. They were STUNNING. We were blown away from our engagement session and our wedding photos (seriously, every time I look at them I get the feels and start crying). Her photos truly capture our love story. When she is capturing the photos, she gives you guidance but then steps back and captures the moments as they come. Her posing is amazing, but her candids are where the true magic is at. She has a way with giving the couple enough space so that you can truly be yourselves and her photos reflect it.

Our wedding was a COVID wedding and we had to go through a ton of different plans before finally scrapping our original wedding and converting it to a backyard wedding. Amanda was flexible throughout it all and every time I called her with an update, she was always ready to go with the new plan. On the wedding day, she was truly my rock throughout all of the chaos that morning. Thank you so much, Amanda for being such an integral part in our wedding day. You are such an amazing person and we cannot thank you enough for the memories that you have captured for us, you have become such an amazing friend and we love you so much!!

Sent on 10/14/2020
  • Casey

Casey · Married on 09/14/2019

The most incredible wedding photographer!!

Amanda Lane Photography was the best decision we could have ever made for our wedding photographer! Amanda is so incredibly sweet and caring and she made our engagement and wedding photos a complete breeze. She made us feel so comfortable throughout all the photo taking process and she never once made us feel stressed and she also was so calm and collected the entire time. Now her photos...OH MY GOSH I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO BEGIN. I was so blown away by our engagement photos and knew that she was going to rock it on the day of our wedding as well. I did not realize how amazing these photos would be until I received them. The moment I started looking through the photos I could not stop crying. Amanda is truly gifted! She captured our love in ways I never thought possible. I wish I could shout from the rooftops and let everyone know how amazing her work is because everyone deserves to see her beautiful work. Amanda, thank you for all you have done to make our wedding the best day of our lives. You have become such an amazing friend and I can not express to you how much we love and care for you! Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Morgan C. · Married on 07/23/2019

Talented Photographer with the heart of gold

I cannot say enough great things about Amanda. Not only is she a very talented photographer, but she also has a heart of gold. Working with her is easy and such a wonderful experience! Taking photos can be uncomfortable at times but she makes it a lot of fun and creates such a supportive and welcoming environment. I am so thrilled to have worked with Amanda and highly recommend her to any couple that is looking for a wedding photographer! She captures such beautiful images and is the sweetest to work with.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Amanda Lane Photography Pricing

Amanda Lane Photography Price Rates

Amanda Lane Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 4800
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Canvas
    Prints
    Save the Date

• 3000 Mountain Creek Pkwy #2110 Dallas, TX, 75211 See on map
    Location of (Amanda Lane Photography)